The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 0
MrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of lightMrYellow is a glorious beacon of light
Supplement

Which maca supplement are best to improve hardness and lasting?

Last edited by MrYellow; 08-02-2022 at 01:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aeroboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Supplement

I was having problem maintaining hardness during intercourse, and always felt the urge to cum within a few minutes of action. Really double whammy. Tried Maca powder for about 3 months, with no noticeable effects.

Started taking overnight soaked oats for breakfast about two months ago. After a month, started to notice big improvements in hardness and endurance.

Bro, I suggest you try it too, rather than relying on some unproven supplements.
Old 08-02-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I think Maca is more for stamina then hardness. You may wanna try beetroot powder. Also I find exercise like brisk walking, weight lifting helps , now I seldom depends on Erectile pills .
Old 08-02-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MalaysiaDelight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroboy View Post
I was having problem maintaining hardness during intercourse, and always felt the urge to cum within a few minutes of action. Really double whammy. Tried Maca powder for about 3 months, with no noticeable effects.

Started taking overnight soaked oats for breakfast about two months ago. After a month, started to notice big improvements in hardness and endurance.

Bro, I suggest you try it too, rather than relying on some unproven supplements.
How much u selling? pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1