The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chengdu Taikoo Li Babe (Part 2)

Following on from part 1 - https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=959048

When I woke up, Little Peach had already left. I saw her message on WeChat, “老师,有点急事要处理,老师睡的很熟,所以没有通知您就先走了,抱歉。” (Teacher, I have something urgent to deal with, you were fast asleep, so I left without notifying you. I'm sorry.) I replied, “没事,我刚醒。” (It’s ok, I just woke up.) She asked me to go over to her place for dinner and sent me the address. I took a shower to wash away all the dried-up sweat, sticky pussy juices and cum. The thought that I was having dinner with her later, and very likely be fucking her again, made my groin stir. It was hot outside and she suggested dinner at 7pm, so I left the hotel around 6.30pm as the place wasn’t far away. The ride that I booked was waiting in infront of the hotel for me. As he drove me to my destination, the driver commented, “您去的地方是工业区,没什么好看的。” (The place you’re going to is an industrial area, not much to see.) I was a bit surprised as the address Little Peach shared with me wasn’t far from the university, and I thought it was the dormitory.

I got off in front of a multistorey factory building. The driver was great as he guided me to the elevator and gave me instructions on how to get to the unit. I got out of the elevator and walked along the corridor, passing mostly garment production lines, made up of sewing machines. It was a weekend, so there was no one around. The place was deserted, and I couldn’t find the unit of the address that she sent, so I called her on WeChat. The door at the end of the corridor slid open, and Little Peach called out, “老师,我在这。” (Teacher, I’m here.) The inside was totally different from outside. It was a nicely furnished open concept living area with kitchen, a separate bedroom with two large single beds, a clothing design studio and a room set up for live streaming. Dinner was already laid out on the table. I brought a small bottle of sweet sake which she loved. I mentioned that I thought she was staying in the university dormitory. She said she (and her flat mate) still had a place in the dormitory, like all students.

This place that she shared with her flat mate (冰冰, Bing Bing, literally means “ice”) was for the online garment store that she ran with her flat mate. Bing studied fashion design and was responsible for designing new clothing which she then marketed through their online store. They exhibit their products by wearing them and going to the Taikoo Li mall to be photographed – free advertising. She also did live streaming to advertise their products, especially the sexy lingerie. She showed me her online store and products on sale. “妳穿给我看好吗?” (Can you wear for me to see?) I asked her. “好啊!老师想要我穿那件?” (Sure! Which one does teacher want me to wear?) she asked. I picked a sexy translucent negligee that had large slits down the side. “老师,您真会选,这是我们店的最热卖产品。” (Teacher, you know how to pick well, this is the bestselling product in our store.) she commented with a seductive smile.

She went out and came back a short while later, wearing a purple coloured negligee that left nothing to imagination. Her bare boobs showed clearly under the thin fabric and through the side slit. As she catwalked back and forth for me, my cock hardened, creating a huge bulge in my groin. She noticed and sucked her finger seductively. “老师,我下午处理的急事,就是帮顾客送这套睡衣。今天是她爱人的生日,她想穿着睡衣把自己当成礼物送给爱 人,” (The urgent matter I dealt with in the afternoon was to deliver this set of negligee to the customer. Today is her husband’s birthday, and she wants to wear it as a gift to him,) she told me. “我现在也想要礼物。。。” (Right now, I also want a present...) I told her. “老师,您想要什么礼物啊?” (Teacher, what present do you like?) she asked seductively. She pulled her negligee top apart, baring her boobs, “这个吗?” (This?) then took the negligee off and spread her legs, fingering her pussy, “还是这个?” (Or this?) she asked. “都要。” (All want.) I said. “哎呀,老师,您很贪心。如果都要,那我也要您送我礼物。” (Aiya, you are so greedy. If you want both, then I also want you to give me a gift.) she replied, walking towards me, eyeing my bulging groin.

She knelt down between my legs and caressed my huge bugle in my groin, looking up at me seductively. I started videoing her with my phone. Very deftly, she undid my pants and pulled them down. My cock sprang out, upright and throbbing. “给!” (Give.) I said. She held my cock and licked the underside, then the tip, while cupping and massaging my balls. She wrapped her lips around the tip and pushed down. My cock slowly disappeared into her mouth, sliding over her tongue and down her throat. She took my entire length without gagging, before pulling back slowly. I held her head as she bobbed her head, sliding my cock in and out her mouth. “老师,这样舒服吗?” (Teacher, does this feel good?) she asked. “嗯,很舒服!” (Yes, very good.) I groaned in pleasure.

“坐上来!” (Sit up here!) I beckoned her and placed my phone on the side table to video us fucking. She straddled me and held onto my shoulders, then lowered herself onto me. My cock pried her pussy lips apart and entered her, slowly stretching her tight vagina, until I was all the way inside her. “啊啊啊,很深。。。” (Ahhhh, very deep...) she moaned. I grabbed her boobs and sucked on her nipples, as she slowly moved her hips, thrusting and grinding, working my cock in her vagina like a piston. “老师,好爽。。。 啊啊啊。。。您把我装的好紧。。。 好爽,好爽。。。我要。。。我要。。。啊。。。啊。。。啊。。。” (Teacher, feels so good, … ahhhh...., you fill me so tightly... so good... so good … I want... I want … ahhh.... ahhh.... ahhh....) she moaned non-stop.

“妳很会摇啊!老师感觉很爽!” (You rock very well! Teacher feels very good!) I panted, enjoying her riding immensely. “老师的鸡巴把我插得好爽!” (Teacher’s cock fucks me so good!) she uttered between her loud moans. She hugged my head, pulling me onto her boobs, urging me to suck her nipples. I sucked, nibbled, bit, pinched, twiddled her nipples and kneaded her boobs while she rode me wildly. Her body spasmed as an orgasm consumed her, crying out in ecstasy. Just a short rest from the orgasm before she resumed riding my cock.

I heard the large metal door slid open then shut with a loud clang. “我回来了。” (I’m back.) a female voice called out. “小桃,他是谁啊?” (Little Peach, who’s he?) the hot babe standing at the entrance asked. “冰冰姐,这是我的国外导师,从日本来的Ned老师,” (Sister Bing Bing, this is my overseas advisor, teacher Ned from Japan,) Peach introduced me to her friend. “老师好。” (How are you, teacher?) Bing Bing greeted me but I sensed disbelief in her tone. “妳好,冰冰。” (Hello, Bing Bing.) I replied. Bing went about doing her stuff but kept glancing back at us fucking. I intentionally grabbed Peach’s buttocks and pulled her up, to let my cock slipped out. Bing gasped and her eyes widened when she saw my juice coated cock. I pushed my cock back into Peach’s pussy and continued fucking until I was about to cum. “我受不了了,我要射了。。。” (I can’t take it... I’m cumming....) I groaned. Peach got off me immediately and grabbed my cock with both hands. She pumped me hard, pointing my cock at her open mouth. My cum squirted out, into her mouth and over her face. She licked and slurped eagerly, then wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked hard. I groaned from the aching pleasure as she milked my cock of cum. Bing Bing was about to enter the bathroom, wrapped in a short towel. She stopped when she heard me cry out that I was cumming and just stood there, staring at me cumming on Peach’s face and Peach sucking my cock dry. Bing Bing blushed and quickly went into the bathroom.

As we rested, I said to Peach, “妳们两都是很性感迷人的女神!” (Both of you are very sexy, bewitching goddesses!) She looked at me coyly, then asked, “老师,您是不是也想操冰姐吧?” (Teacher, do you also want to fuck Sister Bing?) As she said that, her hand fondled my cock, squeezing me gently. I nodded. “老师,您好骚啊! ” (Teacher, you are so naughty!) she whispered in my ear. She then bent down and took my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head, sucking my cock, sliding me in and out her mouth slowly. The stimulation she was giving me soon helped me regain some hardness. She stood up and walked towards the bathroom, beckoning me to follow. Peach hugged Bing Bing and the two kissed passionately, rubbing their pussies on each other’s thighs. It was the first time I watched two ladies mutually pleasuring each other.

Bing Bing’s back was facing me and I could see the sides of her huge boobs as Peach pressed her boobs on them. Peach knelt down to devour Bing Bing’s pussy, much to her pleasure, from the sounds of her moans. After a while, Peach stuck her hand out between Bing Bing’s legs and waved me over. I walked over to the two ladies. Peach grabbed my cock and guided me to Bing Bing’s pussy. Before Bing Bing could protest, I pushed my cock into her pussy, going deep into her vagina. “你们干嘛?” (What are you guys doing?) she cried out. Peach pressed her mouth on Bing Bing’s, kissing her deeply. I grabbed Bing Bing’s boobs as I fucked her from behind. Her protests became moans and pleas to fuck her harder. “啊啊啊,好爽,好爽,大力点,大力点。。。你好大啊!我喜欢。。。” (Ahhh, so good, so good, harder, harder... you are so big! I love it...) Bing Bing cried, sandwiched between Peach and me.

Bing Bing cummed with a loud cry of pleasure. Her legs weakened and she slid downwards. I managed to catch hold of her but my cock slipped out of her pussy, both of us sitting down on the floor. She turned around and straddled me, then lowered herself onto me, guiding my cock back into her pussy. She pulled me towards her and kissed me deeply on the lips, uttering, “老师,您好大好硬啊!我喜欢!” (Teacher, you are so big so hard! I love it!) “给!” (Give!) I offered her. As Bing Bing rode me, Peach pressed her boobs on my back, hugging me from behind. “老师,您偏心,只让冰冰姐舒服,不理我。” ( You are partial and only make Sister Bing Bing feel good and ignore me.) Peach complained. I laid down on the floor and Peach straddled my head, pressing her pussy on my face. Bing Bing rode my cock, while I devoured Peach’s pussy, and the two girls french kissed and fondled each other. I managed to let out a muffled cry that I was cumming. The two girls got off me and crawled down to my cock, one on each side, sliding my cock between their lips until my cum burst out.
Old 07-10-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chengdu Taikoo Li Babe (Part 2)

Why started a new thread bro ? Should continue on the other thread so yr supporter followers can view n admin will not delete the thread

Very well steamy written as so long never read so well written liao
Especially the meimei calling out responses in Chinese make me wonder n imagine me in the actions .... keekee

给您个赞
Old 13-10-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merged into the Chengdu Taikoo Li babe thread...
Old 14-10-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Why need to create another thread for another part of the copy and paste story??
Old 22-02-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
muaythaihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bestselling product in our store.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1