The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 3
ObviouslyBelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blackmailed

Hi everyone! Covid has been really really tough on all of us! Especially mentally! Not being able to travel or go out as per normal is really straining on our mental state. Working from home just makes everything worst! So here I am trying to pen down my own personal life experience as I find that telling my story helps me to cope better! Even if it means reopening a chapter of my life that I was once glad to leave behind. Hey we all come out of adversity stronger right? So here goes!

End 2000s

‘Hey Belle you wanna go Alfred’s house after lecture? They gonna drink and gamble’ Shermaine asked.

‘Cannot lah.. I got a shift tonight..‘ I was kinda disappointed.

‘Ohhh you still working there? I thought holidays only?’ She asked.

‘Supposed to be lah.. but my manager say not enough manpower. So I just help out once in awhile loh..’ I finished my food.

We returned our plates and gathered our belongings before heading to our last lecture of the week. It was a Friday and everyone was making plans. Sadly I already had plans - work. I tried my best to concentrate during the lecture but I think studying really isn’t my thing.

‘Anyway next Friday’s lecture will be postponed to Thursday instead. So Thursday will be a long day for you guys. Please take note’ my lecturer declared before dismissing us.

‘Belle! I heard you not going later?’ my classmate Jess caught up to me.

‘No leh.. need work tonight..’ we walked out the lecture hall together.

‘Sian.. thought will have you tonight. The pay there good ah?’ Jess asked.

‘Not bad lah.. but very noisy and need deal with drunks’ I replied.

‘Ohhh.. Come and be blogshop model lah.. They keep asking if you wanna try.. The pay maybe lesser at first but confirm easier than being a doorbitch or selling shots!’ she tried to convince me.

‘Hahaha I shy lah.. see how ok!’ We walked towards the overhead bridge.

‘Hahaha.. okay.. better not tell Andrew they all you working. Sure ask you to sign them in. Hahaha’ we parted ways as our bus stop was on the opposite side of each other.

This was the beginning of a decision that would haunt me for the next 6 years of my life..
Old 06-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blackmailed

Welcome to another sis with a new story of frightening blackmail dying to share with us ...1st guy to pitch tent n camp here to support her story

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

gulp. 6 years. support ya for sharing~
Old 06-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

End 2000s - 2

I got home and dozed off on the living room sofa while waiting for my parents to bring home dinner.

'Girl.. Wake up already.. Time for dinner..' my Mum shook me awake, I slept for close to 2 hours.

I had dinner with my parents before getting ready for work. Even though I come from a relatively well to do family, my parents always made it a point to teach us to be financially independent. We were encouraged to look for part-time jobs while we attended school, especially after secondary school. And since I went to a polytechnic, I didn't have the luxury of saying I didn't have the time as compared to my siblings who did 'A' Levels.

'Papa can send me to the MRT station?' I asked my Dad who was in the living room.

'Why you work must wear the dress so short? Cannot wear pants? Or something longer?' he sighed as he saw what I was wearing.

'Aiya.. You don't know one lah.. So you can send me ah?' I brushed him off.

'Ya lah.. Can lah.. 5mins we leave' he agreed.

I saw my Dad getting into the car and quickly picked the shoes I was going to wear and hurried out the door.

'Better take care of yourself.. Call me if you need me to pick you.. ' his parting words to me before I left the car.

'Wah.. First time so early siah.. ' Dino, one of the bouncers, greeted me.

'Haha.. You don't disturb lah.. Today I volunteer to be door bitch because I know you working leh..' I laughed.

'Sure not? Is it you don't like to sell shots then come here slack? Hhaha' he joked.

It was kinda true.. because whenever we need to walk around the tables with the stupid tray of shots trying to get people to buy them, I would normally be the quiet girl behind who just smiles while the other girls do the talking. As such.. I didn't sell as much as the others lah.. Haha..

Things were starting to get livelier as we got deeper into the night. A queue was starting to form on one side, and on the other, customers/friends of the bouncers were coming up to us at the entrance offering us drinks telling us to down it with them. The bouncers tried to protect me by drinking on my behalf but it's impossible to siam all the drinks lah.. I normally have to drink a few cups no matter what. The worst was when they bring their bottle over and tell you to drink 5 seconds or whatever.
Old 06-03-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!darkhorse is one of the Best!

camping here
Old 06-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
10ya10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to more updates!
Old 06-03-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

End 2000s - 3

'Eh Dino intro the girl lah.. ' one of his friends asked.

'Oh.. This one ah? This one Belle lah.. Belle this is Tom' Dino winked at me as if he needed me to do him a favour.

I introduced myself to Tom and we shook hands and made some small talk. I had to drink one glass with him before he finally left and went back into the club.

'Paiseh ah... Not I don't want protect you.. But he big spender here lah.. Need show face a bit.. ' Dino told me after he left.

'Ohh.. It's ok.. Anyyway I think someone replacing me soon.. I working inside soon..' I wasn't looking forward to it.

'Ok one lah.. 12:30am then you go in right? Go in 1 hour then you close shop go home already.. I still need stay till close you know.. Just go in find those drunk drunk one.. Smile smile a bit.. Talk a bit sell a few shots then that's it lah.. Ok one..' Dino comforted me.

The dreaded 12:30AM timing came and another lady, lets call her Stella, came to replace me. And into the club I went. I'm not sure if anyone here can still remember the layout of the old St James Powerhouse. But the stairs to the tables is really small and narrow and the walkway was equally as small. I followed one of the more popular girl as we did our rounds trying to sell shots. As usual, I stood behind and smiled while the others did the talking.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my arm. I turned and it was Tom from earlier. RNB music was blasting in the club so Tom came really close to me to talk into my ear.

'You also need to sell this?' he asked.

'Mmmm!' I nodded, and offered the tray.

'I cannot drink already lah.. You can drink how many I buy how many' he smiled, one of his hand already wrapping around my waist.

'Cannot lahh..' I shook my head

'At least 1 or 2 lah..' he removed one shot glass from the tray.

'Okok.. ' I took one shot.

'One more lah..' he took one more shot out from the tray.

'Ahhh.. Okok.. ' I obliged.

As I was about to drink the shot, someone from behind pushed me and I spilled everything, even dropping the tray. Tom took the opportunity to wrap both his hands around my waist as he moved me away from the scuffle.

'Yes yes.. Ok.. Fuck.. ' I cursed as I wiped my arms.

It was all over me. My chest, arms, legs and feet as the entire tray fell.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
GianniIFartInU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a nice story
Old 07-03-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 15
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story..... waiting for updates.....
Old 07-03-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Ah beng raping her?
Old 07-03-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

End 2000s - 4

'Come come.. I think I bring you go toilet..' Tom laid his hand on my butt as he nudged me towards the stairs.

By now the music was stopped as most of the bouncers were gathered to separate the troublemakers. The crowd as usual were starting to jeer and cheer when the bouncers finally brought the troublemakers out and the music resumed. I ended up cleaning myself at the bar with water and lots of tissues. Tom was really gracious and paid for the entire tray of shots. I felt obliged to give him my number when he asked. But I refused his offer to join him for drinks after I ended work. I called my Dad 30mins before my shift ended and walked around the rest of the night trying to sell shots again.

'Go home already ah? See you ahh..' Dino was at the entrance again.

I showered immediately when I got home and fell asleep while waiting for my hair to dry.

'Ehhhhh Belle~~ You want to come try the blogshop model thing not? You can just come see see today! Cheryl coming also!' I received a text from Jess.

'Wah.. You all party last night still can wake up so early? I replied when I woke up. It was close to 11AM.

'I left very early lah.. You want join not? Just come sit down and see see only! We meet at 3!' Jess replied.

'Hmm.. Okay lah.. Nothing to do also.. Send me the address! I see if my Dad can send me not' I replied. I was swayed because whatever happened last night at the club wasn't the first time. And I don't really like it.

My Dad sent me to the location and it was some storage place in the East. I guess the blogshop owners were using their storage space as the photoshoot location as well. I knew 2 out of the 5 people there, Jess and Cheryl. The other 3 were 1 guy and 2 other girls. Jess introduced me to the other 3 and I found out that the 2 ladies were the owners and the guy was the photographer/boyfriend of one of the owners.

'You need any help not Jess?' I offered as I saw her looking around the boxes.

'Don't need lah.. You just sit there watch Cheryl can already.. That's what you will be doing if you wanna try!' she sat me down.

I was left alone for the most part and just watched as Cheryl posed. It was kinda surreal. Because there wasn't any changing room. Cheryl just went behind the screen and the owners behind would help her to change. Jess sat with me and we chatted. Occasionally disturbing Cheryl while she worked. Time flew by and the shoot was soon over.

'You want to try taking a few pictures Belle?' one of the owners asked me.

'Huh? Can try ah? Hahaha..' I was shy.

'Of course! Won't take long one. You just stand there and pose like how JX wants you to pose can already' she said.

'Oh.. Okok.. I try lah.. But don't laugh ah.. ' I directed my last sentence at Jess and Cheryl because I know that they will be laughing.

This was the very first time I posed in front of a camera for a 'photoshoot'. And it was kinda the beginning of the end for me.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping, stay strong TS
Old 07-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Wow good good camping for more
Old 07-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

look like a interesting stories in the brewing
Old 07-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

End 2000s - 5

'Ok.. Your left leg come out a bit.. Like how you pose for normal pictures..' JX instructed.

'Oh.. Ok.. Like this can?' I asked.

'Can can.. Your shoulders relax a bit.. Hahha..' JX laughed.

'Relax your shoulders lah!!!!' Cheryl and Jess both laughed and shouted.

'I am trying!!!' I laughed.

I felt really awkward posing in front of the camera but I guess the owners were ok with what they saw because 2 weeks later Cheryl approached me in school and told me to join her for another photoshoot after school the next day.

'Okk.. Very good.. Your left shoulder come out a bit..' JX instructed.

It was my 3rd outfit of the evening. Still felt a little awkward but I was slowly getting more comfortable. Maybe because there's only 4 people in total this time? Ting, JX, Cheryl and me. It took some time to get used to stripping down to my underwear in front of Ting, even though she was a lady. I just couldn't do it naturally. I remember my first time needing to remove my bra in front of her. I was so embarrassed that my face was flushed red. Ting reassured me and told me it's normal to be like that in the beginning. And that was it.. my first paid photoshoot was done. Compared to working at St James, this was really easy money. Soon I was working at the club only once a month or sometimes even once every 2 months. I did blogshop modelling to supplement my allowance instead.

'Eh Belle.. If you get a text from this number asking for shoot, I suggest don't take' Cheryl showed me the name and number.

'They are from this shop one.. I heard they quite hard to work with..' she warned.

'Ohhh.. Okok.. But how they even get our number?' I asked.

'Once you start this kinda thing word will get around mah.. There's good and bad lah.. Good is you get more assignments, bad thing is some weirdos will get your number too..' she explained.

For the next few months until December, I only worked for this one blogshop that I started out with. I was really comfortable with Ting and JX. They are also very nice to work with. You can say I got addicted to the easy money? Or whatever.. I don't know, maybe I was vain and gullible? But it was in December that I did an assignment that opened the door to all the evil.

'Hi you are Belle right? Are you interested in doing a shoot? I am Dave from from ABCD' I got a text.

I referenced the the name and number against the list Cheryl shared with me and didn't find any red flags.

'Hi yes.. I am Belle.. May I know what shoot are you doing?' I asked.

'You do swimsuit shoot before? Bikini etc' he replied promptly.

'Ermmm.. No sorry.. ' I wasn't very keen.

'I see.. Do you have any concerns? If you are worried, my assistant is a female' he replied.

'I saw your photos on the blogshop and I think you are really beautiful and I like your look and I think you will be a very good fit for the image I want to portray. Anyway these are the rates I am paying' he followed up with another text when I didn't reply.

I saw his message after my tutorial and saw that the rates he was paying was really super attractive and caught my attention.

'The photos are private right? Like you won't be sharing them publicly?' I asked, interest piqued.

'A few selected ones will go on my profile and portfolio. But for the most part, the majority of them won't be posted anywhere. We can discuss this again if you are interested' Dave replied.

'Ohhh.. Ok.. By the way which date are you looking to book me for the photoshoot?' I asked.

'Is this coming Saturday ok for you?' he asked.

'Hmmm.. Can I get back to you?' I was wavering.

I texted Cheryl about it of course. She asked around and people were telling her that Dave was indeed a really nice guy. And wasn't really a perv or anything. But she also told me that lingerie shoots were a whole different ball game and told me to not expect it to be the same as modelling for a blogshop. It would definitely be more risque.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1