The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 22-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Themafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
Hi Bro, can share contact?
Old 22-12-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
please boycott the place. let it go bust ! this is not the type of spa we want
Bro, you got any in the area to recommend? Happy to boycott if I can find a replacement.
Old 22-12-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
I think I shared previously. First time she quoted 50 for HJ and no roaming.. Tried to touch but she will keep pestering to top up to 80. Small head took over and managed to discount to 70 for HJ with roaming.

Due to work didnt managed to find time to visit until few months later, she texted me and say she got something special for me.

The 2nd time I went.. I ask her what special she offer. She say she will give me special price so I helped myself to unhook her bra and chut chut while she HJ. I roam south but stopped afterwards because her pussy got very strong pee smell.

After her deed I asked what special price, she say 65 instead of 80. I said wow, what a good discount! I gave her 55 and left. She asked me why I like this, I told her that the remaining 10 dollars I will pay on my next visit because I got no spare cash and till now.. I have yet to visit her.

She is a nice lady to talk to during massage and nothing more!

Hope my FR helps.
Thanks for sharing bro. Maybe blessing in disguise I couldn't roam south then 😅
Old 23-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
boyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboyboy320 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi can pm lucky michat or spa name? Thank
Old 23-12-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy320 View Post
Hi can pm lucky michat or spa name? Thank
Bro, just go explore that area, got enough hints to know which one.
Old 23-12-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Lol someone just zapped me for sharing the truth. OKT? 😎
Old 23-12-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
Was chatting with a ml using handler Sxxx X2. Sweet looking Ml that bother to reply me at 2am??saw that she can do cupping as well. Location quoted around icon area. Any infos of her will be appreciated.
Tried quite some time back.
Went to the shop through her but was assigned to a diff ML, more MILFy whereas she looks younger with small chest. Massage was not bad but its an upsell shop. Keep on upselling when inside the room which was the only room available. The rest are just those partition type.

Think I spent 120. 1 hr of reasonable massage + HJ plus top touching only.

Please do not ask for contact as Ive deleted her in MiChat.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Currently based in kembangan/telok kurau area for work and keen to explore the changi road spas.

Did a FR for Ocean, anyone has any recommendations for chuan spa? pls pm me, we can trade FRs.
Was a regular of Chuan Spa back then when my regular ML by the name of Wendy was still there. It was 100% clean for me despite the numerous time been there but teasing was exceptional. The massage was superb too by her, main reason why RTM.
This was quite a few years back though.
Not sure hows the current standard.
Old 26-12-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kongkongkong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Visited a vietbu in the east yesterday... Coming to 25yo, petite sweet looking. Boobs are enhanced though

place quite secluded IMO, room is big, almost 2 times usual room with massage bed and sofa seat but shower still outside the room. Massage was decent and opted for bj when the GQ was popped. Asked me warn her before I shoot cos she dun wan CIM... Was still thinking should I be the piekia and just release maybe next time I will
Bro, mind to share CTC? Many thanks.
Old 29-12-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 11
longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!longerthanyou is one of the Best!

Can anyone PM me which spa in Bedok can BJ? Not sure if L spa have but the FL there seems quite pretty. Please let me know the damage as well. Thanks!
Old 30-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Quote:

bro share contact please!
Old 31-12-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
HiddenWanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is lucky still around ?
Old 31-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Any FR on Bl** Wa** Spa at Tampines?

which lady to look for?

TIA
Old 01-01-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

The legendary j**** finally move to a different place after many years.

She's now in a new east side location with new price. Last time $50/hr now $55/hr.

Visited her yesterday new year eve at her new place. Its a lot bigger now compared to the old owo place.

While her massage is still top notch with the teasing, the new loc not good because too many people working at the shop compared to only her last time, can lock door once u go in. Keep walking up and down and the colleague keep switching music like switch TV channel like that. Very annoying cannot relax at all.

She say had to leave the old loc because of a certain eatery beside her shop (if you know, you know) got too popular and customers find it hard to go into her shop with so many eyes watching.

Dmg: $55 + 50.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Any FR for J***y??

Pls pm me. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlustcrown View Post
Hi Bros,

Any FR on Bl** Wa** Spa at Tampines?

which lady to look for?

TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread