The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Is she that pretty though? Or is it because of the weak competition in this period right after cny?
I wld think that compared to the others, can be considered pretty. Nt extremely pretty though. If pretty idm rtm for the subpar svc
Old 26-02-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Visited her on 初一. Sensual can be quite seductive. Must try it to experience it for yourself. Then again my back quite sensitive. Massage is on point but a bit short. Slightly meaty for me so never RTM. Location is good for driver not sure for foot soldiers. She will give detailed instructions with pictures for drivers. Tompang my car to sibeh lor temple to pray to the gods after deed is done.

Last edited by XiaorenwuX; 26-02-2024 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Grammar error
Old 26-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Good looks only, can take it very far for some bros.
Then again beauty lies in the imagination and reality. Maybe the kink is in imagining forcing a pretty girl to hj for you unwillingly.
The girls also know they can just sell looks and money still come.

For me, my electrified moment was with XXB some time ago. Even though vanilla, I was in ecstasy when just by looking at her servicing me.
Sot tio release also further

else playability is more important for me.
Looks quite impt ma bro. If not pleasant looking, you cannot erect leh, don't even need to proceed hj liao. Haha. Playability doubles up the fun.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Looks quite impt ma bro. If not pleasant looking, you cannot erect leh, don't even need to proceed hj liao. Haha. Playability doubles up the fun.
her looks can make you erect, i wld say
Old 26-02-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
her looks can make you erect, i wld say
I haven't visited her yet but the way you bros described her reminds me of shuang shuang. Plain vanilla ML but she has a pretty face and body that made me stand.

That was the last time I went for vanilla and been going for JG ever since.
Old 26-02-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I haven't visited her yet but the way you bros described her reminds me of shuang shuang. Plain vanilla ML but she has a pretty face and body that made me stand.

That was the last time I went for vanilla and been going for JG ever since.
Guai Guai has much better boobs than Shuang Shuang though.

Quite hard to meet MLs with both looks and natural boobs nowadays
Old 26-02-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaorenwuX View Post
Visited her on 初一. Sensual can be quite seductive. Must try it to experience it for yourself. Then again my back quite sensitive. Massage is on point but a bit short. Slightly meaty for me so never RTM. Location is good for driver not sure for foot soldiers. She will give detailed instructions with pictures for drivers. Tompang my car to sibeh lor temple to pray to the gods after deed is done.
Wah.. meaty? Photos and video damn skinny leh. Haha
Old 26-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Limited sensual, doesn't like to be touched, cannot massage well, makes me wonder what is she doing in this line of work? And what are customers paying her $120 an hour for?

Would any company pay a staff $120 an hour for doing very little, moreover for whatever little she does, she doesn't do it well? Plus she sets her preference on the type of work she does.
Been leaving this scene for months, awaiting for someone who will catch my eyes and make my move
Old 26-02-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Wah.. meaty? Photos and video damn skinny leh. Haha
Haha, i like really lean ones.
Old 26-02-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Good to know. As much as Guai Guai’s face and boobs sound enticing, I value playability more than the other attributes.
Good move.
A pretty face can go a long way these days.
Close to no service and 120. Not that some cannot afford.
Might as well PCC and watch AV at home.
Save the money for those who provide real decent service.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Been leaving this scene for months, awaiting for someone who will catch my eyes and make my move
Same here. Too much rubbish on offer now.
Rather save my hard earned moolah.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-02-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Only need 1 syt to keep going back. Too much risk in the current pool. Rather stick to a pretty face and tight body.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Only need 1 syt to keep going back. Too much risk in the current pool. Rather stick to a pretty face and tight body.
PP fits the criteria. 🤣
Old 26-02-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnny1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
IIRC she is pretty matured that's why the price point. got some other bros also highlight she is matured, and IIRC, the service should be okay, theres old FR on her, previously she using her real pics, now use the AI one i think. or meitu.. dont expect SYT. and also its BBBJ, so I think dont expect CIM...?
XiaoAi is not that milf la …. I feel… maybe a late syt….
reason she told me not using real pic is because don’t want family in cn to id them easily mah.

Actually she looks like one HK movie star in real person…. esp when she is down blowing and look up at me. Those regulars should know which HK star I talking abt.

She has smooth and fair skin and give good gfe…..
If no q, she usually give extra time and extra surprises.
Quite well maintained body and nice suckable nips of 20cts size light colour rim. She does a lot exercise, so her strength is quite good.
RTM more than 4 times…. Always leave the place happy with cim.
Plus point is big clean disposable towel and spacious room with ceiling and large wall mirrors for ur ultimate experience.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiao-ai/

Last edited by Javabeans; 27-02-2024 at 07:00 AM.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Visited Love today after trying to message and book a slot with her, she's really busy...

I think there is enough reviews here about her, but just wanted to re-emphasise on her figure, really no horse run out of all the MLs I have visited, I think there was only one girl that could match up with her figure, iykyk, she always post her daily gym workout on WC and ppl always wanna arm wrestle her one...

Good session with Love, but maybe will look around and try others first, though I will RTM some day with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1