The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asdasdz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bei-bei-massage/

Finally met one that is not landmine.

Slim and pretty lady at a quiet location.

Massage is comfortable with very good sensual and high GFE ending.

Will RTM.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very disappointed with the standard of ml and how bro classify high gfe and playability in the forum these days. Say until got dragon, got tiger but when visit, the most is serve drink, give head massage when still got some extra time left and allow light kissing. Cannot zhut, cannot go south oso can say until like top notch ml. Perhaps oso because I am old man now, most ml only interested in Andy laus but then again, isn't good ml suppose to treat all customer the same???
Old 06-04-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Very disappointed with the standard of ml and how bro classify high gfe and playability in the forum these days. Say until got dragon, got tiger but when visit, the most is serve drink, give head massage when still got some extra time left and allow light kissing. Cannot zhut, cannot go south oso can say until like top notch ml. Perhaps oso because I am old man now, most ml only interested in Andy laus but then again, isn't good ml suppose to treat all customer the same???
That's why every FR there's always a caveat of YMMV. Some have better chemistry with the MLs but some don't. But honestly if you walk in the door and you don't even attempt to break the ice or talk to the ML, there's no way she's gonna reciprocate. Not trying to say your point isn't valid because yes there should be a standard to the service provided.

But back to the main point, yes YMMV. There ML will definitely try to provide a standard service but surely there will be some things that differ slightly. Enjoy and play safe bro
Old 06-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I would think you are old bird. So don't compare to ML in the past to now. Really now way you can fight. Putting yourself to their shoes, will you serve all customers equally? We are all human. Fairness is not easy. When you are young, you can use your look. Why you are old you can use your money. That's how things go around. And don't expect ML to serve you top notch with only one visit. Chemistry play in when you visit a few time more although it does not apply to all ML.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landocalrissian View Post
thanks bro vazie for the recommendation of kimmy.. managed to rub my dickhead raw (but didn't penetrate) at the entrance of her pussy and she cummed alot lol!! heard she does outcalls as well.. can anyone confirm?
while kimmy is a wild child, she will always put safety first. NEVER. EVER, will she allow a customer to rub her entrance raw, no matter how close you are to her as a customer. she's working and doing a service to earn money, what makes you so special that she will allow such a thing?

secondly, you have negative rep. and im inclined to think youre a liar.
Old 06-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
at Liverpool it's YNWA, with MLs, there's also a disclaimer called YMMV. responsible bros who write FRs will always put a YMMV at the start or at the end of their FR. maybe some will forget in their haste to write for their MLs, but for me personally I will always add it in so as to give a disclaimer to the potential customers first so as to not give them " fake news " .
Old 06-04-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Quick MR for the following MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/bao-zi-massage/

New ML that just started yesterday. Location at a quiet corner with good parking nearby. Looks wise, pic is her with a little PS, very fair SYT with a really nice rack. She is voluptuous. Service oriented and will ask if aircon too cold, wipes you off, pours you a drink and so on. She has some experiences back home but requires bros to guide her the 'Singapore' way. Willing to learn so overall session not bad. Room for improvement still. RTM yes.
Thanks bro. Looks hot! How's her playability?

Quote:
Bro, don't trust everything you read here. There are fixed patterns to the posts that promote a ML - they tend to come out close to one another, or sometimes a 'innocent' question is quickly followed by a detailed MR.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5629 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobxiaodidi View Post
i have moments with her she is hot
what kind of moments
Old 06-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u bother to take a gd look at their dining table, u will be able to find branded small bags, fruits, packet food, etc. Some chose to tip them heavily in return for these off menu services. Have u done any of the above to get off menu services that u want to receive like them too?
Old 06-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1934 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant futureFiery dragon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Think likely is like a dog.
I don't like this position also.

More than 10+ years ago, when an ML did HDLY on me, she will extend both her legs, then also get me to extend both my legs so I can rest my thighs on her thighs. This is more relaxing.
Then she work on my balls n nuts.

Nowadays, the MLs all want to maintain distance away from customers, so would rather ask the customer to adopt doggy position.
I really miss this position of HDLY from those MLs operating at budget hotels...more relaxing and not behaving like an animal. Nearly cummed once when the ML made me very high by doing the tornado style method on my dick head. I tried to guide a few MLs to do this kind of HDLY but failed miserably and took up a lot of my time.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
If u bother to take a gd look at their dining table, u will be able to find branded small bags, fruits, packet food, etc. Some chose to tip them heavily in return for these off menu services. Have u done any of the above to get off menu services that u want to receive like them too?
My experienced better dun do dat, U will create a competition among our Bros and made the ML/ FL over the cloud, she will compared each Bros who will give her more and asked more to buy things for her, the tiger mouth will open more bigger and the services also keep dropping and spoilt the markets. Just keep transactional.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42291 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, most mls treated their customers the same, whether you look like Andy Lau or Mickey Mouse. 120 is just a basic price - if you pay basic price, you get basic service lor. Just like taking a taxi, if you want the mls to go for extra miles, you need to pay more.

Of course, not all mls worth a "top up". Normal one, you just tried once, pay the basic price, go and never return. Outstanding one like Kiki, Amei, MHT, Love who provide only basic service are those you need to pay more for better service.

Also depend how rich you are lah. If you are rich enough, you can throw gold coins into their pussy bank to spread open their legs.

However, some mls dun give in no matter how much you throw, so you lan lan and just take whatever they offer. Just bear in mind to follow the basic rule - never use force on mls, or else you are a lousy cheongsters.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
It’s the standard of SLG MLs that has dropped. I’ve followed the recommendations of some senior bros here and have managed to meet up with gems. $120 for basic service like a handjob and semi nude?! It’s a joke. Just top up a Blue Yusof Ishak and you can go full nude with SYTs and indulge in the pleasure of the flesh. From deep French kissing to painting to full blown humping. The world is our oyster!
Old 06-04-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Actually, most mls treated their customers the same, whether you look like Andy Lau or Mickey Mouse. 120 is just a basic price - if you pay basic price, you get basic service lor. Just like taking a taxi, if you want the mls to go for extra miles, you need to pay more.

Of course, not all mls worth a "top up". Normal one, you just tried once, pay the basic price, go and never return. Outstanding one like Kiki, Amei, MHT, Love who provide only basic service are those you need to pay more for better service.

Also depend how rich you are lah. If you are rich enough, you can throw gold coins into their pussy bank to spread open their legs.

However, some mls dun give in no matter how much you throw, so you lan lan and just take whatever they offer. Just bear in mind to follow the basic rule - never use force on mls, or else you are a lousy cheongsters.

Totally agreed, how much the golden pussy worth it, dun over price.
End up some services so so only, u r the service provider not them. U know who I m talking about.
Old 06-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
My experienced better dun do dat, U will create a competition among our Bros and made the ML/ FL over the cloud, she will compared each Bros who will give her more and asked more to buy things for her, the tiger mouth will open more bigger and the services also keep dropping and spoilt the markets. Just keep transactional.

So many ML nowadays no need to do all these
or get kc. Services not good or not pretty enough just move on. Got 100+spa, 160+ slg ML, other sites and premium jap/viet services ladies and so many on 10+days visa paas... total prob 1000+ girls to serve the limited demand in sg. New girls haven even see properly they leaving sg liao. Competition is gonna be tough for those old birds ML esp 2nd/3rd time returnees. Long run the rich bros won't be their main support not becoz they can't afford to but they too are spoiled for choices. The ult rice bowl still depend on the 120 from the mass market.

But thanks to those rich bros that buy these gifts/tips to keep them happy here so we get to have taste of their body by rotating around given our limited time/money/vitamins. We can only help by visiting new girls we haven or wish to visit to spread the load before they decide to rtc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1