The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Gone so fast?
i got this feeling that the winds are quite strong recently after CNY. ml/fls disappearing and some limiting themselves to regulars only.
Old 20-02-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 16
tikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertikosiao1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
plenty of reasons. they're busy. you are not in database. you have bad records in database. just keep trying.
Think it is the whole batch... I don't think I have any bad records.

If i am not in the database, how would I get in?
Old 20-02-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Ya the ads gone already @.@
Wrong Pic attached to the number. Prob take it down to change it else ppl thought it's new ML.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm interesting cos Fairy is also known to be quite careful so if you managed to visit her you should be safe enough to book for others but maybe too few records still. Try a few more MLs and get your records in and more updated will probably help.
Is Fairy RTC? Her listing not there on slg and noticed Wechat account name changed too!
Old 21-02-2024, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Wrong Pic attached to the number. Prob take it down to change it else ppl thought it's new ML.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

Relisted with correct pic & video
Old 21-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

continued on my recent milf hunting.....

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

location: central with parking available, nice and clean apartment too
looks: 8/10, quite chio and slutty, pictures are very accurate in terms of her features minus the filters
body: smooth and tight skin (don't expect syt tight), natural C
massage: compared to similar bbbj providers, is considered good. head massage also good if you request
sensual/gfe: easy to break ice and nice to talk to, good sensual, strong tongue, FN, 5G roaming and she will request for you to be gentle

A good session for me. No shortchange of time. btw, if she is going too fast, ask her to slow down. almost made me cummed early
Old 21-02-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
GaddeckTeeg is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-mi-mi-massage/

Any reviews on this ML? Any bros manage to successfully book?
Old 21-02-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaddeckTeeg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-mi-mi-massage/

Any reviews on this ML? Any bros manage to successfully book?
Just tried her recently, nice condo at B area but got to park slightly away and 3 min walk.
Massage pretty standard, sensual was fine for me and really Dua neh neh but maybe no return for me as her build pretty over for me ☺️
Old 21-02-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairboy View Post
Just tried her recently, nice condo at B area but got to park slightly away and 3 min walk.
Massage pretty standard, sensual was fine for me and really Dua neh neh but maybe no return for me as her build pretty over for me ☺️
"build pretty over for me" meaning?
Old 21-02-2024, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
GaddeckTeeg is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairboy View Post
Thanks for the FR bro 🙏🏼 will try to book her again. Messaged her couple of times but to no avail
Old 21-02-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recent reviews

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-ke-er/
Looks more closer to video.
Very skinny and don’t think is 36C, massage pretty standard, sensual ok
FN, 5G but no DFK
She also listed on $$$$$ for full service.
RTN - No for me

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xin-yan-massage/
Visited her since her 1st arrival, now moved.
Repeated visits due to her solid massage, good rub, pretty face. Sensual - after 1st visit, I return more for her massage and looks
Return - Yes

Any bros got review on Xiao you?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-yu-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 22-02-2024 at 06:46 AM.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaddeckTeeg View Post
Thanks for the FR bro 🙏🏼 will try to book her again. Messaged her couple of times but to no avail
Took me a while also to book her and she replied me few times, ”今天满了,明天可约“ 😃

Anyway enjoy!
Old 21-02-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
"build pretty over for me" meaning?
a bit oversized for my liking 🤣
Old 21-02-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
continued on my recent milf hunting.....

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

location: central with parking available, nice and clean apartment too
looks: 8/10, quite chio and slutty, pictures are very accurate in terms of her features minus the filters
body: smooth and tight skin (don't expect syt tight), natural C
massage: compared to similar bbbj providers, is considered good. head massage also good if you request
sensual/gfe: easy to break ice and nice to talk to, good sensual, strong tongue, FN, 5G roaming and she will request for you to be gentle

A good session for me. No shortchange of time. btw, if she is going too fast, ask her to slow down. almost made me cummed early
Hi bro. If im not wrong. She is FL in disguise listed on other websites.. other bros alerted previously already ..

Thanks for MR anyway
Old 21-02-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

Has Ruan Ruan RTC?

up list kept separately
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1