The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future
Re: Scanned beauty word and btsc all nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddinasia View Post
Have been chatting with k***y at the nearby ‘fruit’ spa. Michat pics look pretty good - not found a mutual time as yet
Any bros tried recently?
if she's part of the usual batch and not new, dun have high expectations. mls there youngest oso like mid to late 30s
Old 05-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 14
kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

Went to a recently open SPA there today.
Entrance is $55 /hr on weekdays before 6pm.
Had a ML that is 20+ yr old. Was told spa was opened only for less the 2 weeks.
Room was clean but only certain rooms comes with attached baths.
Std damage applies.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roytenapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share the location bro
Old 07-03-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mangojuices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopikaki View Post
Went to a recently open SPA there today.
Entrance is $55 /hr on weekdays before 6pm.
Had a ML that is 20+ yr old. Was told spa was opened only for less the 2 weeks.
Room was clean but only certain rooms comes with attached baths.
Std damage applies.
Wheres this? One of the malls or at cheong chin nam side?
Old 07-03-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Scanned beauty word and btsc all nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
I must agreed that this Sxx Dxx along Cheong Chin Nam Rd has
gotten worse lately... not only the infamous $88 option, the GQ is a straightaway quote of $50 + $50 (hj + top auto roam only)... Anything less will most likely attracts a blackened face
Went to recce Beauty World recently to contribute to this thread and unfortunately I only just saw this post. So anyway here is my recce report, don't zap me please.

Pros:
- There is more privacy inside the room as the window seems to be frosted glass and the door faces the empty part of the room at the foot of the bed.
- Room is already quite dark and they will dim it even more when the session starts.

Cons:
- From the room I used and others I saw, they don't seem to have an attached shower and guys would have to use the common toilet.
- Expensive massage. The standard massage is $55/hour all day but the lady collecting payment will persuade you to take the $88 massage. Do note that even if you take the $88 option this place does not use hot oil at all, so the teasing will not be as comfortable as other places which does.
- Expensive services. The HJ is $50, but for top roaming I was quoted an additional $30. I was also told by the girl that top roaming is outside only. Just to be clear $50 would be able to get you a HJ and top roaming at many other places with young pretty girls too.

You can PM me if you want to know the exact location of the place so you know where to avoid. This place should boycott for the reasons above.

Last edited by blitzkriegg; 07-03-2021 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity
Old 07-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkriegg View Post
Went to recce Beauty World recently to contribute to this thread and unfortunately I only just saw this post. So anyway here is my recce report, don't zap me please.

Pros:
- There is more privacy inside the room as the window seems to be frosted glass and the door faces the empty part of the room at the foot of the bed.
- Room is already quite dark and they will dim it even more when the session starts.

Cons:
- From the room I used and others I saw, they don't seem to have an attached shower and guys would have to use the common toilet.
- Expensive massage. The standard massage is $55/hour all day but the lady collecting payment will persuade you to take the $88 massage. Do note that even if you take the $88 option this place does not use hot oil at all, so the teasing will not be as comfortable as other places which does.
- Expensive services. The HJ is $50, but for top roaming I was quoted an additional $30. I was also told by the girl that top roaming is outside only. Just to be clear $50 would be able to get you a HJ and top roaming at many other places with young pretty girls too.

You can PM me if you want to know the exact location of the place so you know where to avoid. This place should boycott for the reasons above.
should just expose this place and let them close down. ml known as "lemon" use fake syt pic. went all the way down to see a fugly milf, waste time. classic bait and switch. its located at the extreme end of the Al-Azhar stretch.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
should just expose this place and let them close down. ml known as "lemon" use fake syt pic. went all the way down to see a fugly milf, waste time. classic bait and switch. its located at the extreme end of the Al-Azhar stretch.
Thanks for the heads up, I also saw this lemon’s photo on michat. This place is just after our money but massage not up to standard and place is not that great either. Best to avoid.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Thanks for the heads up, I also saw this lemon’s photo on michat. This place is just after our money but massage not up to standard and place is not that great either. Best to avoid.
I saw lemon's advert on the FB group, I scrolled through many posts and I saw that lemon has multiple posts using photos of different girls so I know it's definitely fake.

To add on, if you see an ad from 'Sophie' - her photos on FB and WeChat are also fake. That's not how her face looks like.

Boycott the place, likely that all girls here use fake photos and quote ridiculous prices for services. Never seen a MP quote more ridiculous prices than here.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Angry Re: Scanned beauty word and btsc all nothing

Quote:
Yes i kenna con by this lemon! Totally fake photo she uses. They only want money! Need to pay more for autoroam!
Old 07-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

The last time i went to this spa was maybe abt 2 or 3 yrs back which was quite okay. No 68 ot 88 bs. Wah seems Now this place jialat and thx for the heads up bro.

Quote:
Old 08-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Yes i kenna con by this lemon! Totally fake photo she uses. They only want money! Need to pay more for autoroam!
Almost try her a few weeks back. When I asked her the name of the shop, she did not reply me. I guess must be from Sxx Dxx
Old 08-03-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

you guys seiously....LJ spa just put out the name big big lah....it's SAN DUO spa.. AVOID !

good spa just be discreet lah.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1365 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you guys seiously....LJ spa just put out the name big big lah....it's SAN DUO spa.. AVOID !

good spa just be discreet lah.
🤣 someone shld just report them to spf, hopefully new and better ml will takeover
Old 08-03-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
tankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankawen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yup Lemon of San Duo spa is definitely a bait and switch case. There were many alarm bells that sounded but my little head stupidly took over:

1) I made an appointment over wechat a few days in advance, but she suddenly became uncontactable on the day itself and didn't even provide the spa name or address to find her

2) called the landline number in her Facebook posting, asked if there is a masseuse called Lemon, operator said yes. I said I had an appointment at 4pm, and operator said there must be a mistake because Lemon had another booking at 4.30pm. I was going to hang up, then operator suddenly said ok, they can proceed with my appointment. I asked what is going to happen to the other 4.30pm appointment, operator said don't worry about it, and gave me their spa name and address

3) while on my way over, checked the Facebook page of the spa, and couldn't find any post about any masseuse called Lemon

4) went there, took up the massage eventually. Room was v dark and she was wearing mask, so I couldn't see properly. And then refused to show her face even after GQ. Finally managed to get her to pull down her mask after everything had ended, and yup, was a totally different person

Bros here have been warned!
Old 15-03-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

PSA. ..
Do your homework and don't be cheated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread