The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Hi bro .. this ml quite nice one.. I being going every week to find her.. her massage is gd..
Bro lazyguy, upped you with my humble points!
Old 15-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Upped u bro Round 2

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 15-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just now went massage.. the ml also say that 50 for hj is crazy with no roaming.. haha.. she say 50 can go geylang already....

Even she know.. but alot of bros here dunno..give 80 or 100 for hj with roaming... Haha
Hahaa, geylang close many mth til now.
So now is special probiders' market ?
Old 15-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro lazyguy, upped you with my humble points!
Return u +17 bro.. enjoy ur weekend ok
Old 15-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold

Massage with hj, the ml like to makan time one.
5 to 10 min.
One or two rare instance is ok, but my recent experience is they like to play this stunt..
Old 15-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Hahaa, geylang close many mth til now.
So now is special probiders' market ?
Yes... And alot ml know it so keep asking for top up..

And also of bros no choice have to give in lor.. haha
Old 15-08-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes... And alot ml know it so keep asking for top up..

And also of bros no choice have to give in lor.. haha
That's why just stick to a few regular places that went before, before CB, so the ML won't chg the price or service from before, otherwise too obvious what they are doing.

Let them chop new customer

Anyway GL close but GL experience cannot be substituted with HJ service. Satisfaction from FJ is way different from HJ HJ feels like "eat not full" kind of feeling.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That's why just stick to a few regular places that went before, before CB, so the ML won't chg the price or service from before, otherwise too obvious what they are doing.

Let them chop new customer

Anyway GL close but GL experience cannot be substituted with HJ service. Satisfaction from FJ is way different from HJ HJ feels like "eat not full" kind of feeling.
Yes.. and hj is like I can do it myself and save my 50 dollar.. haha
Old 17-08-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

went to one "semi legit" spa in central town and have a rather interesting experience there.

During massage, she would rip open the sides of the shorts and proceed to oil the inner side of the leg and brush across the butt. This went on for half an hour till i cant take it. I sit up, took off her pants and proceed to give her a good licking till she became so wet.

However there's no sex involve as it is still a legit spa. however this has become something both of us would do whenever i went to look for her. Paid only $80 for that with release and her fully naked.
Old 17-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
noobmiyavi24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beamsboy View Post
went to one "semi legit" spa in central town and have a rather interesting experience there.

During massage, she would rip open the sides of the shorts and proceed to oil the inner side of the leg and brush across the butt. This went on for half an hour till i cant take it. I sit up, took off her pants and proceed to give her a good licking till she became so wet.

However there's no sex involve as it is still a legit spa. however this has become something both of us would do whenever i went to look for her. Paid only $80 for that with release and her fully naked.
Wow bro, can share this great spa. I go there eat other thing also happy if got so wild
Old 18-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they treat us like 🐕 we should just treat them like 🐔
well said
Old 18-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
Guys,dont spoil market please. 100-120 for full is good enough. You start paying 150-200, it will artificially push up prices. Last month i went to one near bugis and this 30+ china lady ask for 200 for full Hj100, and bj 150. Ridicules!
120 (service fee) + 30 (tips) = 150
Old 18-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

If the overcharge really happened pleasedo and really do post the lady name and the shop.

I was overcharge today and also the services I got was way way different from the reviews of others. Won't deny I am a carrot but I post a review and will be boycott that shop. That's what we can do.
Old 19-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ask first, if not reasonable price, search for other
Old 19-08-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnylo View Post
Ask first, if not reasonable price, search for other
HJ quote is quite standard at $50 nowadays, but must nego what other things the ML allow for that.

conditions buay ngam then dun take up offer...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1