The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: L18H18 - FRs & Info

Long time no come to this house already. Today came and saw G19 sitting pretty and off we went to her room. She seems to be in heat today. Once in the room door closed halfway only she was aggressively frenching me and even gave me a short standing cat bath without even showering first woah! Her slurpy bbj is great as usual but fj was surprisingly good. She was moaning loudly as if in heat and how could I last long? Finished shortly after and was late but she didn't care this time round asking me to shower first. Funny thing is I showered already cleaning off the soap and stuff halfway she came in to shower and apply soap on me again. lol wondering what was going on today's session was especially good she seems extremely horny today
Old 08-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newen View Post
well i m laojiao but ......
well if any bro wants, feel free to laugh or ridicule, i don't mind. 出来玩,就要玩得起。

欢场无情,只能射精。
Thanks for the share bro Newen, I believe some of the bros might caught up in similar situations too and it's helpful to us.

At the end of the day, it's still a KC mindgame. I believe some bros here will have WL tio the KC instead of we getting theirs. I ever met one that I kept play kc game with, who is willing to foot the bill for overnight in order to spend time together. Well, I don't know if its part of the plan to make me fall in love with her to get back more in return but given benefit of doubt, I trust her with me knowing my limit. In this way, you're the controller of the game.

However if its the other way(start of falling into a WL), I will try to go around trying different WL to "forget" the KC I tio from a certain WL. Rather spend this amt than getting heartbroken

It's quite amazing that we came here to release stress but end up kana more stress 555

男人都是犯贱的,喜欢刺激感,自找麻烦。
Old 08-01-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 10
Aufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to allAufdemar is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newen View Post

so feel free to rtf if you find the service is top notch and you find them good. let them earn their well deserved keep and don't short change them. it's better to be shortchanged than to short change the wl especially their money are hard earned.

well if any bro wants, feel free to laugh or ridicule, i don't mind. 出来玩,就要玩得起。

欢场无情,只能射精。
I haven been KC'ed before but thanks for sharing. Good info for newbies like me
Old 08-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

glad my sharing is of some help to bros here. however enough of the matters of the heart sharing.

bros we should focus on FRs on this house.

just don't short change the WLs. their money is hard earned. if they treat you well, just reciprocate accordingly. but when in doubt, always back out.

have fun.
欢场无情,只能射精
Old 08-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
The golden hair skinny ah beng? He ok one la. Very friendly to me. His memory very gd. Whenever he sees me he knows which girl I wanna call haha
haha bro, guess we frequent the same girl.. and ya the Girl very friendly. although he still dunno who i always take although i rtf like 7-8 times le..
haha
Old 08-01-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Tried 18, quite pretty in the dark room, super long catbath until extend to the next session, service oriented
tanned smooth skin
long time no go this house. but after reading so many FRs decided to break my new year resolution lol, okts still said they just talked about me few days back why i so long no come. lol i 哭笑不得。
went down for g19, but she is super busy with 3 customers waiting in queue.

got no time to waste so pick g18 instead. very sweet and sunny smile, like your girl next door.
her room is super cozy. she is a great girl with great personality.
I had an awesome session!

she is a gem that is under the radar! try her and you know.

Last edited by newen; 08-01-2015 at 11:26 PM.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 11
Len75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond reputeLen75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
I freaking missed G6 (aka Wan) lor. After she left, I haven't found any gal that could replace her yet. *sigh*
After G6(aka Wan) left,my target has changed to G4(aka Pear).

Name : G4 aka Pear
Face : 8
Boobs : 7 (enhanced )
BBBj : 8 (long and deep throated)
Fj : 7 ( SOP )
massage : 7
GFE : 5 (she don't chat much )
Overall svc : 7 ( SOP )
RTF : Yes

Last edited by Len75; 09-01-2015 at 03:35 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:28 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
haha bro, guess we frequent the same girl.. and ya the Girl very friendly. although he still dunno who i always take although i rtf like 7-8 times le..
haha
Didn't know u like Thai girl. I tot u only bonk prc girls
Looks like we share similar taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Long time no come to this house already. Today came and saw G19 sitting pretty and off we went to her room. She seems to be in heat today. Once in the room door closed halfway only she was aggressively frenching me and even gave me a short standing cat bath without even showering first woah! Her slurpy bbj is great as usual but fj was surprisingly good. She was moaning loudly as if in heat and how could I last long? Finished shortly after and was late but she didn't care this time round asking me to shower first. Funny thing is I showered already cleaning off the soap and stuff halfway she came in to shower and apply soap on me again. lol wondering what was going on today's session was especially good she seems extremely horny today
Wow I didn't experience what u mentioned above. Must b u very handsome
Old 09-01-2015, 10:38 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Just came back from 18h18. Choose other girl instead of g19 since she's busy. While walking out of the house, g19 just happen standing near the tank to clean up(closing) and unlucky, she saw me. We stared each other for a few secs and she gave me the eye expression as if she(my wife) saw me with mistress shopping like in the tvb drama. Her expression made me feeling quite guilty... Jialat.

Hope bro Slyer take good care of her and help me apologize abit on behalf if you happen to rtf her cause most prolly I won't rtf as I tio gongtao by my mistress

Anw, I think I saw g10 on the timing board working just now.
G19 also ask me don't bonk her house mates especially those whom she doesn't like I Bo chup still bonk other girls. When I rtf her she didn't ask anything abt it. So don't worry la. If we r faithful to one wl might as well faithful to own wife or gf. Y still come out steal eat?
Old 10-01-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wow I didn't experience what u mentioned above. Must b u very handsome
No la bro, average joe only. Haha. Or maybe she trying to kc? But nevertheless it was a pretty good experience. Heh
Old 10-01-2015, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
G19 also ask me don't bonk her house mates especially those whom she doesn't like I Bo chup still bonk other girls. When I rtf her she didn't ask anything abt it. So don't worry la. If we r faithful to one wl might as well faithful to own wife or gf. Y still come out steal eat?
Never share the FR of the housemates she didn't like? 555
Old 10-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i like this 👍
Old 11-01-2015, 04:26 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
No la bro, average joe only. Haha. Or maybe she trying to kc? But nevertheless it was a pretty good experience. Heh
lucky boy u... let me ask her to repeat your encounter on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Never share the FR of the housemates she didn't like? 555
i seldom FR on cat 50 wls
Old 12-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
lucky boy u... let me ask her to repeat your encounter on me
Haha sure good luck!
Old 12-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kof1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy