The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-02-2007, 03:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
...Oh, and may I add that Dudek was in goal today instead? Hehehe...

you are right, bro! he helped to make it a 9 straight clean sheet at Anfield!! bravo, bravo, bravo!!! he wasn't really put to the test today, except for one close range shot which Sheffield player rammed the ball but kena the top pole. that one was sooooo close !!!
Old 25-02-2007, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Woohoo!!!

Great result. Gerrard's goal was a beaut! Robbie's penalties were never in doubt and best of all, Mascherano had a solid, solid game.. He's gonna be a gem of a signing, I predict. Here's hoping that we've found Didi's replacement..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_soo80 View Post
Back to Anfield ... looking forward to the game

I would really love to see Fowler getting 90 mins on Saturday... Hope benitez will field him, he rarely get to kick.
Would have loved to have seen Fowler get a hat-trick, but what was good was to see him still getting involved right up to the final whistle - if injuries do hit, he looks well capable of stepping up for a run of 90 minute appearances. Some neat interplay and great awareness from him once again.

Rafael Benitez has revealed that Peter Crouch was forced to leave the field against Sheffield United because the striker had broken his nose.
Crouch sustained the injury when he jumped for a ball from the corner and was caught by a high boot and had to be replaced by Dirk Kuyt.

"Crouch has a broken nose and needed stitches but it's not serious," said Benitez.

"He is okay and I was talking to him after the game."

Get well soon Crouch!! I hope he's ok, the injuries look kind of serious and he was bleeding loads
Old 25-02-2007, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

with Mascherano inclusion..it allows Gerrard to play in a more forward position and off course ..a definite threat to the opponents (see the penalties that SHU concedes and goal he score)....

hopefully we can continue this form when MU come to Anfield next....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 25-02-2007, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 20
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
with Mascherano inclusion..it allows Gerrard to play in a more forward position and off course ..a definite threat to the opponents (see the penalties that SHU concedes and goal he score)....

hopefully we can continue this form when MU come to Anfield next....

Yup glad to hear Mascherano settled in well too, should be a useful addition to the squad. Gives Momo and Alonso a bit of healthy competition for a place in partnering Gerrard
Old 25-02-2007, 07:45 AM
kb_soo80

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Again great results, let's keep them coming..

Paul Merson described Gerrards goal as 'World Class', i enjoyed that goal most when Fowler played the ball to Gerrard who flicked the ball round the defender and lashed it in with his right foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_gogo View Post
Rafael Benitez has revealed that Peter Crouch was forced to leave the field against Sheffield United because the striker had broken his nose.
Crouch sustained the injury when he jumped for a ball from the corner and was caught by a high boot and had to be replaced by Dirk Kuyt.

"Crouch has a broken nose and needed stitches but it's not serious," said Benitez.

"He is okay and I was talking to him after the game."

Get well soon Crouch!! I hope he's ok, the injuries look kind of serious and he was bleeding loads
Poor Crouch, that was serious, bleeding like that, kaozzzz. Hope he recover soon
Old 25-02-2007, 08:22 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Our beloved God should have got a hattrick if he was a bit sharper in front of the goal,to him that's now or never
Stevie ever said 'beating MU has become a habit' when Pool recorded a five consecutive wins over the Scums while under GH's reign.
Can't wait to bury the Devils at Anfield next weekend as our level of confidence is sky high at the moment. After that clash ,I wish to hear Stevie say' from now onwards,it's the first of many'
Old 25-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i must say that Masherano is a great acquisition. I truly believe that he will help Liverpool from now on. He gives Sissiko and Alonso competition in the team and he will break down Opponents play well for a good Liverpool Counter Attack!! Cheers
Old 25-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

What a game for Liverpool again... Fowler is very cool at taking the penalties and wat a pass to Gerrard. I think he should play most of the time rather then playing Crouch. Liverpool should be fighting for the league championship if not 4 their poor start. Liverpool rules...

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 25-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Brothers of the Mighty REDS,

A Liverpool supporter has launched an online petition to Downing Street to award Bob Paisley with a posthumous knighthood.

The petition, launched by fan Ian Little, got 270 votes within 30 hours of it being launched and it soon rose to almost 2,000.

The Prime Minister Tony Blair has said he will consider cases for posthumous knighthoods and in Paisley's case, Liverpool fans feel the honour would be a fitting memory for him.

Paisley is the most successful manager in Liverpool's history leading the Reds to six league championships and three European Cups. He was awarded the OBE but never received a knighthood.

He served Liverpool FC for over 50 years until he retired due to ill health.

Paisley's record as Liverpool FC Manager:

Six League Championships: 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83.

Three European Cups: 1977, 1978, 1981.

Three League Cups: 1980-81, 1981-82, 1982-83.

One UEFA Cup: 1975-76.

One European Super Cup: 1976-77.

Five Charity Shields: 1974, 1976, 1977 (shared), 1980, 1982.

Six Manager of the Year Awards: 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83.

The URL is as follow:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70223-2358.htm

3 Cheers for Sir Bob!!!

YNWA!!
Jadoo
Old 25-02-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Mascherano! i thk he had a decent n solid debut. he was hardwkg n made many gd tackles. hope to see more of him in d future!

fowler .. could have got his hat-trick with 1 or 2 gd chances. wd have been a fairytale comeback for him!

ehh .. to put in a fair word, i thk d 2 early penalties helped. if d game had ended scoreless @ halftime, SHU may have even gotten somthg, d way they played so defensively.

Bring on d Red Devils!!!! wahahahhahaaaa

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
fowler .. could have got his hat-trick with 1 or 2 gd chances. wd have been a fairytale comeback for him!
Fowler has Hat-trick over SHU this season in a way!! all 3 goals, all Penalty!!!

I hope he plays more for the rest of the season as he might not be in Rafa's plan for next season...

YNWA,
Jadoo
Old 25-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_soo80 View Post
Again great results, let's keep them coming..

Paul Merson described Gerrards goal as 'World Class', i enjoyed that goal most when Fowler played the ball to Gerrard who flicked the ball round the defender and lashed it in with his right foot
...Not forgetting also that it was Masch who provided the thru-pass to God beforehand...
Old 25-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo View Post
Brothers of the Mighty REDS,

A Liverpool supporter has launched an online petition to Downing Street to award Bob Paisley with a posthumous knighthood.

The petition, launched by fan Ian Little, got 270 votes within 30 hours of it being launched and it soon rose to almost 2,000.

The Prime Minister Tony Blair has said he will consider cases for posthumous knighthoods and in Paisley's case, Liverpool fans feel the honour would be a fitting memory for him.

Paisley is the most successful manager in Liverpool's history leading the Reds to six league championships and three European Cups. He was awarded the OBE but never received a knighthood.

He served Liverpool FC for over 50 years until he retired due to ill health.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70223-2358.htm

3 Cheers for Sir Bob!!!

YNWA!!
Jadoo

Bro, the online petition is only for British citizens...
Old 25-02-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I can only say that Mascherano played a decent game, he seems to be struggling on the phyical side in term of losing possesion when challenaged for ball

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 25-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Let's give him a couple more games... for match fitness...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1