The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light
Any House with good massage

Been to many HC in the past and miss this kind of playground with nice massage and body cracking before standard operation.

The nearest that could ever came close was Yi Tiao Long, any bros have any recommendation or is there such a house in GL that bros can share?

Don't really feel like going to local ones as current deals are just either piano type, over price and above SG$150 or always with certain fear. Next will be over at our neighbours which is far.

Any experiences?
Old 14-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any House with good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Been to many HC in the past and miss this kind of playground with nice massage and body cracking before standard operation.

The nearest that could ever came close was Yi Tiao Long, any bros have any recommendation or is there such a house in GL that bros can share?

Don't really feel like going to local ones as current deals are just either piano type, over price and above SG$150 or always with certain fear. Next will be over at our neighbours which is far.

Any experiences?
Most girls should be able to perform some basic massage but skills vary. Usually not much time for massage anyway after the deed - maybe 10 minutes for her to help you massage a bit here and there only.

Suggest for a good massage, go for those clean joints to get a proper one, then head down to geylang for a screw after.

Or you can try asking the okt to recommend you a girl with good massage services, though not sure if that will work.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks bro for your recommendation,

however, sad to say so far the few many joints was disappointing.

Thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Most girls should be able to perform some basic massage but skills vary. Usually not much time for massage anyway after the deed - maybe 10 minutes for her to help you massage a bit here and there only.

Suggest for a good massage, go for those clean joints to get a proper one, then head down to geylang for a screw after.

Or you can try asking the okt to recommend you a girl with good massage services, though not sure if that will work.
Old 15-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Any House with good massage

There is a hse along Lor 18 hse 15 got good massage 宝足林。
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 15-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:

Any experiences?
bro u pay 150 to get massage or to get relief ???............I pay 150 I want gd sex even though girl can not massage....1 hour solid sex more practical...
Old 15-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

haha Bro,

Think you misunderstood me, SG$150 and above is referring to HC (Entrance + massage). i know that 80/150 is for more practical sex but sometimes certain element is missing. Sex is definitely enjoyable but what makes a sex enjoyable is not just going bath, teasing then bum.

for me, i enjoy a little of draw or seduction before going into business. Just like looking at sexy ladies with short skirt walking pass you, long fair legs or tight C cups with seducing face.

Imagine such ladies walking into your room and starts giving you massage and teasing you before everything starts. Then slowly taking off her pieces of cloth while hugging or whatever with body contact. This make things high.

What i think of my weakness is the "can see but cannot see" type of draw that makes me accumulate the fire. Not just a sex machine that makes it boring over the same long period.... however, i disclaim myself away from those that like SM.

Yi Tiao Long is really close to that but introduction is making me intense all the way. i prefer comfortable and relaxing style follow by sex, just like when waking up in the morning feeling comfortable and little bros standing urging for a work out. My personal thoughts......

Conclusion: the past decade of HC is solid with reasonable $$$, great adventures with hidden gem. Chio and nap shoot curry pork body to eat

Important: play safe

sadddd now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
bro u pay 150 to get massage or to get relief ???............I pay 150 I want gd sex even though girl can not massage....1 hour solid sex more practical...
Old 16-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha Bro,

Think you misunderstood me, SG$150 and above is referring to HC (Entrance + massage). i know that 80/150 is for more practical sex but sometimes certain element is missing. Sex is definitely enjoyable but what makes a sex enjoyable is not just going bath, teasing then bum.

for me, i enjoy a little of draw or seduction before going into business. Just like looking at sexy ladies with short skirt walking pass you, long fair legs or tight C cups with seducing face.

Imagine such ladies walking into your room and starts giving you massage and teasing you before everything starts. Then slowly taking off her pieces of cloth while hugging or whatever with body contact. This make things high.

What i think of my weakness is the "can see but cannot see" type of draw that makes me accumulate the fire. Not just a sex machine that makes it boring over the same long period.... however, i disclaim myself away from those that like SM.

Yi Tiao Long is really close to that but introduction is making me intense all the way. i prefer comfortable and relaxing style follow by sex, just like when waking up in the morning feeling comfortable and little bros standing urging for a work out. My personal thoughts......

Conclusion: the past decade of HC is solid with reasonable $$$, great adventures with hidden gem. Chio and nap shoot curry pork body to eat

sadddd now.....
H.C only happy ending but many cannot fuck la ......dats different ......china many H.C 50,60 sing ......better class one 100 sing can take own sweet times eat n enjoy facilities.....but can not screw the girl inside on those good class hotel.......only lower grade one some can screw but girl only average or plumb.........geylang can only fast sex....one hour cannt do much.....
Old 16-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
H.C only happy ending but many cannot fuck la ......dats different ......china many H.C 50,60 sing ......better class one 100 sing can take own sweet times eat n enjoy facilities.....but can not screw the girl inside on those good class hotel.......only lower grade one some can screw but girl only average or plumb.........geylang can only fast sex....one hour cannt do much.....
NAKA !! Visit my GIF thread for free hi-class PCC

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 16-07-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
NAKA !! Visit my GIF thread for free hi-class PCC
I prefer girl play my rod la......anyway support yr thread.....
Old 18-07-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any House with good massage

Quote:
haha Bro,

sadddd now.....
Quick reminder bro....SaSa (2062)..great powerful hands for a solid massage, damn shiok sex svc + a nice friendly genuine mm who is quite chio, fair, slim n quite tall...gather some of her regulars call her for 2 sessions...1 for massage n the other for sex!...

Actually there was another gl mm called Huan Huan(1805) who had even lagi better hands for massage but unfortunately has gone back to prc...
Old 18-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember xiang xiang from 2041 told me before she work in a massage place in china before coming over..anyway i did tried her shoulder massage before..to me not bad liao
Old 19-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Interesting mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
I remember xiang xiang from 2041 told me before she work in a massage place in china before coming over..anyway i did tried her shoulder massage before..to me not bad liao
LordYama notice u seem to hv tried quite afew interesting yet rarely mentioned mms bro...

Care to share yr current favourite gl mms??...no obligations though..

Kum siah
Old 19-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LordYama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Interesting mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LordYama notice u seem to hv tried quite afew interesting yet rarely mentioned mms bro...

Care to share yr current favourite gl mms??...no obligations though..

Kum siah
Haha.. I am a one-wl man now.. But for various reasons and to protect my privacy, i will not reveal who the wl is

But there are a few wls that i tried previously and which i would recommend to other pple..they are (in no order of preference)

Zhiling (1805)
Yanzi (16w19)
Nana (1803)
Xiang xiang (2041)

Some others that deserve a honourable mention are kexin (2041) and hanxue (1606)

Pardon me that i had never wrote a fr before because i am not good with words
Old 23-07-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

thank you guys for recommendation and quote the ladies.
well, will try to look them up to see which really gives the best service.

Hopefully i can write meet one and able to write a fr that benefits bros who have same expectation as mine
Old 23-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Interesting mms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordYama View Post
Haha.. I am a one-wl man now.. But for various reasons and to protect my privacy, i will not reveal who the wl is

But there are a few wls that i tried previously and which i would recommend to other pple..they are (in no order of preference)

Zhiling (1805)
Yanzi (16w19)
Nana (1803)
Xiang xiang (2041)

Some others that deserve a honourable mention are kexin (2041) and hanxue (1606)

Pardon me that i had never wrote a fr before because i am not good with words
Appreciate the reply n upz u for yr effort bro

Saying that u now got me real curious as to who is yr current GL squeeze
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1