The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep , another 3-4 months.

Maybe I'll try again in a few weeks and see her attitude then. Shame , she would have made a great variation in my rotation.

Did I mention her great abs and perky full butt!? Lol
If she is a FL, just book using another number, give her a surprise and do the real thing
Old 10-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
RTC already... Just jolt my memory recently when I visited a FL and encounter the same situation.
Both RTC ML and FL are in their early 20s, look quite nice to me. I rate them an 8 with nice small B cups.
Somehow they just don't have customers and on most days, I can spend like my entire afternoon/night there just chit-chatting and accompanying them since they have no business

To me, there isn't really a big gap between them and the APs i visited in the same timeframe yet somehow they just have no luck in attracting real customers.
As long no one post MRs on them here, will get to enjoy them longer.

Next time remember to PM me if you ever encounter such gems.
I promised I wont post out any MRs in order to keep them to ourselves.
Deal?
Old 10-09-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Field report!!!!!
Visited TN
Will compare her to Bella vanilla wish I could speak to Hebe but a last - not privileged to have her contacts.

Disclaimer everything is subjective - diff people may have diff opinion.

Looks : TN has a small face, smaller than my hand. Her looks will grow on you as the session start. Bella IMO looks like an aged version of song zu Er but after many RTM itÂ’s hard to make that claim. Personally- Bella face suits me better. Bottom line is I wonÂ’t leave if either of them open the door haha.

Boobs: Bella is B+, TN is A. Bella bigger than TN. I think Bella and angel about same size.

HJ: after multiple visits to Bella- I think she is growing stale... or I am getting bored. ItÂ’s hard to get it on. I Guess thatÂ’s why most bros will rotate ML. TN hi-ooooo lala power. She will make you go on four, like how most girls will prep for blow job, but she will oil her hands and man... that dual hand rotation massage of your dick head and prostate- shiok. She will caress ur shaft with one hand, then tickled ur ass crack to your side, round ur hips and reach the from of body- like an s shape from your ass to the pubic region. Very good.

When you flip over, she will use double hand to oil your dick head and shaft, It feels like using a tenga flip zero or egg. Sibei shiok.
HJ- hands down TN

Sensual: TN hands down. Her HdLY Finger roaming is great thereafter, the full body press( she lies on your back) blow hot air+ lick ears- Wah shiok. Then flip around , her fake love making. Damn Son. Bella pales in comparison.
TN hands down.

Playability- TN can lip nipples shiok didnÂ’t try to touch her below. I merely ask can I lick, she say for sure- straight away adjust her body to put her breast close to me while stroking continues
Bella can lick too , but she wonÂ’t position for you to lick. I got to ask her to adjust then she will oblige.
For this I rank TN>Bella.

So here u go my short review. I try to provide reviews comparison of ML against ML so hopefully bro who tried either will get a better sense of the yard stick. Hope that works
Just to remind bros- for vanilla stuff- there is EK!!!! Bella and TN!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
As long no one post MRs on them here, will get to enjoy them longer.

Deal?
lol the RTC ML i did post MR but kena zap for "fake MR" "OKT" etc.
she did mention before that she rejected some bro in early days who was trying his luck and pushing for more. So...
Old 10-09-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Change Topic
You all ever encounter those MLs who are not bad but somehow just can't get customers?
like one day only 1 or 2...
This kind best. Years ago I have a regular, not AP, not much FR at all and coz quite feisty SYT and limited playability so hardly fully booked. I usually can get last minute slots
Old 10-09-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Deal?
Eventually the ML will need certain exposure/promotion to maintain her bottom line..

Can't be that you and a few others keep on sustaining her right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Field report!!!!!
Visited TN
Will compare her to Bella vanilla wish I could speak to Hebe but a last - not privileged to have her contacts.
Largely agree with you on this comparison.

You met EK? I'm kinda interested in checking her out.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Largely agree with you on this comparison.

You met EK? I'm kinda interested in checking her out.
EK must try la, u will like. U don’t like I buy u lunch.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Change Topic
You all ever encounter those MLs who are not bad but somehow just can't get customers?
like one day only 1 or 2...
Have. Every season have. Something buay gam that season, most likely looks. Often, you get pass that then stumble upon a gem. It's like you get so much more pass the looks. Example is plump Xiaoya, plump and quite ok but her BJ skills one of the best ever.

This season one that I don't understand is Xiaoqiu, maybe her appearance not gam the public. She looks better in reality though and is a really nice ML.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Have. Every season have. Something buay gam that season, most likely looks. Often, you get pass that then stumble upon a gem. It's like you get so much more pass the looks. Example is plump Xiaoya, plump and quite ok but her BJ skills one of the best ever.

This season one that I don't understand is Xiaoqiu, maybe her appearance not gam the public. She looks better in reality though and is a really nice ML.
tell xiaoqiu don't worry... I will msg her soon to arrange time this weekend
Liubei will spread his virtue seeds in her hands
Old 10-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
AL wore this red nightie show her cleavage is really hot. Still waiting when mango back can see her in that white lacy lingerie.
Having seen many western type of lingerie, it was a refreshing to see one ML wore an oriental kind of lingerie to greet me.
But her service not so good n not really a looker so she RTC liao.

She wore something like this.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
EK must try la, u will like. U don’t like I buy u lunch.
Does her looks resemble Paige Chua in a certain way to you?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Eventually the ML will need certain exposure/promotion to maintain her bottom line..

Can't be that you and a few others keep on sustaining her right?
Can enjoy longer just enjoy lor.

Until really cannot liao, then no choice lor....
Old 10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

來來去去的FR almost all the same ML, look like new ML all no business haha!!
Old 10-09-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
tell xiaoqiu don't worry... I will msg her soon to arrange time this weekend
Liubei will spread his virtue seeds in her hands
Haha. You go hook her up lor. She thinking of going back liao, short stay this time anyway.

Kind of grows on you lah, I realized. Pity I didn't RTM much last time.

The other one Ba Mei lor, I told her look too demure lah. She just lack that sexy look. But actual fact her BJ skills rate one of the best this season. Capped or no capped, it makes no diff.

These two I still go once in a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1