The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hatyai SUnday Girls......On a Sunny Sunday!!!@@

tv ...GOT LIKE THAT ONE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Walaueh,

Beh Tahan liao....this is definitely my taste! I fall for such "boob-y traps" leh....
Old 24-04-2006, 05:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Hotel Price list by brudder cyberliberal

saw this post by cyberliberal...and find it quite up to date.

http://sbf.rocks/showpos...7&postcount=32
Old 24-04-2006, 05:40 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro taurus,

Wah!! The realisation of that wish is one damn happy occasion, liao. But hoh, bery hard to get all the Realm brudders to get simultaneous Home Minister's visas....kekekeke.

However, if I'm not mistaken, your Bday and TSH's Bday is quite near to each others, rite?? Then, instead of going to Hatyai, better come KL. We're intending to hold a big, big ORGY party at one of the hotel suites. However, you are welcomed to bring down any puyings that you want. Sshhh....better chat in Realm on this plan.
wau lau...Orgy huh?? i dun think i got chance to fark anyone when there are TSH, YSH, SSH, SSH, MSH...etc around... not forgetting Dekuip(GTM) and TD(CBM)....
Old 24-04-2006, 05:42 PM

Re: Sanuk babes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bro Taurus,

Your sunday babes BTHn (buay tahan, to power of infinity). Just wondering if they come with boob jobs.. or for you to find out??

One distinctive feature thai puyings though -no need for nose job..
if i go and find out..i will be hiding one corner enjoying those twin peaks liao...
glad to see so many brudders enjoying the pics...

how come ciblover never say anything about my posted pics?? dun like ah?
Old 24-04-2006, 05:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Nowadays bro YSH likes Chintana 33 standard... that's why he never say anything abt ur nice pics loh.
Old 24-04-2006, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Nowadays bro YSH likes Chintana 33 standard... that's why he never say anything abt ur nice pics loh.
no wonder la...nbzzz..
but to me..King Of Cintana will be always be my Dailo, stiffneck!
Old 24-04-2006, 06:30 PM

Thai elections pose new questionsSUTIN WANNABOVORN
Associated Press
SONGKHLA, Thailand - Thailand's ruling party may be blocked from forming a new government after weekend elections failed to fill several seats in Parliament, deepening the country's political crisis, preliminary results showed Monday.

The Election Commission said it was meeting to decide whether to call a third round of parliamentary elections, admitting it was unsure how to handle polls that have propelled the country into uncharted constitutional territory.

Boycotts, ballot destruction and some violence punctuated voting Sunday in 40 constituencies where seats were left vacant in earlier polling for the lower house of Parliament, which cannot convene unless all seats are filled.

The rerun was triggered by an opposition boycott of April 2 elections and a constitutional requirement that any unopposed candidate must garner at least 20 percent of the votes in order to win.

Preliminary results showed that in at least 13 constituencies candidates of the ruling Thai Rak Thai party who ran unopposed failed to meet the minimum requirement, the Election Commission said, after 80 percent of the vote was counted.

Election officials say there is no textbook solution to the problem, which could send Thailand into a period with no solid leadership.

If the Election Commission decides to hold another round of voting, it would delay the formation of a new government and lead the nation into an unprecedented postelection quandary.

The law stipulates that Parliament should convene within 30 days of an election to form a new government, but also that it cannot do so unless all 500 seats of the lower house are filled.

A Constitutional Court ruling would be needed on whether the lower house can convene if all 500 seats are not filled. Another possibility is for King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the constitutional monarch, to appoint an interim government pending fresh elections.

"We do not know yet what to do," said Ekachai Warrunprapa, secretary-general of the Election Commission. He said the commission was weighing whether to pronounce the election completed despite the empty seats and let the Parliament decide how to continue. "Or, we might organize a re-election to make sure there are winners for the 500 seats."

"But chances of getting 500 seats are slim," he added.

The polling was concentrated in southern Thailand, a center of opposition to former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra - who handed over power to a caretaker leader earlier this month - and the scene of a bloody Muslim insurgency.

Thaksin has been accused of corruption, abuse of power and mishandling the insurgency. Following mass street protests in Bangkok and elsewhere, Thaksin announced that he was taking "a break" from politics, but critics say he plans a comeback.

Before Sunday's voting began, unidentified gunmen shot and killed the driver of a district official and wounded a woman in Narathiwat province, the government Thai News Agency said.

In separate Senate elections last Wednesday, two police officers and an election volunteer were killed and 22 others were wounded in attacks by militants in the south, where an Islamic insurgency has left at least 1,300 people dead in three Muslim-majority provinces in the last two years.

All three main opposition parties boycotted the April 2 lower-house elections, accusing Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai party of unfairly controlling the political process. That resulted in 40 of 500 seats remaining vacant.

Opponents of Thaksin called on voters to choose the "no vote," or abstention, option on their ballot or destroy their ballots, in the both the April 2 polling and Sunday's follow-up vote.

On Friday, following complaints from the opposition Democrat Party, the Supreme Court voted to nullify 42 candidates from small, obscure parties, forcing Thai Rak Thai candidates to run unopposed in 18 southern constituencies and one in central Thailand.

The Democrats claimed Thai Rak Thai had paid the candidates to run so they could skirt the law requiring them to win 20 percent of the eligible votes.
Old 24-04-2006, 06:33 PM

1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 23.6591 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 23.6591 THB 1 THB = 0.0422670 SGD
Old 24-04-2006, 06:36 PM

Post Re: Coming Thai Holidays...

May

National Labor Day (May 1)
Coronation Day (May 5)
The Royal Ploughing Ceremony (May 8)
Visakha Puja Day (May 15)

July

Asalha Bhucha Day (July 13)
Khao Phansa Day (July 14)
HRH The Crown Prince's Birthday (July 28)
Old 24-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
gremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergremio82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Coming Thai Holidays...

Quote:
May

Visakha Puja Day (May 15)

July
Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking?
Old 25-04-2006, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any holiday will be a reason for nearby visitors to visit Hadyai So it doesn't have to be one that we celebrate. If there is a 3 day holiday when Liverpool wins FA CUP I also assume those who frequent Hadyai will take an opportunity to visit. So the holidays is a reminder for those to do not like to have a big crowd during their vacation.
Old 25-04-2006, 08:47 AM

Re: Coming Thai Holidays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremio82
Sorry Bro, wat is Visakha Puja Day (is it our Vesak Day) and will it have any effect on the price of hotel and gal booking?
if u ask me...i think common sense is most of the gals(WL) , devoted ones will go pray pray.
As for price of hotel, i dun think will increase.
Vesak is on 12th May..some will celebrate earlier or later. It also depends on how buddhist in different countries wants to call it. but all i know during that period ..Buddha attained Enlightenment..Birth...Dharma..etc.
Hope this 'enlighten' you too.
Old 25-04-2006, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Any holiday will be a reason for nearby visitors to visit Hadyai So it doesn't have to be one that we celebrate. If there is a 3 day holiday when Liverpool wins FA CUP I also assume those who frequent Hadyai will take an opportunity to visit. So the holidays is a reminder for those to do not like to have a big crowd during their vacation.
LEI KE HAI..for liverpool to beat my fav Chelsea. now i have to support the Hammers now...but i think ah very difficult...unless Gerard injured lah...cisse again forget how to shoot lah...carragher dreaming at the back lah...Benitez suffered heart attack lah(similar to Houllier lah)...

but hor...Isnt a buddhist day means 'No Bonking' kekekeek?
Old 25-04-2006, 09:05 AM

Re: Security officer killed as Thailand's restive south votes

Security officer killed as Thailand's restive south votes
**(Not to worry..Hatyai is still safe to visit.)

NARATHIWAT, Thailand : Two people including a paramilitary officer were shot dead in Thailand's restive south in attacks that police said were aimed at derailing key by-elections on Sunday.

Paramilitary officer Royalee Yaena, 43, was killed in a drive-by shooting by suspected Islamic militants early Sunday in Narathiwat, one of three Muslim-majority provinces where more than 1,200 people have been killed in two years of unrest.

His wife Nasima was seriously injured in the attack and taken to the provincial hospital.

"Though the killing was not near a polling station, it's clear that militants are trying to cause trouble during the by-elections," said police Colonel Manoj Anandrittikul.

In neighbouring Yala province, a 27-year-old Muslim man was killed after Islamic militants opened fire on his shop, police said.

Late Saturday, a policeman was seriously injured in Yala after militants attacked a school that had been used as a polling station in the snap polls.

A bomb exploded at the school shortly after the provincial governor paid a visit to pledge that security forces would prevent attacks.

A second bomb exploded about 30 minutes later when police arrived to investigate. Senior Sergeant Major Somai Rittitham, 45, was shot in the head as he investigated the scene.

The attacks came after militants staged a string of attacks during Senate elections on Wednesday, killing two policemen and one election worker, and injuring 22 others.

By-elections are being conducted in 40 constituencies nationwide, mainly in southern Thailand.

The by-elections are crucial to pulling Thailand out of a months-long political crisis.

Parliament cannot convene to name a new prime minister until all 500 seats are filled.

But 40 seats were left empty after an opposition boycott and weeks of protests undermined the April 2 vote.

Thailand's premier Thaksin Shinawatra stunned the nation two days after the vote by announcing that he would not take up the post of prime minister in the new government, although he remains an MP and leader of his party.

Additional security forces have been deployed at polling stations in the three Muslim-majority provinces along the southern border with Malaysia. - AFP/ch
Old 25-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Taurus,

Not that I don't comment, it's just that after seeing your pictures, my hand is really "tired" leh!!?? kekekeke.

Everyone also say buay tahan, how can I tahan?? Nose bleeding, hand wanking, liao...hehehe.

As for Cintana, can just say Lei Ke Hai to bro Dekuip!! Next time have to meet dailo, bro Stiffneck. As claimed, wanna meet the Cintana King, mah. Ask him to bestow bro Dekuip the hand of number 33 for marriage!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1