The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kordel View Post
is mint really back? cant get to her
need some rest, i guess.
Old 24-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 9
secretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant futuresecretlyinlove has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kordel View Post
is mint really back? cant get to her
Mint is full today

Expired Posts: TwinTowers,

( Click to show/hide )

Me Siam Bu, Xes2013, SnowLeopards, xiaomidnightz

Old 24-09-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This lovely lady deserves mention

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=474485

Visited this pretty lass a few days back. Looks exactly like the pictures and can't forget her slender legs as she was on a sailor moon lookalike outfit.

Massage was ok although I could have asked for more strength. But did not want to tire her out as the main reason for visiting her is not the massage. Hehe

She took her time to prep my family jewel and really enjoy her nice boobs on my back. Finished off with a nice hj with her lying besides me and me ravaging her slender body with both my hands.

A sure RTM for me.
Old 24-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlyinlove View Post
Mint is full today
seem like u are her timekeeper now, lolz

Last edited by Diehard88; 24-09-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 24-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried this busty ML - Sela:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread...highlight=sela
Old 24-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by patric12 View Post
She looks fat
Old 24-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tianxie8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brothers. Anyone know of any good massage lady CIM ?
Old 24-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 13
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Bro, need your commando .
Do share here.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 19
PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!PuNkDeViL is one of the Best!
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

visit this ML today

https://sbf.rocks/showth...errerid=180211

i have booked a 90mins service, but she short charge me 30mins as she has double book another customer right after me (time clash). She has a very poor time management

Cleanliness : 8/10
Massage : 5/10 (no strength)
JG : 5/10 (So-so)
Look : 7/10 (MILF lover)
RTM : No
Old 25-09-2015, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

For the past months, I have been supporting my regular MLs ... hence never commando any new ML. Tried my regular ML until sianz ... the chemistry started to go downhill (cuz my regular ML started to grow comfortable with me ... )

Decided to give the following new ML a try:

Xiao Ying
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ying-massage-hj/
Ying Ying
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/yingying-2/

She is definitely a new ML, first time in SG. Initially, she plan to stay here for two months, but her social visit pass was not approved. Hence, she'd leaving on 3rd October ... (All bros, pls note)

Location: Discreet condo somewhere in the NE zone. She shared the unit with her roommate (a FL).

Look: The SBC photo of her is too PS(if u get what i mean). Too heavy makeup. The photo of her in MyGonzhuwan is a closer resemblance of her - the lesser make up of her is closer to her actual look. Minus 30-40% on her photo.
In reality, I would say she look alright to me, but not exactly a SYT.

Age should be around 23. She was telling me her wisdom tooths started to come out ... causing some discomfort to her gum.

Body: She is tall, about 1.72 m. Her body frame not really petite but also not meaty. Slightly towards the medium frame.
But she has long, slender legs .... staring at her long legs while she massaged me was a treat to me.

Massage : Her massage was not bad, she worked in ZhuHai 5-stars hotel providing massage service. When she masssaged me, she covered my back with towel and massaged accordingly. The areas covered were my back, neck and legs. I was having a sore right shoulder the previous night, and she was able to relieve my soreness .... Her HDLY was not bad. No BM was done.

Roaming : Allowed roaming on top. She got a firm and nice B cup.

HJ: HJ was sensually done ... she did not let go of my precious even after I came.

Attitude : A very sincere and hardworking lady, she did not use her hp during the session, except for asking my permission to answer a call from her next customer. The whole session lasted exactly one hour.

RTM: Probably would try her again for her sincerity

P/S: I was kind of disturbed by her roommate halfway during the massage. Because her roomate was seeking XY for advice on how to handle a pesky customer. This customer claimed himself as a member of anti-vice team And he wanted to have a relationship with this FL? He was telling her that he wanted to come over ... anyway, made me felt uneasy throughout the session. Luckily, my deed was completed smoothly.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 25-09-2015, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 980 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Body: She is tall, about 1.72 m. Her body frame not really petite but also not meaty. Slightly towards the medium frame.
But she has long, slender legs .....
The height coupled with the legs...
Used to or still is a pull factor for many Bros here...

Unfortunately she leaving too soon so probably not able to check her out myself...

Cathy
Old 25-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gettothepointla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro tried?

http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!xiao-q/c5t
Old 25-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
She looks like a baby elephant.
Old 25-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Moon. https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=562147

Visited Moon a couple of days back. The location is Central, but no MRT nearby. Taking a cab from the nearest MRT is very easy though.

The apartment is new. And when she opened the door in her white loose shirt, I was very happy with the way Moon looked. And her apartment, which in my opinion is one of the nicest ones I've been to, if not the best. But obviously, this comes at the price of higher rental for her.

So, the apartment is new, the room is nice, even the toilet is clean. How about the service. I'd say she does a pretty decent job at the massage. Some people have said that she was cold previously, but is now pretty good at the GFE. Well I tend to agree. I'd say that we did have a pretty decent amount to talk about. I suppose all this depends on chemistry.

Towards the end of the massage, she gives me a pretty sensual HDLY. This is followed by me flipping over, and she removes her top. Revealing a very sexy orange/vermillion underwear set. I love this colour. She takes of her top to reveal a nice set of B sized boobs.

The sensual part is good. As I said, she's got this pretty seductive, attractive look, not the cute kawaii type, but more a beautiful womanly look. Having her to work on my lil bro makes me cum with great satisfaction.

I know many people have said she is Good. Well, I just add another feather to her cap. She is as good, and certainly better than many other girls that charge $110 or more.

Will I return for another round? But of course.
Old 25-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On Poppy

Look: 7.5/10- Only for those who like slit eye. Definitely a school gal look
Body: 7.0/10 - On the plump side but not fat.Complement her young age. Not for those who like slim SYT
Boobs: Closer to C. Pink Nips. (sucking forbidden for me)
Massage: standard not for massage lover. Sensual...she tries but not there
Roaming: South is forbidden. Not the yielding type to roaming but will also not push you off.
GFE: 7/10 - Not fake but you need to initiate and not her. Quiet but not Ice Queen.
RTM: Yes

Does not stay alone although her room mate was not in.

Overall: Will rate her higher if you are in for a young school gal experience. Definitely not for those who need more mature TLC.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1