The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 01-04-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
cheersMike is a Helpful and Caring SamstercheersMike is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hi, can share Cheryl's contact? Thanks!
Old 01-04-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Can someone share Cheryl’s contact? I think she don’t use her LINE anymore
She is still using LINE. She might be using a new number.
Old 01-04-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally Tried mm today. She squirted at least 3 to 4x.im impressed. And she look cute with gd figure.
Old 01-04-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

upz for the amazing squirters..happy bonking.time to venture to jb for new bonking experience..

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 01-04-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Managed to get Molly, went to her apartment. As stated her service is good, lots of GFE and man I really loved getting my balls sucked.

Fingered her while sucking her neh neh and she squirted all over my dick and lower abdomen. My first experience with a squirting FL. I know you guys liked it, but somehow that turned me off a bit.

Just my personal view, kinda did not relish having a FL spray her juices all over my skin and pee hole, a bit risky for me. Don't get me wrong, making the girl squirt is great as it showed she enjoyed her session with you, but for me it did not come across as natural with a FL.

With FS you are covered by a CD, with BBBJ it is mostly saliva and usually that sanitizes itself. Risk of STD from BBBJ is low and mainly usually if you deep throat as the STDs reside in the back of the throat which does not get rinsed that well. (HSV is another story, but not for here).

I thoroughly enjoy her and will RTM but will perhaps not stimulate her that much, ha ha.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 01-04-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Managed to get Molly, went to her apartment. As stated her service is good, lots of GFE and man I really loved getting my balls sucked.

Fingered her while sucking her neh neh and she squirted all over my dick and lower abdomen. My first experience with a squirting FL. I know you guys liked it, but somehow that turned me off a bit.

Just my personal view, kinda did not relish having a FL spray her juices all over my skin and pee hole, a bit risky for me. Don't get me wrong, making the girl squirt is great as it showed she enjoyed her session with you, but for me it did not come across as natural with a FL.

With FS you are covered by a CD, with BBBJ it is mostly saliva and usually that sanitizes itself. Risk of STD from BBBJ is low and mainly usually if you deep throat as the STDs reside in the back of the throat which does not get rinsed that well. (HSV is another story, but not for here).

I thoroughly enjoy her and will RTM but will perhaps not stimulate her that much, ha ha.
All the reports already stated what to expect and you still went ahead, and now you complain?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
All the reports already stated what to expect and you still went ahead, and now you complain?
Not complaining, just my own position. I was not critical of her.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 01-04-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not complaining, just my own position. I was not critical of her.
Just thought it was weird you going in fully in the know what to expect, then freak out and come here telling people how this and that is bad

Disclaimer: I’m not defending anything. Risk is there, and acknowledged. It was just a weird FR and situation you put yourself in, lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 02-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chingpan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any kind bros can share Cheryl's contact? seems like her line acc not working anymore
Old 05-04-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Gresini is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry guys, maybe not all loves fountain... I went 4x for past 2 mths. Just enjoy water flowing.... Be water my friend... Hehehe
Old 07-04-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
genre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share molly and Cheryl ctc? TIA
Old 07-04-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Molly now in her own apartment?? Wow..
Old 07-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 15
bootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to beholdbootycall11 is a splendid one to behold

Hello Bros, finally got to try MM, thought I’ll write it here.
I think it’s been awhile since I have had such a comfortable experience. I believe MM is by far one of the most honest and hardworking ML. Gives me her 100% throughout the session. No complain or show any displeasure despite me taking a little longer than usual. To me it’s worth every single penny considering the other experiences that I have had.

The session started with me eating her out. Gosh it was like a waterfall. Licking and suck her clitoris was such a pleasure. Won’t go into the details to give other bros something to look forward.

Looks : 7/10
Frenching : 10/10 (like long lost lovers!!)
Body : 7/10
Service : 10/10
Boobs : 8/10
Bbbj : 8/10
AR: 9/10
Catbath: 8/10
Cim : 9/10 (She knows when I’m cumming, shot my load. Cloud 9)
GEF : 9/10 (Always smiling!)
Rtf : Yes!
Old 07-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 3
DDrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi can share molly contact?
Old 08-04-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
popbits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypopbits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootycall11 View Post
Hello Bros, finally got to try MM, thought I’ll write it here.
I think it’s been awhile since I have had such a comfortable experience. I believe MM is by far one of the most honest and hardworking ML. Gives me her 100% throughout the session. No complain or show any displeasure despite me taking a little longer than usual. To me it’s worth every single penny considering the other experiences that I have had.

The session started with me eating her out. Gosh it was like a waterfall. Licking and suck her clitoris was such a pleasure. Won’t go into the details to give other bros something to look forward.

Looks : 7/10
Frenching : 10/10 (like long lost lovers!!)
Body : 7/10
Service : 10/10
Boobs : 8/10
Bbbj : 8/10
AR: 9/10
Catbath: 8/10
Cim : 9/10 (She knows when I’m cumming, shot my load. Cloud 9)
GEF : 9/10 (Always smiling!)
Rtf : Yes!
Hi, can share her contact? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1