The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sefton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Pls share cheap cheap lobang from jln besar
Old 09-03-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ManUnited10 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros! Can share contacts? I would like to try waxing and also IPL in the future!
Old 09-03-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

going to a clean proper waxing place really got different as compared to the BM and AMK ones.

The pain is like 50% lesser. Actually I have doubts on the BM one as my last 2 times was more pain than usual.

Think waxing better go to a proper and clean shop..the additional soreness and pain not worth it.
Old 09-03-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

I agree to a certain extent. I used to go to AE in BM... So i was running late for my appt so i asked M if I can change to another day... She say no need, she can wait for me... So i ended up at the shop 10 mins later than my scheduled timing. So then she says she got an appt in 20 mins... I am like wtf... You tell me you can wait for me, den now u tell me you only allocated 30 mins for my session....

So end up being a very rushed job and fcking painful.... That was my last session at AE....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
going to a clean proper waxing place really got different as compared to the BM and AMK ones.

The pain is like 50% lesser. Actually I have doubts on the BM one as my last 2 times was more pain than usual.

Think waxing better go to a proper and clean shop..the additional soreness and pain not worth it.

Upped list :
Old 10-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

how about the price ? is it 50% more ?
Old 10-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland View Post
I agree to a certain extent. I used to go to AE in BM... So i was running late for my appt so i asked M if I can change to another day... She say no need, she can wait for me... So i ended up at the shop 10 mins later than my scheduled timing. So then she says she got an appt in 20 mins... I am like wtf... You tell me you can wait for me, den now u tell me you only allocated 30 mins for my session....

So end up being a very rushed job and fcking painful.... That was my last session at AE....
I tried once very painful. Her massage also no strength.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:

If you think M waxing is painful, you haven't try XY waxing yet. Lol
Old 10-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaDance View Post
M, XY and FF all are $ face. For waxing BB is better and cheaper.
M amd xy charge me cheap cheap ,neverask for more lol BB got aftercare ?
Old 11-03-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
If you think M waxing is painful, you haven't try XY waxing yet. Lol
XY is the worst..her waxing skills cmi..my painful sessions were all with her.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 15
ashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to allashland is a name known to all

Nope, she was so much in a hurry to get to her next customer that she just told me "done" then went out of the room... zzzzz....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Does M provide any happy ending?

Upped list :
Old 11-03-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nope, she was so much in a hurry to get to her next customer that she just told me "done" then went out of the room... zzzzz....
Go there for massage.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

SiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiamKia1688 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Does M provide any happy ending?
She won't ask so you must request for it. Tips her around 30.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
M amd xy charge me cheap cheap ,neverask for more lol BB got aftercare ?
How much you tips them?
Old 11-03-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
XY is the worst..her waxing skills cmi..my painful sessions were all with her.
Painful u still return wax ....omg...i see the way she do i know she cmi already....to the extent i need to tell her to stop..lol....its that bad...but i got bonus...after that her boss apple came in apply gel for me....but my cock limp as fuck due to the pain...hot milf
Old 11-03-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

I thought XY RTC already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread