The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
THSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Waiting for next update!
Old 04-03-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post
Things really kicked into a different gear when she started to massage my buttocks; she didn’t do anything different actually - it was a continuation of her massage, but just at a more sensitive area of my body. way!

S: You like this, dear?

Of course I liked it!! I was already going crazy!

Me: Yes yes yes!! Oh god oh god oh god!!

S: Good.... very good.... Now come, I need your to turn around for me....
Can't get enough.of susan,,,,hahaaaa waiting for TS to update more
Old 04-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

I was again surprised at her request, as I was expecting her to take further action from that original position, but I complied anyway; she already had me in her palm (almost literally; well, parts of me at least).

I turned over as quickly but as steadily as possible when I felt her lift herself off me, and when I settled into my new position, I felt her rest back down again - skin on skin. Her nightgown still covered her almost completely in that position of hers, but I could definitely feel her thighs and buttocks resting against my thighs.

S: Ah... I see that someone is getting a little excited already..... don’t be too excited ya... come let me help you relax!

It was almost impossible not to feel excited after the stimulating treatment I had received! My erection was already pointing up at her when she had settled in her new sitting position after I turned over. She had even made sure her nightgown was not covering it!

She held my stiffness gingerly, as if afraid of getting it oily, but at the same time she picked up her little bottle once again and began dripping oil onto it, right on the tip! I could feel the massage oil flowing slowly down my shaft and into my bush. Then she placed the bottle down, and gently applied the oil spreading it evenly over my erection using just two fingers. The ‘application’ extended down my shaft onto my ballsack, and even down to my anus!! I knew she was teasing me more than anything! Her other hand still held me gingerly at the shaft. I felt like I was being teased to death!!

S: How..? Feeling more relaxed like that?

I couldn’t answer; it wasn’t that I didn’t want to - I just couldn’t talk at that moment!!

S: Well then how about this then....?

The fingers which were in charge of applying oil now rested at the entrance of my anus, while the finger and thumb holding onto my shaft made a ring and started stroking slowly. And then I felt something very distinct - a finger started to explore the cave that is my anus!

I whimpered at the assault of sexual sensations I was experiencing!
Old 04-03-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 7
France1998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrance1998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love this type of teasing...
Old 05-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support all along!

I have just started a new thread: ‘My Friend’s Mum and I’, so please do support as well!

Thanks!
Old 05-03-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support all along!

I have just started a new thread: ‘My Friend’s Mum and I’, so please do support as well!

Thanks!
Well done and strongly support your works.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Her cave-exploring finger didn’t escalate to a full frontal assault, thankfully. It did just that - exploring - going in just a bit then out, in a bit again and then out. And all that while, her other hand stroked my stiffness in a steady gentle pace. I was panting and moaning like a madman, penis and anus almost unable to withstand such titillating sensations! Seeing the look of ‘torture’ so evidently on my face, she gave me a moment of relief by spreading the attention to my ball sack and the unobstructed portion of my asscheeks. Then she repeated the earlier actions again.

S: Is this to your liking? Or is this too much for you?

I writhed in sexual agony.

S: Or do you prefer something a little more familiar...?

That certainly caught my attention. What the heck did she meant by that? I looked at her, as if asking the question out loud.

My lover knows me too well, as she understood unasked question ans proceed to show me.

So what she did was... she lifted the front of her nightgown just a little, and slowly scooted forward - going from my thighs higher and higher till she was at my ballsack and reaching my penis! I don’t know how she managed this - probably by just her feel and her experience - she moved till her pussy lips were ‘clasping’ my erection! It was almost exactly like pushing a hotdog into a bun, from the bottom going all the way up until it sits comfortable within! I was not technically inside her yet, but my shaft was definitely pressing hard against the entrance!!

She didn’t stop there though - she proceeded to move backwards a little, then forward a little, backwards a little, then forward again and again and again. She was essentially giving me PE ole massage using her pussy lips! The oil she applied on me, plus what I assumed was her pussy juices, already supplied all the lubrication I could ever need! Glancing down at me:

S: This better? See... no need hands!

And what did she did with her free hands? They ended up on my chest, playing with my rock hard nipples!! And my hands were grasping at her thighs, begging her to really give it to me!

S: I know what you want.... but not yet.... there are still things I want to do for you first....

Oh my goodness - what a fucking tease!

But then I realized something - if her hands are having fun with my nipples, then that means her braless, unsupported breasts and nipples are also within my reach!! So what I did was to reach under her nightgown, and..... lo and behold - her nice soft melons were in my grasps!! There was a look of surprise on her face as I touched, squeezed and played with her breasts and nipples!

The surprise attacked was quickly countered by Susan though - she managed to get up off me a little, reached down with one hand for my penis, and stuffed me inside of her! Then, she rode me hard almost immediately! And both her hands went over mine, albeit over her nightgown, and encouraged me to squeeze her breasts even harder while she rode me!!

S: You naughty boy!! You interrupted my plans; now, I have to punish you!!
Old 07-03-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fucking good story, thanks a million TS!!
Old 09-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

S: You naughty boy!! You interrupted my plans; now, I have to punish you!!
Don't punish us and leave us hanging for too long, TS.

Continue, please.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 09-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
vushua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Old 10-03-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please proceed to write as planned, cheers!
Old 11-03-2021, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Funtasy56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vushua View Post
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!
Yes please do
Old 11-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Susan shifted into a different gear and rode me harder and faster than before, ignoring how much of a slapping sound we made, and going as deep as we could. I was actually feeling the pain of each thrust as her pelvic bone clashed with mine! But luckily she had a rather ‘healthy’ ‘padding’ which managed to cushion each blow, so it was still tolerable. Another thing she did was to forcefully remove my hands from her big breasts, and pin them down to my chest, as if I was making an X in front of me. Basically, in that position, she was just in total control! I couldn’t even move at all, and was subjected to her brutal pounding! She even overpowered me in the sound department - her loud moans covered any sounds that I made.

I was secretly enjoying her punishment, as you might expect, and I was confident I could last as long as she could dish out her punishment. I just wasn’t going to climax that soon, despite the intensity of her love-making.

S: Wah.... not bad huh... still can take it.... Well then let’s see how you handle this.....

Before I could even start to imagine what that might be, she raised one hand and reached backward - a second later I felt her fondling my balls roughly while she switched to a grinding motion! Now that was indeed a surprise and the intensity of her ‘touch’ jolted me to take action, instinctively freeing my hands in an attempt to defend my jewels! But I couldn’t reach my sack due to the large obstruction in front of me that was her!

I struggled for a bit but upon realizing the futility of it, I resorted to begging!

Me: Oh.... oh pls .... I can’t take it... I learnt my lesson....

The grinding and fondling persisted.

S: Hmmm? Scared now? Learnt your lesson, have you? But it’s too late now.....

And then her hand switched from my sack down to my asshole, and she had one finger (it felt like one) jabbing repeatedly - essentially finger fucking my ass! I broke out in an uncontrollable series of squeals and shrieks!

Me: Oh no!! Pls pls pls pls!! I can’t take it! I really can’t take it!!

S: You sure? You really scared already?

I nodded pleadingly, and almost at once I noticed her demeanor changed! Her looks softened, she stopped her grinding, and most importantly, she stopped working my asshole!! Then she resumed with just gentle fucking motions.....
Old 11-03-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story. Enjoy reading it!
Old 12-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Susan performed like a pro, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1