The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Maybe they in process to find irregularities in his financial. 5555 cong gong everything he have.
)
Heard the court ruled that he hold shares in his own company while he was standing for election. MPs in thailand not supposed to own shares in any company when they're in office. Yes not even own company. Which is why Thaksin sold his own telco to Temasek back then.
This MP said he transferred the shares to his mum. But court ruled that "there was no proof that he transferred the shares to his mum".
Heard his whole party was also disqualified. On what grounds, i do not know.
Old 21-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Bro here...

With my tourist visa end at 19 January 2020 and I fly back is on 19 January 2020. Is it consider overstay?
Old 21-12-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
Bro here...

With my tourist visa end at 19 January 2020 and I fly back is on 19 January 2020. Is it consider overstay?
visa date shown 19 Jan mean u must leave on or before 19 Midnight.......as long u leave on !9 Jan is ok. Even if you overstay is just a 500 baht fine no bad record so is ok.
Old 21-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
visa date shown 19 Jan mean u must leave on or before 19 Midnight.......as long u leave on !9 Jan is ok. Even if you overstay is just a 500 baht fine no bad record so is ok.
I don't want overstay. Lol.. if I leave on 19 Jan not overstay right
Old 21-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want overstay. Lol.. if I leave on 19 Jan not overstay right
Nope not overstay.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so how many cows dogs chickens you getting? Are you going to do the old style farming or use some machines?
Will be mix of human power and machines.
Animals will be in a pair first...then let them slowly grow in numbers.
cows, chickens, ducks, pond of fishes are for sure and will add in a few more which the locals not rear normally.
Will add in Goats, Wild boars(Dont want the normal pigs), small pond for long claws prawn and the Austalian freshwater lobsters, bullfrog(the dian ji we ate). will use cement to build the man made pond rather than digging a new pond.Above the pond grow vegs. Doing the aquaphonics. All electricity using the solar panels.
fruits trees around the perimeter of the house premises. Banana, Papaya, mandarin orange, water melon, chilli,Basils, lemon grass, coconuts n etc..
All self grown and whatever items has surplus, just sell others or exchange with other items we need in the kitchen or household.
Now in research of making own small scale saltwater pond and rear salt water fishes. If manage to do it, will be ho ho ho..

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-01-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Any bros used Thai Visa Centre before?

Thai Visa Centre
Visa consultant in Bang Kaeo, Thailand
Address: The Pretium Bangna 91/11 Moo.15 Bangna, trat Rd, Bangkok 10540
Hours:
Open ⋅ Closes 4PM

https://thaivisacentre.com/#/

https://web.facebook.com/thaivisacentre/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Phone: 02 508 8428

is it a legit agency ?
Old 07-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

is it a legit agency ?
Curious, what visa you trying to apply which you need to look for an agency?
Old 08-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Curious, what visa you trying to apply which you need to look for an agency?
Actually I just want stay in thailand for 1 year with multi entry. Now currently the immigration keep asking me why I come to Thailand so many time. As I search this agency able to help me. Although have to pay some money but at least I have multi entry stamp which won稚 cause any problem if I keep visiting Thailand.
Old 10-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I just want stay in thailand for 1 year with multi entry. Now currently the immigration keep asking me why I come to Thailand so many time. As I search this agency able to help me. Although have to pay some money but at least I have multi entry stamp which won稚 cause any problem if I keep visiting Thailand.
Choices for you to choose from
- Non O, have thai wife/husband
- Study visa but now need to test every 3 mths and extend only after pass test from immigration
- retire viss and only you reach the requirement age
- business visa and need recommendation letter with letter head from a thai company.
- Thai Elite member card, 5 yrs allow to stay in Thailand, 500,000thb for the most minimum card
- Work Permit/Visa unless you find a work here
- Did i leave out any?

Please note, the current tourist visa, the thai immigration only allow max 2-3 times application.
if apply for the 3-4th times, they will reject in most consulate

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought u already asked last time about marriage visa? Presume u really married with Thai as your earlier post, I think best is to go Thai embassy in Orchard Road to apply the 1 year multiple entry (no over 90 days stay each time).....if very cheap and not so difficult to apply......just walk in to ask them for more info, and salary is suppose to be gross income in your previous post asking.

Don't waste time and money trying to get people to do in Thailand, u can get it done in sg easier and much cheaper.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
If "employed" to work a 虚名职位 for the sake of a work visa. I'm wondering how strict is their "MOM/ICA". Also the cost/tax for company.
Not cheap, u need to employ 3 or 4 local to support employment of 1 foreigner......Co., Ltd type of company with vat tax accounting yearly reporting and tax payment etc.

Easy way is to marry a siam bu and apply spouse visa....free or cheaper type go Thai embassy in sg, or if want long stay in Thailand apply in local immigration office depending which city u live with your siam bu.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
my friend their myanmar worker guy say pay about 15000baht for 2 year? yet to check what kind of permit type thailand have. i'm just thinking out of casual asking them "hire" me on "paper", of course everything i pay. My friend joke ask me if i work for free ok? 55555 Cuz if on work visa, maybe can OTOT help out my friend also (if needed) then i can social with others and take time to explore and find wife maybe 55555 and if no have i still living there relax slow life. 5555555
if your friend got company and willing to hire u is ok and much cheaper & easier too......social security, work permit, visa and personal income tax etc will not be too much.....and of course you can really work for him some time to help him lah. (yup around 7000 - 8000 baht should be more than enough)
Old 13-01-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
my friend their myanmar worker guy say pay about 15000baht for 2 year? yet to check what kind of permit type thailand have. i'm just thinking out of casual asking them "hire" me on "paper", of course everything i pay. My friend joke ask me if i work for free ok? 55555 Cuz if on work visa, maybe can OTOT help out my friend also (if needed) then i can social with others and take time to explore and find wife maybe 55555 and if no have i still living there relax slow life. 5555555
Work permits for Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar are different type of work permit for the other nationality foreigners.

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
the ration 4:1 still apply...
your friend need 4 locals to apply to get 1 work permit for you.
For the 3 nationalities i mentioned, do not apply.
*If im dont remember wrongly*

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1