The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
tonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonyparker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Surprise find in AMK

55X the end shop and Thai msg shop ML looks 3/10 leh ... see liao no mood. haha.
Last time the 2 shops TCM I manage to get one ML to HJ me. But sadly go back prc liao. The rest of MLs are all very clean. haha.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
werdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwerdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Well.. the photo got touch up one very obvious. Real person I'm sorry but just don't look good to me maybe also because I am younger.
(I am same age as that Z*e apparently if she didnt lie to me)
Honestly, if is the chio milf kind or has the cfm look I would rate higher.

As for why I didnt rtm Z*e. When I was there at the old shop the first time I didnt upgrade so I didnt get GQ. Plus from our conversation during massage the feel she gave me came across as kinda conservative (I mentioned this before last time also). Other bros comments here last time also stated very limited roam although price wise was reasonable. On top of that, facilities wise with it being curtain and that shared shower aspect made me dont wanna rtm.

Although I have to say Z*e can really do hard massage from the strength when she gave me the massage, she has the GND look and it was nice conversing with her. Z*e look really close to her photos I have to say. Honestly... the reason I went to try her was because I saw her photo and became gian to her look. . . Lol

But what I am looking for is good teasing, the sensual feel, I am not into hard massage and I have my expectations so I didnt rtm lo.

Aiya, good looks will make me gian and go try one...which is also like I said before how I ended up trying K*ry once and never went back to that Spa lol. I belong to the fallen to her looks, tried once and never went back... the fallen bros group lmao hahahaha.

Frankly speaking luh, if it wasnt the price being that expensive I wouldnt mind going back to K*ry. But at her price she is quoting is really no thanks, somemore you have to bargain hard with her. I rather save the money and F young viet at dome 3 or good review dome 2 lady or a good review lady from this section of the forum.

As for how Z*e is now at the new place and its price, I put 'disclaimer' first: IDK I have not visited the new shop although I know where.

Unless you tell me Z*e has become more wild or she now can give a really sensual massage and good teasing then I confirm go visit otherwise no lmao.
"the fallen bros group". I fall into the same group too. LOLOL
Twice bitten, sibei shy!!!
Old 05-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

K and Z got something in common.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

i know who is K, but who is Z? can someone share via pm. thanks.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
K and Z got something in common.
Hmm.. is the 'something in common' what I think it is?
Does the word starts with A?
Old 06-03-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute

I thought love $$$$

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 06-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by navras View Post
I thought love $$$$
I dont think is this hmm...

Z price is reasonable from what I know when they were at the old location.

K*ry on the other hand is just expensive.

Unless is love $$$ in a general sense then all ML love $$$
Old 06-03-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
i know who is K, but who is Z? can someone share via pm. thanks.
If they are refering to the formerly haven, Z should be TCS actress
Old 06-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hmm.. is the 'something in common' what I think it is?
Does the word starts with A?
Yes bro. Hahaha. Bro who got tested before will know.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Asshole loh. Either you referring to their personality or their services.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha~ Aeroplane~. Both are Ting also.

Difference is one is chio look and the other is GND look. Z price is better than K. These two I feel looks wise is the better one in AMK.

I said 'looks' only hor.

As for is there a Spa with young ml with good looks, with good sensual teasing at good price point in AMK.

I would say no atm, I might be wrong but hmm...honestly I dont think there is. Ok luh depend on one expectations also.

I have quite abit of expectations in terms of facilities, service, looks and price point wise.

If can just go out explore and if you lucky you might find gem ML.

Just don't end up being a carrot head can liao.

Last edited by desudesu; 06-03-2021 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahahaha~ Aeroplane~. Both are Ting also.

Difference is one is chio look and the other is GND look. Z price is better than K. These two I feel looks wise is the better one in AMK.

I said 'looks' only hor.

As for is there a Spa with young ml with good looks, with good sensual teasing at good price point in AMK.

I would say no atm, I might be wrong but hmm...honestly I dont think there is. Ok luh depend on one expectations also.

I have quite abit of expectations in terms of facilities, service, looks and price point wise.

If can just go out explore and if you lucky you might find gem ML.

Just don't end up being a carrot head can liao.
I saw a C**** at K*** workplace FB posts. Pic wise I thought C looks really good. Actual dunno lah...
Old 07-03-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to the 4xx shop tended by 3 MLs. 2 are MILFs n 1 GILF as shared by bros here earlier.

Followed the recommendations, opted for 30mins but got overrun by 10mins and asked the GILF for a massage. The massage was good n strength is reasonable. She is chatty and approachable.

After flipped over, GQ popped. Standard rates for HJ, but have option to add on for double dragon. Took the option of having 4 balls to squeeze. No time watching, no rush. A simply enjoyable session.

Damage: $30 + $50 + $30(2nd dragon cost)
Massage: 8/10
Looks: nothing to rate, only is not for STY seekers
Body: both boobs is a C, but droopy lo due to age or borne kids.
Attitude: 8/10
RTM: definately

Disclaimer: Its not for those whom wanna seek chio bu. So do visit at ur own discretion. One man's meat is another man's poison. But one thing is true, older u get, higher the tolorance u have.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Any idea where are Rose Spa April?
Old 07-03-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Aiyo to all bros.... take the $80 and go somewhere else lar....

Just in case some of you may have missed out previous sharing... one bro paid $120 to K for HJ and also access down south. Worth it ? Your judgement

My personal exeperice, one and only one - N was initially pushing $80, said its the standard in that joint. I told her no deal, then she was so persistent in pushing in a very gentle way with last offer $60. I took it not becoz my small head take over, but I just want to stop a “mosquito” keep on bombarding my ear so that i can have a peace of mind till end of session without getting pissed... the consequence is.... they lost me as returning customer, maybe they don’t care anyway, there are always clients who are more generous than me

And entrance fee not cheap hor... $68 is the counter will push you saying using oil, if $55 or $58 (I forgot Liao) only finger press.

Just sharing my humble 2 cents.
Agreed..went once last year during post CB as supply around sg was at all year low with many ML return home. Manage to keep my small head in check and rejected the $80 HJ but ML was very persistent and offered $50 in the end of the session which I rejected as well becos I know it will end up like a half fark job alert

Situation has improved now with many ML coming into our shore with many offering bbbj at 120 rate now in SGL so bro avoid all the landmines
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread