The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Saggitarius Sis-in law

Uppz! Thanks for sharing!!
Old 09-09-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe its payback time for injuring TS dick
Old 09-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
please cont..already up you with my 15 humble lemons..
Up u again bro. 😊
Old 09-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 13
kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Maybe its payback time for injuring TS dick
Lololololol
Old 09-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!kakashi01 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u again bro. 😊
Thanks lots! I won't be upping anyone back mainly cos idk how to do it, and I understand it's not THAT useful so... Won't be returning favours.

But appreciate the love!
Old 09-09-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi01 View Post
"Wrong address"

I said and closed the door without taking a second peep. My usual move if I see someone familiar at my door.

Not the first time on X though. Usually she (and XX sometimes) will call out if they brought food or something nice so that I would let them in.

No reaction outside this time. That bad? Nothing usually beats a saggitarius down but it could be different this time.

I reopened the door hastily.

And that joker looked at me with puppy eyes, sulking as if someone had snatched her lollipop.

“姐夫~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

She stepped in, knelt down and hugged my legs.

"Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!!"

Super exaggerated but I let her be. Some mediacorp actress practicing her script.

Wife appeared from the kitchen.

"Wa 谁家打小孩 ah" she said

I looked at my wife and pointed down at X

"Your friend here wants to give me a blowjob"

"OEI" both of them exclaimed.

X quickly stood up. Stuck out her tongue and gave me the middle finger.

So all good huh.
Extra afternoon update from the motivation from everyone here.

It was all pretty uneventful weekend until wifey got a last min call from office, on a Sunday evening, to go back and settle some things.

Three of us had been lying on sofa and watching Netflix, lazing the day away

And so... 3-1=2

Awkward silence. Me and X alone is a bad match. We're good in bigger groups but not alone.

"Eh.. you wanna tell me what happened"

"What what happened"

"Still got what?" I said.

"You grobbed my breasts?" She looked at me cheekily, eyes squiting and looking at me from a corner

"K NVM" I looked away. Not sure if I should take it any further.

More awkward silence.

A while later, I peeped at her. She wasn't looking at the tv.

Her arms on the arm rest and head tilted slightly towards the windows.

Her eyes gazed far away. I'd never forget that look as the evening sun set upon the unusually forlorn look.

Just like my wife, she had a baby face. Slightly flattish like Selena Gomez but only better.

Trimmed lively eyebrows ran along her big and colourful eyes. Not full of colours literally but Whenever she looked at you, you know she is about to trigger you and something fun is coming along.

But not this time.

"Tell me about him" I started in a warmer tone..

Silence.

"小三?"

Nope

"Family pressure?"

"He's often overseas?"

Almost there. As she didn't deny

Moments later, she started...

"Ya.. his migrating overseas. His job and family business is moving there"

"Then you go over lor??"

"I wished but I have you all here. Mum dad and all. I can travel to and fro not for long run"

"Then you don't have to divorce also what. Try your best to manage and see how la"

We knew how much both of them had went through to be together. X parents had objected for some reason and in laws had not agreed as well initially

They were filthy rich and we were only middle class. I don't really know much about the rest, except that there was alot of rebellion.

But anyway I knew that was only tip of the iceberg

X remained silent. There seemed to be something that she wanted to say.

And then the 1.55m girl rose to her full height and faced my direction. Her rolled up soft long pants (idk what u call that) extended nicely, barely missing the ground

Was she looking at me? Or not. I wasn't sure.

Cos the next moment, she tugged at the pant's drawstring, causing the pants to go looser than her hips were.

And a soft "fuuu" sound as her pants landed on the ground

Old 09-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

20 points for a good story

Cheers

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 09-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cos the next moment, she tugged at the pant's drawstring, causing the pants to go looser than her hips were.

Damn the suspense hahaha will sent you some NTUC credit tomorrow after recovery for a good story.
Old 09-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Damn the suspense hahaha will sent you some NTUC credit tomorrow after recovery for a good story.
The ones you sent over can't be used.

The NTUC chiobu cashier told me to see her tonight for the bad prank.

Bit thanks for yr kind words
Old 09-09-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, please continue.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Very naughty fuuuuuu
Old 09-09-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Extra afternoon update from the motivation from everyone here.

It was all pretty uneventful weekend until wifey got a last min call from office, on a Sunday evening, to go back and settle some things.

Three of us had been lying on sofa and watching Netflix, lazing the day away

And so... 3-1=2

Awkward silence. Me and X alone is a bad match. We're good in bigger groups but not alone.

"Eh.. you wanna tell me what happened"

"What what happened"

"Still got what?" I said.

"You grobbed my breasts?" She looked at me cheekily, eyes squiting and looking at me from a corner

"K NVM" I looked away. Not sure if I should take it any further.

More awkward silence.

A while later, I peeped at her. She wasn't looking at the tv.

Her arms on the arm rest and head tilted slightly towards the windows.

Her eyes gazed far away. I'd never forget that look as the evening sun set upon the unusually forlorn look.

Just like my wife, she had a baby face. Slightly flattish like Selena Gomez but only better.

Trimmed lively eyebrows ran along her big and colourful eyes. Not full of colours literally but Whenever she looked at you, you know she is about to trigger you and something fun is coming along.

But not this time.

"Tell me about him" I started in a warmer tone..

Silence.

"小三?"

Nope

"Family pressure?"

"He's often overseas?"

Almost there. As she didn't deny

Moments later, she started...

"Ya.. his migrating overseas. His job and family business is moving there"

"Then you go over lor??"

"I wished but I have you all here. Mum dad and all. I can travel to and fro not for long run"

"Then you don't have to divorce also what. Try your best to manage and see how la"

We knew how much both of them had went through to be together. X parents had objected for some reason and in laws had not agreed as well initially

They were filthy rich and we were only middle class. I don't really know much about the rest, except that there was alot of rebellion.

But anyway I knew that was only tip of the iceberg

X remained silent. There seemed to be something that she wanted to say.

And then the 1.55m girl rose to her full height and faced my direction. Her rolled up soft long pants (idk what u call that) extended nicely, barely missing the ground

Was she looking at me? Or not. I wasn't sure.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. No, not the pants

But where the pants had been covering so carefully.

The slightly meaty but still very much curvy love handle, leading all the way down to her smooth, slander legs.

And back up to the treasure buried in between

Her shaven pussy was all bare and smooth as if she had just done a Brazilian wax. And her short vulva line curved between her slightly split legs and disappeared to the back

2IC to make a grand entrance?

Yeah maybe if it's a made up story but this is more than 90% true. Yes including the sexual scenes.

My balls shrank I tell you.

X meant alot to me as a sis in law and I really liked her. It's really different between a like and love but we have no time to explain that now cos X pussy is outside airing now.

"Oei!!!"

No response. Her eyes as lifeless as zombie and I thought I saw a tear rolling.

Moi is scared until my pants also drop can.

I thought she was possessed. But convinced on the next moment that this girl is under depression.

I paced over.

Bent down, yes face right in her pussy.

But I had no mood for that and focused on picking up her pants and quickly tied her precious item up

"Wa nowadays no one wear nice lacy panties around the house anymore? All show pussy one so fierce ah"

I took the funny approach. It would usually work

But as if someone has pressed a button, her legs gave way suddenly and she collapsed to the floor, wailing and sobbing

I've never seen this girl like that. She must be really down and out. 

But neither am I experienced with such scenario. My first reaction was to squat down and extended my arms around her like a cheekopek (lecher). 

Surprisingly, she accepted the offer and jumped on me. The full force of her breasts (and fats) pressed against my body and I fell backwards. 

I remembered it was a super awkward landing as i felt as if i broke my arm. I resigned from supporting myself and just went to the ground.

But X didnt seem to care.

She continued her crying. Her face buried deep on my shoulder

Arms around my dad-bod waist and clung on me tightly.

Winks winks.

10% enjoyment 90% trauma and thinking about what to say after she is done

I think it must have been like 5mins? I believe my shirt was wet with tears..

Com'on. U this demi-goddess can easily find another guy right. People like me really need to cry if my wife leaves me.

Just then... footsteps at the door... 
Old 09-09-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u again bro. 😊
Thanks bro, can't return as already up you, have to wait for the next round..
Old 09-09-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
Thanks bro, can't return as already up you, have to wait for the next round..
Old 09-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lephonghong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1