The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Scanned beauty word and btsc all nothing

Went to a spa nearby. Had a ML who used to be a Chinese tuina sinseh. Gave good massage and cupping (not many places do offer cupping) . While cupping, she will continue to massage my legs. The sensual part is good although she appears to be inexperienced as she is new to this trade. A bit shy when doing the sensual.

Looks: 7/10
body: B cup
GFE: Shy
HJ + Autoroam + chut chut

Damage: Entrance fees + $80 (you can try to negotiate)

Happy to exchange with bros here.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 8
rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!rainmaker1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Went to a spa nearby. Had a ML who used to be a Chinese tuina sinseh. Gave good massage and cupping (not many places do offer cupping) . While cupping, she will continue to massage my legs. The sensual part is good although she appears to be inexperienced as she is new to this trade. A bit shy when doing the sensual.

Sound like a good girl to try..... medically experience means she knows the spots to touch
Old 02-03-2021, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post

Honestly even if just massage I wouldn't mind, TCM trained usually have good standard, unlike a lot of piano nonsense these days.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
Honestly even if just massage I wouldn't mind, TCM trained usually have good standard, unlike a lot of piano nonsense these days.
TCMs or proper spas dont usually encounter piano nonsense one, even if they provide specials (usually limited to hj, on super rare occasions may have bj). i only receive piano nonsense at fk joints (super obvious one la. referring to those like shophouse level 2, shopping centre OWOs, etc) or FLs. i think my whole cheonging life i only encounter 1 spa-type ml just use 1 hand go in circles on my back then other hand use phone. i just politely asked 可以大力一点吗 then she put down phone massage properly.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
There is one (S..... D.....) in that area that also has the infamous $88 option which better to avoid.
I must agreed that this Sxx Dxx along Cheong Chin Nam Rd has
gotten worse lately... not only the infamous $88 option, the GQ is a straightaway quote of $50 + $50 (hj + top auto roam only)... Anything less will most likely attracts a blackened face
Old 03-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
gotten worse lately... not only the infamous $88 option, the GQ is a straightaway quote of $50 + $50 (hj + top auto roam only)... Anything less will most likely attracts a blackened face
Long ago when i tried it still have good massage and no issue if dont take the extra. Fact that some shop can turn out like that is because obviously have carrots out there willing to support this kind of service.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Try 2 differnt ML there recently, same quote and some more tell me auto roam top is outside only. I refused one of it. Show me black face. Never went back again.

Last edited by luxury88; 10-03-2021 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Try 2 differnt ML there recently, same quote and some more tell me auto roam top is outside only. I refused one of it. Show me black face. Never went back again. Super bad attitude.
Thanks for sharing, guess I will give this place a miss.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Any good FR regarding Nxx Gxxx Spa ? Passed by the other day saw quite a bit of human traffic in and out even during noon time.

I stay far from that area thus would like to hear from bros if there is any “recommended” ML so that I won’t end up a Mr Roberto trip there, appreciate your sharing.

Kindly Pm if you don’t feel like sharing openly. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Any good FR regarding Nxx Gxxx Spa ? Passed by the other day saw quite a bit of human traffic in and out even during noon time.

I stay far from that area thus would like to hear from bros if there is any “recommended” ML so that I won’t end up a Mr Roberto trip there, appreciate your sharing.

Kindly Pm if you don’t feel like sharing openly. Thanks in advance.
It's a 88 roberto place by reputation Correct me if wrong. Same goes for joints in this vicinity.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 14
kopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud ofkopikaki has much to be proud of

edited as pre requested.

Last edited by kopikaki; 05-03-2021 at 11:11 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-03-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SusCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It's a 88 roberto place by reputation Correct me if wrong. Same goes for joints in this vicinity.
I went last Friday evening and they had a promotion for 68 per hour instead of 88. I guess they needed to beat the competition but 68 is still more pricey than the 50 some of us are used to...
Old 03-03-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Got 1 nearby no $88 nonsense but price up to $60 liao. I got give FR before
Old 04-03-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Have been chatting with k***y at the nearby ‘fruit’ spa. Michat pics look pretty good - not found a mutual time as yet
Any bros tried recently?

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Old 04-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
LouisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic02 View Post
just went to BTSC, ground level corner shop next to toilet. Mir****** B....&W.... is name of shop. $30 entrance + $50 standard with topless autoroam, 30 mins. $50 entrance for hour massage. New place I think, first time seeing. SYT in her late 20s or early 30s.
Difficult to find SYT ML nowadays, will go there recce. Nice share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread