The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Nowaday, sbf favuoraite game is to create a new nick for whatever reasons; then come here a distrub and confuse everyone.
uncle coolmanks, i think it's not sbf fav game lar.. it's samster fav game.. probably more fun to hv more than 1 nick? maybe i shld also consider to create another new nick for myself too. lolx...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 21-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
No SABO lah! Honest mistake made, he should have thank you for the correction, hope it is not too late to say thanks to Uncle Coolmank. Next time, if we all chance upon each other, chicken wings on us lah! Roast Goose Leg also can.
chicken wings enough meh ??
ur roast goose leg 压死人,是吗??
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
The wrong has been made right. If you stay in KanDe, the 步行街 is to the left when you step out of the hotel main entrance/exit. Anyway, very few people when walking will turn right because immediately towards the right is the bridge to the other side of HZ. Bad mistake.
???? ??? ... wat do wkk mistake have to do with u ???
me confused leh .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
uncle coolmanks, i think it's not sbf fav game lar.. it's samster fav game.. probably more fun to hv more than 1 nick? maybe i shld also consider to create another new nick for myself too. lolx...
hahahaha .. liddat i create one called Nike88 ....
then i'll suan and talk to each other here when i am bored ...
Old 21-04-2011, 05:54 PM
Samster

smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
???? ??? ... wat do wkk mistake have to do with u ???
me confused leh .....
bro adidas, u still dun get it? uncle coolmanks already said something "sbf fav game" in his earlier post liao...

Quote:
then i'll suan and talk to each other here when i am bored ...
lolx... me also thinking the same too... probably me can go for smartke88. lolx...
but i think 'adidas' is cool.. moreover, u got a luggage bag wif "adidas" trademark!
so, maybe called adidas888. huat ar!!!

*SEMI RETIRED

Last edited by smartke; 21-04-2011 at 06:19 PM.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chicken wings enough meh ??
ur roast goose leg 压死人,是吗??

wat do wkk mistake have to do with u ???
me confused leh ....

Nothing,,,,same like most people, since I am posting & a bit bored and don't have much of a life, just saying it is a mistake made, no ill-intent. Not helping nor SABOing people.

FILA88, LOTTO88, PUMA88, REEBOK88, UMBRO88, YONEX88 & ETC.

The above are some suggestion for you only!

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 21-04-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Some time some bros( like Ripper for e.g.) may have very good reasons to register a new nick. This we can understand and accept.

But when this happen the person concerned should be very careful with what he posted. He should be careful not to post anything that he would not posts as in his orginal nick. Otherwise it is very easy to create misundertanding.

The above are of course just my humble personal opinion only.

Quote:
bro adidas, u still dun get it? uncle coolmanks already said something "sbf fav game" in his earlier post liao...

lolx... me also thinking the same too... err... but hor... will we end up seeing the psychiatrist if we talk to 'each other' for too long?

Last edited by coolmanks; 21-04-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look like I am the one that will need a new nick soon. hahahahha Any suggestion CK?
Thank you for your kind understanding and words. Correct, just move on. I am sure samster who have multiple handles must have a valid reason. Let's not be bothered by this. I am not the CK but may I suggest that your new handle be "Uncle" lor. So how? Chicken wings or Roosted Goose Legs?

Old 21-04-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some time some bros( like Ripper for e.g.) may have very good reasons to register a new nick. This we can understand and accept.

But when this happen the person concerned should be very careful with what he posted. He should be careful not to post anything that he would not posts as in his orginal nick. Otherwise it is very easy to create misundertanding.

The above are of course just my humble personal opinion only.
at least we know bro ripper is bro tissu3pap3r cos he self-declare under bro ripper's siggy...

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 21-04-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

What bro rippers did was right. He let everyone know who he was. He has nothing to hide. Others may have their reason to hide a little. We should them give the benefit of doubt...up to a certain point at least.

But most important it that they should not think no body know who they are and they can distrub everyone (without worries); as there are many eyes here. Soon or later a slip up is inevitable; everyone will know who they really are. Good example will be LPP.

Let not be bother by these.....we move on.

Quote:
at least we know bro ripper is bro tissu3pap3r cos he self-declare under bro ripper's siggy...

Old 21-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Soon or later a slip up is inevitable; everyone will know who they really are. Good example will be LPP.
who is LPP ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast
Thank you for your kind understanding and words. Correct, just move on. I am sure samster who have multiple handles must have a valid reason. Let's not be bothered by this. I am not the CK but may I suggest that your new handle be "Uncle" lor. So how? Chicken wings or Roosted Goose Legs?
wat !!!! u want to use Chicken wings or Roosted Goose Legs to bride uncle coolmanks ??? why u so cheap one ???
Old 21-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Let not be bother by these.....we move on.
agree... let's njoy & hv fun!

Quote:
wat !!!! u want to use Chicken wings or Roosted Goose Legs to bride uncle coolmanks ??? why u so cheap one ???
wahaha... bro, he does not need to 'bride'. he only need to 'bribe'. if he needs to 'bride' uncle cool, dun think uncle cool is interested...

*SEMI RETIRED
Old 21-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
who is LPP ???

Uncle said moved on liao why you still ask? That is all I can afford leh, don't like that leh, give me a chance leh!

Old 21-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who is LPP ???
Bro, LPP aka Jack Neo who has recently appeared in this forum! Huuu..huu...huu... Get it?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

LiangPohPoh.

Quote:
who is LPP ???
And I would like take this opportunity to apologies for my mistake; LPP being so childish; I (wrongly) assumed that LPP was a junior of my extend family. Infact, he was my senior. Both in age and by time of arrival to CP.

Please accept my humble apologies ( the wronged party only)....

thanks you.

cu in May...

Old 21-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
wahaha... bro, he does not need to 'bride'. he only need to 'bribe'. if he needs to 'bride' uncle cool, dun think uncle cool is interested...
hahahhaha ... typo error .... paiseh ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader
Bro, LPP aka Jack Neo who has recently appeared in this forum! Huuu..huu...huu... Get it?
Got it liao ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks
And I would like take this opportunity to apologies for my mistake; LPP being so childish; I (wrongly) assumed that LPP was a junior of my extend family. Infact, he was my senior. Both in age and by time of arrival to CP.
huh ??? ... LPP is ur senior ???
Old 22-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro WKK, are u station in HK? Pls come join us in CP.
Thank you for the offer, I will try but I can't promise. I have work to consider and since it is a Friday so probably I can be there but will be late like 8-9 PM.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1