The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Just allow roaming
Old 23-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
would you please share more info about what you've heard? thanks
I randomly check out youtube video and they show about what to do and what not to do. Then got one ang mo mentioned don't leave ur hp around or wallet, while shooting urself don't let ur phone too far away from u (etc using selfie stick) they might just grab and run. While renting bike must park at paid carpark so got people look out for you as they might just take ur bike and run off. That ang mo said not like Thailand nobody gives a shit about ur phone or bike. Not much stealing, i think he is trying to say in terms of safety Vietnam is worse than Thailand.
Old 23-07-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Just allow roaming
OK thanks later i try just allow roaming can connect since i am going JB.
Old 23-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Animefile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to lucky spa and cherry linh spa. Both girls wanted 2mil for FS. 500k for room.
There's a morning shift and night shift switching around 6pm. There is much less choice during day, maybe 4 girls per shop compared to 20+ at night.

Had min min at lucky spa during the day, girl was fine but the facilities are really bad especially considering they charge the same. She started with clothes on massage for around 30 mins and then we negotiate tip. Massage was good but negotiate tip first so that things can start sooner or skip massage all together.

Cherry linh in comparison was amazing. The girl zunia was one of the prettiest I've seen and had sweet personality.
Old 23-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

For those girls from gaito, do u usually bring them back to your own hotel? Or they will arrange hotel?
Old 23-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
Try Kim Cuong

48 Cao Bá Nhạ, Phường Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Not as cheap as NPK but the girls not bad and facilities are clean.

Room Facilities include,

Sauna, bathtub, massage.

1 girl entrance fee is 1mil inclusive of tips for 1 hour.
Bro, what service for 1m?
Old 24-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
For those girls from gaito, do u usually bring them back to your own hotel? Or they will arrange hotel?
You go to their accomodation.
Old 24-07-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone try those pub at saigon center(taka)?
Lots of syt.
Old 24-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Johson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Do we need to do anything to activate TPG? Or just allow roaming can le. I used to buy roaming plan from GOMO and very troublesome. Need to buy plan then allow roaming then dunno do what APN settings to HICARD.
the best and cheapest option is buy sim card at the airport.. Buy sim card with call time and sms if you want to have the option to try out gaito
Old 24-07-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
You go to their accomodation.
Bro, u tried? How’s the quality?
Old 24-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johson View Post
the best and cheapest option is buy sim card at the airport.. Buy sim card with call time and sms if you want to have the option to try out gaito
OK. I have also dl zalo. Just in case. They said some will response on Zalo and most prefer sms.
Old 24-07-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animefile View Post
I went to lucky spa and cherry linh spa. Both girls wanted 2mil for FS. 500k for room.
There's a morning shift and night shift switching around 6pm. There is much less choice during day, maybe 4 girls per shop compared to 20+ at night.

Had min min at lucky spa during the day, girl was fine but the facilities are really bad especially considering they charge the same. She started with clothes on massage for around 30 mins and then we negotiate tip. Massage was good but negotiate tip first so that things can start sooner or skip massage all together.

Cherry linh in comparison was amazing. The girl zunia was one of the prettiest I've seen and had sweet personality.
Negotiate tip? I tot it is standard 2 mil for 1 shot and 4 mil 2 shots? U mean we can actually nego down like what batambro wrote?

I compare the price of Gaito to little tokyo is really big difference. What is the difference? I know Little tokyo standard is much better.
Old 24-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Bro, u tried? How’s the quality?
If you take those with reviews one generally should be okay. Don't have to be too worried about getting scammed or bait n switch. Regardless it's usually dirt cheap so there shouldn't be too much to complain about. However do exercise common sense.
Old 24-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Negotiate tip? I tot it is standard 2 mil for 1 shot and 4 mil 2 shots? U mean we can actually nego down like what batambro wrote?

I compare the price of Gaito to little tokyo is really big difference. What is the difference? I know Little tokyo standard is much better.
Difference is quality lor, usually those at little tokyo GFE much higher, because they will approach you on the streets, if you pick them they'd be quite happy because they don't get alot of business. So even if their skills on bed are bad at least you won't face black face that type. And yes price is easily negotiable. 1 trick I can offer is when they pop the GQ say you don't want, you only want massage, they will do whatever it takes to persuade you to go FS. Then you just uninterestedly ask how much, they say 2m you straight away say no, say you only want massage cuz you tired. At this point some will already automatically give you a discount and say 1.5m. If they don't, let out a sigh and say 1.5m, most will agree. However I will not recommend you to try and nego below 1.5m, any lower and they'd be insistent on saying no. And they will be visually upset and disappointed. Your massage can become bad too, although it was never something to shout about in the 1st place, some of them do put in effort on giving a good massage, so know the limits and don't be too stingy if you decide to head there, afterall the quality is not bad one

For gaito that type don't expect models look, more like GND kind. But then again for the price paid it's pretty damn worth.
Old 24-07-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

400k is all in , ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1