The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Will you accept a HJ before asking for price?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
always give market rate... unless playability is high
whose market rate ? hers or mine ? lol
Old 23-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Sit up and grab them, that’s what I always do

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Some ML are clever. I kena twice, ML sit on the massage bed in between my legs to do the HJ. no way I can reach for them 😂
Old 23-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Sit up and grab them, that’s what I always do
you haven't met the nasty ones before...if you tried to suck their boobs, they will grab your neck or press you down on your chest and prevent your head from going near their boobs
Old 24-02-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3. There were occasions where MLs politely said that they will be happier if I can give a bit more after the actions, which usually I will give a bit extra if the service level is much better than expected, this is just to manage their expectation, but sorry I won’t give 2 blue notes for HJ + 4G / 5G roaming

4. It is also a turn off for me when MLs start telling me need to TOP up for extra actions before / during the deeds
For me, if encounter no. 3 and no. 4, are totally No Go next time. Highest I would ever give is the standard rate $50. TBH, I only RTM one standard rate ML currently, because of good massage and extra beyond just shaking her wrist and offering her boobs for squeezing. Way above usual expectations, otherwise I wouldn't RTM her at that price. Standard tips I already buay song paying that, so better be something good.

The more difficult to figure out are those that normally don't take tips. After the sticky business, straightaway step out to get fresh towels and sheet to start making up the bed. No move to ask for tips at all. Then when you still pay them a token amount, it feels so bad, like turning them into prostitute, paying them for the hj and for touching them. I wonder how they really feel about it, but it's also terrible not to give them at least a small tip.

Last edited by afterburn; 24-02-2021 at 12:21 AM.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you haven't met the nasty ones before...if you tried to suck their boobs, they will grab your neck or press you down on your chest and prevent your head from going near their boobs
I did encounter those that trying to press me down on my chest including one current regular ML... but so far they did not succeed, as I repeated the cycle many times throughout the deed, at the end the ML commented it is more tired to give me that 20 min extra than giving me a proper massage for 1 hour...

And by the way my head not heading near their boobs but their lips
Old 24-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"你躺下来可以吗 !!"
Old 24-02-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
For me, if encounter no. 3 and no. 4, are totally No Go next time. Highest I would ever give is the standard rate $50. TBH, I only RTM one standard rate ML currently, because of good massage and extra beyond just shaking her wrist and offering her boobs for squeezing. Way above usual expectations, otherwise I wouldn't RTM her at that price. Standard tips I already buay song paying that, so better be something good.
Salute you for your persistency on $50 principle 🙆🏻‍♂️

I also will not entertain to demand of extra TOP up during the deed, or anything above $50 from right at the beginning. Will just tell them politely “in this case I not happy to pay more and you also not happy to receive less, so no deal”
Old 24-02-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
"你躺下来可以吗 !!"
Haha... bingo.... but after few minutes get up again and the vicious cycle continue until explode
Old 24-02-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Will give $50 as standard rate. But thats provided can auto roam. If cannot touch at all, i will tell her i will not tip and no thanks.
I second that
Old 24-02-2021, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Kena before.. thought she wasn't the HJ kind, then didn't bring enough money. Sometimes its better to tip them next time than to tip a low amount. Some see it as an insult.
Old 24-02-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 12
James912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to beholdJames912 is a splendid one to behold

pardon the noob qns, the extra payment is given in cash directly to the ML right?
Old 24-02-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did encounter those that trying to press me down on my chest including one current regular ML... but so far they did not succeed, as I repeated the cycle many times throughout the deed, at the end the ML commented it is more tired to give me that 20 min extra than giving me a proper massage for 1 hour...

And by the way my head not heading near their boobs but their lips
Like i say you have not meet the nasty ones. For some you can repeat the cycle many Times, they will just stop or leave the room if you insist in doing what you doing. So what re you going to do? Wank yourself ?
Old 24-02-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Salute you for your persistency on $50 principle 🙆🏻‍♂️

I also will not entertain to demand of extra TOP up during the deed, or anything above $50 from right at the beginning. Will just tell them politely “in this case I not happy to pay more and you also not happy to receive less, so no deal”
Say they do it halfway and you want to grab tjeir boobs n stuff and ask u top up. You say no and dont even want the hj anymore. But they still insist u pay 50. If you don't, they throw a tantrum. What re you going to do ?
Old 24-02-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

Usually, never happens if no price discussion, consider as standard and you can tip whatever you want. As simple as that.
Old 24-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Say they do it halfway and you want to grab tjeir boobs n stuff and ask u top up. You say no and dont even want the hj anymore. But they still insist u pay 50. If you don't, they throw a tantrum. What re you going to do ?
There's once when ml start to do hj, wanted to touch, she Siam say want to touch must top up $100...told her can forget it, she say already started, told I'll pay some tips, end up pay her just $10, she also lan lan..what can they do, they can't stop you from leaving
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1