The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 13
h8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh8ers1987 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
Doesnt matter actually if Chinese or Viet.
Question is, you like it ? will you go back ? LOL
lol…. too fierce for me, not my cup of tea
Old 09-04-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This BB IIRC got a few complaints before. Like double booking.
A few Bros reach the place at the previously agreed appointed time, was then told to wait another further 30 mins or longer.
too many bros supporting her so she became cocky. told me on good days got more than 10 customers. I think she accept last min bookings and really packed her time slots to the brim even when there is less than 1 hr before next booking, saw another bro coming up omw out of the lift. if this kind of standard really still can get more than 10 bookings a day, its really time for us to stay away from this game for a while to cool the market for standard to improve.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyGin View Post
Its quite hard to get a slot with Rui Rui these days aye bros?
Doesn't even reply. Even if she does, like NOT interested. For me not worth spending my time and money to get treated like this.

Cathy
Old 09-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This BB IIRC got a few complaints before. Like double booking.
A few Bros reach the place at the previously agreed appointed time, was then told to wait another further 30 mins or longer.
It’s hard to ditch the infamous Zion joint fast food mentality..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
too many bros supporting her so she became cocky. told me on good days got more than 10 customers. I think she accept last min bookings and really packed her time slots to the brim even when there is less than 1 hr before next booking, saw another bro coming up omw out of the lift. if this kind of standard really still can get more than 10 bookings a day, its really time for us to stay away from this game for a while to cool the market for standard to improve.
Sorry to hear about your experience. Mine wasn’t any better too. She was so sleepy like drugged out. And fell sleep numerous times during the session. This was in the afternoon btw. A definite no rtm for me though had read abt some positive experiences with her.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
It is just my personal comment bro. During conversation she was telling me mainland guy like this and that, so I told her if she sticks to mainland thinking she is gonna go back very soon. From the recent MR, it does looks like she did heed the advice.
LOL.... thanks bro! Will check her out soon!
Old 09-04-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Doesn't even reply. Even if she does, like NOT interested. For me not worth spending my time and money to get treated like this.
Great that I not the only one haha. I will still message her once a while see got any replies.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Wat is the damage for 5g inside ?
Bro mine was a special price 😂 you have to check with her
Old 09-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/qian-xue-massage/

Hi All, any review for Qian Xue?
Old 09-04-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
share leh. since you say delisted liao. can try if she comes back again
got zapped for this. i hope it made the zapper happy.
Old 09-04-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: looks much older than photos. quite haggard. maybe early 30s.

Body: one of the best. slim with natural B tits nice shape

HJ/sensual: good gfe effort, some kissing. allow to zhut and will hj you at the same time

Massage: anyhow press. as good as none

Overall: good body, but poor attitude. can chat and talk cock but barely willing to massage. can smell cigarettes from her breathe and her saliva stinks. Also replied me late when i reached her area and made me leave earlier. total time spent including bathing twice is only about 30 min. Disappointing experience.
If IIRC she previously provide FJ and a few comment she is good/improved. Think she is back to her ownself again. Thanks for the honest FR
Old 10-04-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Ahsoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bei-bei-massage/

Looks: looks much older than photos. quite haggard. maybe early 30s.

Body: one of the best. slim with natural B tits nice shape

HJ/sensual: good gfe effort, some kissing. allow to zhut and will hj you at the same time

Massage: anyhow press. as good as none

Overall: good body, but poor attitude. can chat and talk cock but barely willing to massage. can smell cigarettes from her breathe and her saliva stinks. Also replied me late when i reached her area and made me leave earlier. total time spent including bathing twice is only about 30 min. Disappointing experience.
This one is a known landmine. Previously many FR about poor service liao. Hope bros here will be informed and spend our hard earned money on better MLs.
Old 10-04-2024, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Sweet looking girl with nice figure. Natural boobs but cannot zhut. Very well proportionate body nice slim arms and legs very good to cuddle in bed.

She is really gentle and stroke slowly without hurry. Still new here and has the freshness and positive attitude. Conversation was very good too and very nice smile she has.
Full agree with you bro. I just visited her good choice. A gem not to be missed. Pleasant looking with good bod. For sure her boobs are natural 34C. She worked in beauty salon back in China so her massage skill I would give her 8 out of 10 with good strength. I would recommend her if you are also looking for a good rub. As she is new now still easy to book but not sure in another week time.
Old 10-04-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Surprised to see this. I last visited her maybe 2 weeks ago. No issues in booking and never felt that she was super busy etc.

Not a super regular as well. I visited her many years back, when she was at the car workshop area then once last year.
Old 10-04-2024, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Sweet looking girl with nice figure. Natural boobs but cannot zhut. Very well proportionate body nice slim arms and legs very good to cuddle in bed.

She is really gentle and stroke slowly without hurry. Still new here and has the freshness and positive attitude. Conversation was very good too and very nice smile she has.
Here's another looks pretty but cannot zhut one

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/ya-ting-massage/

Average massage, good attitude, nice sensual, looks pretty (but the place is quite dim), quiet location.

Strips to underwear, requested for bra off also, which she did without fuss

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1