The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
That's the official line of most Countries too at this moment..... but off the record we all know what is happening. They present one face to the world but do another behind closed doors. PI is no different and they are desperate for tourist dollars.
You can enter with a DFA exemption, like investors and such. or those with connections, still with exemption.

Ph desperate for tourist dollar ? Seriously ?

I don't know man, maybe I am living in a different country ? They made over 10,000 jobless by shutting down ABS CBN and the leaders are celebrating. And the congress was also planning on totally killing off ABS CBN.

Don't forget, they kicked Fedex out, as they were getting as bit too strong for LBC and such, nearly 5,000 jobs lost, reputation as an investment center tarnished - they didn't give a hoot. After all, Pinoy pride was saved.

Recently they did also kick out a semi-powerful inbound tour operator, who was focusing on high value clientele, like the Amanpulo kind - nope, no sweat.

Don't even under estimate Ph, they don't care about $, if their pride is hurt or even thousands lose their jobs.

Even Covid, they have managed to shut down a lot small businesses, closure sponsored by big businesses.

That's my 2 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
I would like to live in the mountains... but even then I would have access to internet so not quite sure what is the implications..
Get fibre connections from different vendors, at about 1500 peso for good 25 MBPS, works fine. Even during typhoon, as long as generator is on, it works .. I get 35 to 50 MB on 4G but it's very unstable.

That's in Benguet, btw.

Old 15-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Ponytails bar which closed down has completed renovations and will be re-opening soon as Hercules bar - a gay bar.
Old 15-02-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Ponytails bar which closed down has completed renovations and will be re-opening soon as Hercules bar - a gay bar.
Nightmoves too opening, I saw somewhere..
Old 16-02-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
It seems to be a trend now that many gay themed bars & clubs are coming up all over the world.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Don't even under estimate Ph, they don't care about $, if their pride is hurt or even thousands lose their jobs.

Even Covid, they have managed to shut down a lot small businesses, closure sponsored by big businesses.

That's my 2 cents.

The elite..the top 1% love the covid situation because it kills their competition even if they suffer a temporary drawdown in the short run due to less business. A billionaire who suffers a several billion + drawdown isn't going to feel it as much as a normal person who has their paltry 10k peso a month income reduced to nothing.

For many of the wealthy in the Philippines covid is the best thing to happen. A lot of their money sits in land investment or long term financial markets anyways where it is going to grow no matter what. Plus they get all the privileges of movement that normal people don't get.

Also many of the Filipino elite don't really like foreign tourists anyways. They are secretly xenophobic and even hate their own countrymen.

They like exclusive access and back to "hacienda plantation" style society like in the old times where the poor know their place.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Some bad news about the Angeles bar scene.

I was at one of the wolfpack bars on Sunday and it is noticeably quieter everywhere on walking street since the Friday Raids. Even though the Wolfpack bars weren't targeted the effect has been felt all around walking street. I look at the biggest bar group on walking street as a sign of the overall health of the bar scene. When I passed by Baccara on Sunday they were still not re-opened yet. I will check again tomorrow to see if that status changes. The baccara raid means a quite popular bar was taken off the market. This is not good.

Just compare this with Thursday when I took a girl out walking street was actually looking somewhat lively again.

The police raids have had a bit of a chilling effect on the nightlife for sure. I know of one smaller bar that had such low girl attendance they had to shift girls from another bar to cover. Maybe some girls are reluctant to go also work right now at the smaller bars.

edit: Another piece of bad news. One of the level 3 girls told me that WP may be planning to shift all the girls there to a smaller venue and close down level 3 because the rent is too high for that building. This is very rumor based but this girl knows quite a bit and it wouldn't surprise me if it was true. Level 3 (formerly Xanadu, Club Ra, Blue Nile) has a big history on walking street. If that shuts down....

Last edited by modusoperandi; 16-02-2021 at 04:33 AM.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Also many of the Filipino elite don't really like foreign tourists anyways. They are secretly xenophobic and even hate their own countrymen.

They like exclusive access and back to "hacienda plantation" style society like in the old times where the poor know their place.
Correct.. they simply don't like anybody doing better than themselves.
Old 16-02-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Rumor is the girls were badly mistreated by the police and held in cells for 24 hrs with no food until owner was able to pay “fines.” People need to understand the police are just another mafia faction in Philippines.

So true, corruption is passed down from higher up, like the Mayor office. Angeles have always been known as a safe haven for corruption as far back as Ive been there since Clark Airforce base was still open.
But to be fair, not all Philippines cops are corrupt. Just a matter of what their local govt leaders will allow them to do.
Ex. Back when Subic was still a US Naval base, the cops were as corrupt as AC. Today, the Mayor had mostly put a stop to all that BS. Most bars there owned by foreigners no longer get raided for no reason or need to bribe city hall to stay open. They have come a long way. Too bad AC have not changed at all in over 40 yrs.
Old 17-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Update: Bacarra was open again last night but when I went inside there were very few girls..maybe 8-9 instead of the big lineup they had before. I asked the manager what happened and he said some girls are afraid to come out now since the raid.

I also went into Giant which is a Korean bar tucked away inside that little complex beside Yi San. Very sparse lineup as well..maybe 6 girls. I asked one cutie with dyed blonde hair to come sit with me for a bit but I didn't feel convinced to BF.

I dropped by XS too and there were a bunch of girls sitting on the sofa chatting with each other. It looked pretty boring. So I left.
Old 17-02-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Those don't care about $$$ are full of $$$.

It is the poor girls that suffer...
Old 18-02-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

angeles, 15 and single mother ..

trying to chat me up on FB .. oh boy

Old 19-02-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
angeles, 15 and single mother ..

trying to chat me up on FB .. oh boy

What the fuck? Delete. Probably PNP looking to get a foreigner for "human trafficking" income lottery on chat.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster

Bros know I don't like drama or badmouth bars too often but this needs to be addressed. I had a girl from the "newly reopened" Baccarra steal money from my wallet when I was in the shower. It was my mistake because I let my guard down. Usually I put my wallet in a safe place but I had a few drinks and messed up. I thought it was kind of weird because I took the girl out for a few drinks and she didn't want any drinks but would ask to top up mine. I realize now in hindsight she was trying to get me drunk on purpose.

I didn't realize the money part until I went over the total and figured out I had some money missing from my wallet. I am 100% certain it is from the girl. I keep my money in a very specific way in my wallet and I know when it's gone.

Plus not only that but she did a runner...

I don't feel like going to the bar to claim this because in this time any type of drama is bad..but just letting you guys know that girls from this bar do steal from customers.

I kind of wish they remained closed down now.

My opinion: Avoid this bar for now the management is not being tight with the girls. This is my 3rd time barfining at Bacarra. First one was mediocre (girl said her "pussy hurt" , second was good, but this third did a runner and stole money.) I interpret this as a not good track record.
Old 19-02-2021, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why not find her again pretend duno anything and make her drunk this time? If need, maybe find her a few more times gain her trust then haha.
I don't waste time with bars or girls who do these things. It happens from time to time even to those of us who are wary and very experienced.

Just putting a caution out there. A waitress there did tell me more than one girl just milks lady drinks at the bar. I assume this also means a few also do runners as SOP.

The sad thing is i'm realizing Korean bars have girls who do this type of thing more often..
Old 19-02-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
What the fuck? Delete. Probably PNP looking to get a foreigner for "human trafficking" income lottery on chat.
Nah, she's a single mother, and is desperate for money. And thanks to Facebook, lots can do the trade. oh hell, no way. she was Messsaging me, when she said she's not 21, but 15, I blocked her

I am sure there is enough locals to support her ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1