The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
...Only bro CibLover has her pictures... ... coz it's abt his tirak u know?
Err....hurhurhur...can ask other realm brothers who always take pictures, lah!! GTM has all the pictures. Tirak? Me never play tirak, tirak one. Everybody knows who is the Grand Tirak Master. But this trip really dissapointed with your performance, loh. Just because of the Cintana girl, you're willing to let go of all the other tiraks. Must be real love for you, hoh?? Congratulations!! Brothers, get ur ang pows ready...GTM's wedding to his tirak finally!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 25-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Coming Thai Holidays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
if u ask me...i think common sense is most of the gals(WL) , devoted ones will go pray pray.
As for price of hotel, i dun think will increase.
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..Buddha attained Enlightenment..Birth...Dharma..etc.
Hope this 'enlighten' you too.
Thanks for the answer .... Hope it will not be a sin as i going there on the 12th due to the fact that i am looking for friend(s)...
Old 25-04-2006, 08:15 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sanuk babes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Taurus,

Not that I don't comment, it's just that after seeing your pictures, my hand is really "tired" leh!!?? kekekeke.

Everyone also say buay tahan, how can I tahan?? Nose bleeding, hand wanking, liao...hehehe.

As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!!
thats a difference between my 2 Dailos...stiffneck and Dekuip.

Dekuip : u can know who he farked before..and who he likes...
Stiffneck : calculate who he farked?? let just count who he DIDnt fark??!! kekeke!

think i am gonna "LEI KE HAI" from both of them liao....

Both my Dailos steam oredi....what the fark can a Sailo do?? hur hur hur
Old 25-04-2006, 08:19 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Wah!!! My favourite team and you say until like this. Luckily I love you as a bro and also bcos you keep posting those nose bleed photos. After seeing those boobs, other kind of boobs (opps... I mean balls) also forget.
so can i keep on posting pics....at the same time i 'hantam' liver pooh....
or should i now post all 26 pics of Chelski players....?? kekeke

ok la ok la... i will now grow to love liverpool lor...since we are Realm Bros..
but hor can i start support them a bit when they go Division 1 bo?? hur hur hur....
Old 25-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thats a difference between my 2 Dailos...stiffneck and Dekuip.

Dekuip : u can know who he farked before..and who he likes...
Stiffneck : calculate who he farked?? let just count who he DIDnt fark??!! kekeke!

think i am gonna "LEI KE HAI" from both of them liao....

Both my Dailos steam oredi....what the fark can a Sailo do?? hur hur hur
Bo pian liao!

LEI KE HAI!!!!!!!!

I keep quite and you have bring me into it!!!One more thing.......

NBSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 25-04-2006, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Hehehe..Bro Taurus75,

For once I dun share some common interest with you [maybe Thai puyings..ya!] but I am a staunch supporter of Liverpool! But you are right...that Cisse can forget to shoot! He even forgot to touch the ball when it was passed to him and allowing the ball to pass thru to Morientes and back to Fowler [Chicken seller??] to score against Blackburn! Can't predict now as any team can do wonders...one match they can beat the top teams and in another match they cannot beat minnows [MU drew with Sunderland]

BTW out topic...GOMEN NASAI ...kortot mak khrap
wau lau..even pom is here liao...ok lar..i like liverpool too...
but hor think Benitez really stooopid not to buy owen back...instead he went to buy back Fowl-Ler...wau lau... then he bought Moreintes and cisse..and more strikers...all ccannot score one...then joke of the season he bought Crouch-ing tiger....!!! let's hope Benitoz brings in better players next time.

think any topic can discuss here...coz balls and boobs conclide...just dun quarrel lah...!
Kho tuk mak mak....
Old 25-04-2006, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak
Hi bros,

Just back from hatyai and i like to recomend few places with nice food, sorry if u already known it.
Cheers.
A great piece of info there..brudder..kumsia kumsia!!
Old 25-04-2006, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
I sponsor 2 katoeys for Bro DeKuip to tarma and for him to celebrate the end of his bachelorship
ooi...dun like that say my Dailo hor...if not i 'sponsor' you go see Dentist again...
* kidding la*
Old 25-04-2006, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Bo pian liao!

LEI KE HAI!!!!!!!!

I keep quite and you have bring me into it!!!One more thing.......

NBSSSSSSSssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
i oredi see it coming liao...now awaiting Dekuip...

kekekeke
Old 26-04-2006, 05:57 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hatyai Digital Map for Google Earth

Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth. It is pretty complete showing all the streets, buildings and places of interest. Surely its way better than static map as you could zoom in, measure distance, etc.. but of course, you will need to access it via a PC or notebook.

You could install it as follows

1. For those with Google Earth Pro installed or can download from http://earth.google.com/

2. Download the map patch for Hatyai City from http://www.thaiware.com/main/downloa...=7236&mirror=0. Unrar it and place together into Google Earth Directory. Doube Click the file to open the map via Google Map.

You could preview the images below

• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 26-04-2006, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai Digital Map for Google Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth.

Good work!!!Thanks for shareing!!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 26-04-2006, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Found a map patch for Hatyai City to be used with Google Earth. It is pretty complete showing all the streets, buildings and places of interest. Surely its way better than static map as you could zoom in, measure distance, etc.. but of course, you will need to access it via a PC or [/IMG]
wow...beri high tech!! kumsia Devil...thanx for sharing this !!
Old 26-04-2006, 08:57 AM

Post Re: Thai king refuses to appoint new PM

Thai king refuses to appoint new PM

Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej

BANGKOK : Thailand's widely respected king Tuesday rejected the opposition's calls to appoint a new prime minister to end the country's long-running political crisis while branding recent elections undemocratic.

In his first public remarks on the issue, King Bhumibol Adulyadej rebuffed opposition calls that he intervene after mass protests forced Thaksin Shinawatra to announce he would not take the top post in a new government.

But he also said that recent elections were undemocratic after an opposition boycott left Thaksin's party largely unopposed in many districts.

"Having only a single candidate from one party running in an election is not internationally accepted. It's not correct and it's not democracy," the influential monarch said in rare televised remarks.

The broadcast of the king's remarks was a recording of his address to a group of senior judges at his palace earlier Tuesday.

He said the courts, and not the king, should deliberate to find a way to ensure parliament can open, despite concerns that all 500 seats may not be filled.

"The country cannot go forward if we do not comply with the law. If parliament lacks a quorum of 500 and cannot convene, you will have to study this point. You cannot ask the king to be the decisionmaker," he said.

"It would lead to more chaos if there is no parliament and then we could not proceed with democratic rule," he added.

Both opposition politicians and leaders of the anti-Thaksin protests have called for the king to name a new prime minister.

But he said the constitution "does not allow the king to do whatever he wants".

"I have always done everything in line with the constitution. So there can be no royally appointed prime minister," he said.

"When a crisis happens, you cannot shift the responsibility to the king. The king does not have that duty," he said.

"I have ruled under many constitutions and worked many decades, and now people ask me to act according to my own discretion," he said. "I cannot do it."

He also urged the judges from the Supreme Administrative Court to quickly take up their deliberations and find a solution.

"It should be done immediately," he said.

Thailand's king is the world's longest-reigning monarch and celebrates his 60th year on the throne in June. Although he has few legal powers, he wields enormous influence over Thai society.

He met with Thaksin just hours before the prime minister announced he was stepping aside on April 4, even though his party had won snap polls two days earlier.

Thailand fell into political turmoil after Thaksin's family sold its nearly 50 percent stake in Shin Corp, the telecom giant he founded, to Singapore investment company Temasek for 1.9 billion dollars in a tax-free deal. - AFP /dt
Old 26-04-2006, 08:59 AM

Thumbs down Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6971 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6971 THB 1 THB = 0.0421993 SGD
Old 26-04-2006, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...beri high tech!! kumsia Devil...thanx for sharing this !!
Good posting, bro Devil.

BTW, Google earth is not a real-time statelite map [otherwise the respective nations will sue them for spying] that is you cant log on and zoom onto your parking lot and observe your car being stolen when you are not around

It is fun zooming in! I could see my house's rooftop and the Astro dish!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1