The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Far East Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suksanwangert View Post
Sometimes you this kind of idiots deserve to fuck by people. Cheebye lah, you see what thread still ask for location. Kaninabu chao cheebye. Dont know how to read dont come forum. Go back school. Fucking idiot.
Lol well said. I don’t know in this forum is ppl stupid or illiterate. Location there still ask. Some ppl already put contact got idiots still ask. Best is the disease called self entitlement. TS share forum and instead of pm TS for location and contact, dare to ask TS to pm them instead. Hahaha this is what I call fucking retards. Can’t believe some ppl have not shame at all. Don’t know how they were brought up man

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-02-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Indian lady was there last evening. Not my type and seems abit heavy in the mid section.
I tried 575. Is viet la. Figure is good n svc is good too. At least got place to wash yr didi
Anyone know the 2 facial shop opposite one another? Nearer to the other escalator? Seems very cold n always avoid eye contact. Both look good n do u know the damage?
Old 24-02-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I think I know who you are referring to.

Her name is sh***y.

Yes, I think she is a Taiwanese and should have gotten PR status. She used to date a Ferrari driving boyfriend. Living a lavish life but then they broke up.

She was bluffing you. She is a lao jiao at 5th floor but I think she shifted unit 3-4 times in a few years.

And she has dropped her FJ price considerably. A few years back, she charges minimally $300 for FJ. But these days I think $120 to $150 should do the trick.

I agree she has a damn good figure and face not too bad. I don't know what happened to her boobs. Many years back, they were an exquisitely big and nicely shaped pair. There were some debates whether her boobs were real or not because they were semi-soft and too good to be true.

My suspicious is that her original boobs enhancements were done with body fats but as the years went by, cannot sustain, so later she opted for silicone, which is a bad idea.

And it seems like she may not be there at the shop all the time. She has some sideline businesses to attend to. If you have chemistry with her, no issues bringing her to hotel.
For all those who PM me about her unit, truth is, I don’t know. I was walking along the aisle last week and happened to see her standing outside of another unit and chatting with another ML.

But thankfully with the mask on, she didn’t recognise me. If not last time if I walked past and she was in her previous shop, she would always drag me into the shop and persuade me to pay for her service. I always resisted but ultimately gave in. Somehow with her, I would always pump her as hard and fast as I could lol.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Was there over the weekend and seems like things are improving.

Spotted new shop 0564 with a MILF inside. 0549 seemed brisk, could not get in, one minute door open, the next minute door closed lol. Directly opposite got another shop which i tried. So so only, will not recommend.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Indian lady was there last evening. Not my type and seems abit heavy in the mid section.
I tried 575. Is viet la. Figure is good n svc is good too. At least got place to wash yr didi
Anyone know the 2 facial shop opposite one another? Nearer to the other escalator? Seems very cold n always avoid eye contact. Both look good n do u know the damage?
3 x Yusoff
Old 01-03-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
3 x Yusoff
Thanks bro. Upp u
Old 01-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Was there over the weekend and seems like things are improving.

Spotted new shop 0564 with a MILF inside. 0549 seemed brisk, could not get in, one minute door open, the next minute door closed lol. Directly opposite got another shop which i tried. So so only, will not recommend.
upz you for your report
Old 04-03-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 11
xxxqwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there. Go in a shop and ask BJ price, she quoted $200 + $50 + $50... Straight away walk out of the door...
Old 04-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
The other Malaysian gal is not at this lane.

Nico (KL) - facial shop
Looks - 7.5 (for me, I like her look)
Age - 28
Body - 8 (very fair, smooth, slim)
Ass - 7 (enough meat for piak piak sound)
Boobs - 6.5 (enhanced so I minus points but I like the eraser nips. Good for licking and sucking)
Massage - non existence
Damage - $150 (self nego)

The session was great with good sound effects but you can tell she fakes it and she will compliment that you are big.

She is damn tight and she will resist abit from full thrusting but with your own experience, just over come with a few positions.

RTF - yes but will try outcall. Cos no bathroom....
I can share location but I don’t have contact as I was in a rush.
Bro can u share location for me
Old 04-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Bro can u share location for me
I counted my PM.

Shared with almost 100 bro... for Nico, Sha Sha and Tong Tong.

I think need to collect commission from her lol.

Anyway, I have shared. Don’t need to up my points, not into collecting it.

Just wish to contribute back.

I remember in 2003 when I 1st started, those people who shared selflessly with me. 1 even brought me down to the place from the MRT and we tarma the gal. End up the gal call another 2 sisters and we were out-numbered.... we both spent $300 each but 2 shots and hell of a fun time.

Now he should still be in Changi resort...

Time flies guys, bonk while we can and get the max sextisfaction. (I think I coined this term then.)
Old 05-03-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I counted my PM.

I remember in 2003 when I 1st started, those people who shared selflessly with me. 1 even brought me down to the place from the MRT and we tarma the gal. End up the gal call another 2 sisters and we were out-numbered.... we both spent $300 each but 2 shots and hell of a fun time.

Time flies guys, bonk while we can and get the max sextisfaction. (I think I coined this term then.)
Thanks bro share location for me. In my life so big never try gangbang so syok u can try 4p.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all

Still cannot find the taiwanese girl. Went there many times cannot find. Any bro got contact or the unit number?
Old 05-03-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jhayr1015coc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I counted my PM.

Bro can share contact ... tia
Old 05-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I counted my PM.

up my humble 18 for ur kind sharing
Old 05-03-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
I counted my PM.

y is he in changi resort....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1