The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, same thing for me. This Xiao Ya is surgically attached to her phone. Even during sensual! Crazy. Can tell she has some skills and pretty nice tits, but she is quite old, and body not great, she should then aim to improve her atttude and service potential. If not who wants to rtm??
wipe oil off her hand to reply while HJ, how wonderful it is.

Quote:
Early this week, we also bid farewell to GDMR. Hope to see you again soon in the near future, babe.

I also hope that prick who affected this situation loses all feeling in dick perpetually.
Ahh GDMR again.. it's a shame that i didn't have a chance to meet her and she's gone...Damn

Thank You
Old 21-07-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You got see all the negative FRs on her page? You didn't experience any of them?

I assumed you paid $150 for her full service? Can post a brief FR?

I visited her some time back
I think she kena sabo in the FR, or maybe she wasn't lazy when I came over

Looks can discount the filter for face (acne scars, normal stuff) figure is there, milfy type with D knockers and butt

She can speak good English (singlish included) for those who cannot speak mandarin (mine cmi)

Massage is so-so
Actually, from the way her find the spot, I think she can massage but like some people said, is not her main focus

Sensual is very very very good
CBJ is wow! She looks at you teasingly when she bj u. The last time it was that awesome was during lmm (who also kena sabo)

I would RTM if I need to blow off some steam ,
Wouldn't RTM for massage
Hard to get best of both world
Old 21-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Early this week, we also bid farewell to GDMR. Hope to see you again soon in the near future, babe.

I also hope that prick who affected this situation loses all feeling in dick perpetually.

Hope that GDMR and her sister PP will be back in near future
Old 21-07-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

5 mins per posture and keep looking at watch you are like using exercise machine leh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

so on my 2nd visit, while I was pumping her, I was looking at my wrist watch and she asked me why I kept looking at it. then she became mad and angry.
I wanted to look at my watch to time myself, like 5 mins for each position because I wanted to try various positions.

Bros, u all kana such treatment before?
Old 21-07-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
Tanken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuchachalol View Post
She probably still looks the same though. I kinda like her actually, went to her a couple of times. Despite the obviously very fake boobs, she's quite fun to play with.
Yes, pics look the same as previous 'Honey'. Location and phone number are now different though. No longer the same apartment as the one she used to share with 'Happy'.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

glad that Blue senpai enjoys the session with her, mine was not that pleasant.
1 hand massage 85% of the time coupled with mechanical HJ.
her physical attributes(other than her pairs) is far from her full body picture in the adv.

Thank you
She's ok. Not amazing, not what I termed as enjoyable just average. Anyway, mainly because long time know her so nothing too much to expect. Yah and that phone problem is something she needs to improve on.

Different strokes for different folks. Can only say her massage has improved as compared to last time.
Old 21-07-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
I see, didn't know about that.

Yea, kind of sad she isn't coming back but well, at least we've some memories 😁
Yah, it's this memories that will stay on for us old timers. Gone through few cycles, some were pretty nice memories lah.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuchachalol View Post
She probably still looks the same though. I kinda like her actually, went to her a couple of times. Despite the obviously very fake boobs, she's quite fun to play with.
how fun?? haha
Old 21-07-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-joy/

any bro tried this?
dont know why but she looks like the milfy angela that i missed. lol
Old 21-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

she got caught?
Old 21-07-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
she got caught?
She just had to go back home for a while. She said could be as soon as a couple of months before she returns. Fingers crossed
Old 21-07-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She just had to go back home for a while. She said could be as soon as a couple of months before she returns. Fingers crossed
oh then which prick affecting what situation u referring to?
Old 21-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
oh then which prick affecting what situation u referring to?
Just venting. Some guy just hassling her. Anyway, let's move on. Wish her well, and hope to see her back in action soon.
Old 21-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Just venting. Some guy just hassling her. Anyway, let's move on. Wish her well, and hope to see her back in action soon.
Harassing her? Like what? I stopped talking to her since the last time I visited her.. Which was a year back or something
Old 21-07-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
how fun?? haha
Differs from person to person man, I have a thing for milfs and we got along quite well so.. Fun I guess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1