The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
Hi bros, has anyone managed to book Zhu Er from ltd, she is so difficult to book damn it!
Bro, who is she ? Any link ?
Old 30-08-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.altis View Post
Just tried Dior again. She changed a lot since three months ago & will not short change customers timing & know her mistake already. She hope bros out there to give her a chance.
Her mistake is inflating the price and shortchanging us on the time. So is she going to change that? Or going by $2 per min, so for 40mins it comes to $80. Believe she is feeling the pinch when the bad MR goes around, especially if she is a long term stayer. If i recollect correctly she was under simon many months back.
Old 30-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Her mistake is inflating the price and shortchanging us on the time. So is she going to change that? Or going by $2 per min, so for 40mins it comes to $80.
seem like many bro here kena short charge by her... maybe i consider lucky or she in good mood....
Old 30-08-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
seem like many bro here kena short charge by her... maybe i consider lucky or she in good mood....
Im not sure if she really did change, but one thing for sure is that she is one ML that short changed me the most. Even if she improved her service, i also wont bother giving her a second chance.

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 30-08-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8085 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, has anyone managed to book Zhu Er from ltd, she is so difficult to book damn it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Bro, who is she ? Any link ?
I believe is this 祖儿 Joey https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13263390
Old 30-08-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wow...she is still so hot after almost 2 years. She was formally with michelle. Tried her few time during that time. She is the biggest i tried.
Old 30-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lohei99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeking87 View Post
Tried her. Although she is not a time watcher, but the whole session was in total silence with only a few one worded answers or at most 2 with no eyes contact at all. Maybe that is so call teenage angst or she was really shy. Massage routine was there but lacking strength. For the sensual part she licked my nipples with her hand jerking me. It was quite mechanical. But she was really patient cos i took quite a while.

Maybe she has just moved in, the place was a bit messy . In the area of hygiene she should consider fresh towel for us to lie on instead of the blanket. Who knows how many DNAs is on it.

Overall a ok session with a inexperience little girl. However the tattoo on her right leg spoils everything. I personally dun like tattoo on girls although i have a barbed wire on my right arm. Oops i am giving my ID away.

Maybe good looking bros will get better service...good luck.

RTM: Maybe... cos i like super syt of legal age of course.
How close does she look to the photos?
Old 30-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohei99 View Post
How close does she look to the photos?
90% alike with makeup 65% without. But it's definitely her. Very young....hehe
Old 30-08-2015, 10:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
aeros is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraeros is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
she is one ML that short changed me the most. Even if she improved her service, i also wont bother giving her a second chance.
Maybe a lot bro there having bad experience with her I only book her if I'm lazy to find other girls or can't book my favorite girl @ weekend hehe
Old 30-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeros View Post
Maybe a lot bro there having bad experience with her I only book her if I'm lazy to find other girls or can't book my favorite girl @ weekend hehe
I remember her when she was under LTD.. Short change, double book "laici pie"..arrogant girl and keep asking to respect her when she doesn't even respect others..Not worth the money.. If she really want to redeem herself, she can do a $90 with service full hour to show sincerity..
Old 30-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
I believe is this 祖儿 Joey https://sbf.rocks/showpost.php?p=13263390
I hear from the grapevine that Joey was recently (like in the past month) married to a local bro. I wonder if anyone has heard the same? If true, at least for me, that is really a darn good reason to give her a try now
Old 31-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros, any MR for this ML?
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=550198
Old 31-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

RTM Moon earlier this week.. She is no longer the inexperienced girl who needed to educated on the do's and don'ts when she first arrived on our shores. (Hint: She is no longer shy. ) Very "automatic" and responsive during the session. Had a wonderful and enjoyable session. Well worth the money. Recommended.
Old 31-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
stomstom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Im not sure if she really did change, but one thing for sure is that she is one ML that short changed me the most. Even if she improved her service, i also wont bother giving her a second chance.
visited her once and got her on my wechat. was shocked to see her increase her price for her kind of sucky service. i mean, really? our bros are carrots to her? her boobs are not firm la. come on, it is enhanced. press abit to feel the hardness, not firmess. i guess i am the fortunate one to witness her face without makeup. big eyes? no way. big boobs? no way.

120$ per session, what a joke.
Old 31-08-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomstom View Post
visited her once and got her on my wechat. was shocked to see her increase her price for her kind of sucky service. i mean, really? our bros are carrots to her? her boobs are not firm la. come on, it is enhanced. press abit to feel the hardness, not firmess. i guess i am the fortunate one to witness her face without makeup. big eyes? no way. big boobs? no way.

120$ per session, what a joke.
Exactly! See liao damn hot! Tmd short change service still dare to increase price and decrease service frpm 2hj to 1hj, then again even when advertise as 2hj also receive 1hj. This ml is really damn jialat! To make things worse, her listing on her web are filled with wonderful MRs! Really damn thrash, fucking bullshit!

Let me know I have have not return your points!

Last edited by clown_joker; 31-08-2015 at 01:28 AM. Reason: typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1