The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2024, 09:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

I ll make this short and brief

Personality : Good attitude
Looks : short and fat
sensual last about 25 mins, catbath all over ur back.
Short and fat ah? Skip.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-02-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyringo View Post
Yes she was here almost 2 years, start with 桃子,Rachel, Peach, and now 湘儿
I never believe none of the MLs here don’t provide sex, is just the price tag or probably she has some good feelings for you.
湘儿 is also one that has boundaries but as time goes by …….finally unlocked her for sex.
That’s why never believe all these MLs…
I am unlocking one that has RTC and waiting for her return
Wow bro,
Kudos to you! Had a alot of session with her, progression was till 5g only. And yes, she been here for very long already
Old 15-02-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I doubt even the MLs know which database they are using, as if there is some title or serial number to it, lol

They probably paid the agent to get access to whatever is touted to them, and thats it
Bro @Marq
The MLs know what DBs they are subscribed to.
The DBs have different names and they even listed the total number of MLs currently in that database. Different DBs are priced differently. Some $500/month. Some $1k/month. When some up lorries, the total number of MLs in the chat groups titles will be revised downwards.

Sometimes fellow MLs subscribes to different DBs so if they can’t find your numbers in the ones they are subscribed to. They may ask their MLs friends to help out.

Some tips for bros out there. Keep conversations of you thanking MLs AFTER you visited to show that you are a genuine customer. Ask your MLs for screenshots of your DB reviews so you can show to the MLs you are interested in. May work to assure that you are not fishing. Sharing is caring OK back to hibernation mode.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
By any chance, does anyone know which ML uses the same database as Cai Cai/Danni? Trying to book an appt with her and she never ever replies me. So thinking of booking with another ML to get my number into that database first. I saw some bro mentioned before there is more than 1 database right?
Bro @Baddecisions
If cai cai / Danni / Peiqi don’t reply you, chances are she is not able to take up your booking. Just need to move on. Hopefully your determination will bear fruits one day. Unless U must try her, drop me a PM I’ll see what I can do to link up. But she holds the final decisions. Sharing is caring
Old 15-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysnewb View Post
newbie question here, why does this thread only solely focused on MLs on SLG? is there a reason why MLs on other websites are not discussed here?
cos other websites you hit landmines 90% of the time.

SLG you also hit landmines but maybe like 50-60% of the time.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Short and fat ah? Skip.
One of the fattest ML i have encountered so far.
Old 16-02-2024, 12:31 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42332 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Baddecisions
If cai cai / Danni / Peiqi don’t reply you, chances are she is not able to take up your booking. Just need to move on. Hopefully your determination will bear fruits one day. Unless U must try her, drop me a PM I’ll see what I can do to link up. But she holds the final decisions. Sharing is caring
Unless you tell her, you are recommending your personal friend, or else no chance lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-02-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogamer1977 View Post
Anyone have good Nuru recommendation?

I remembered post COVID era there's Xue Er who has a unique "water bed" treatment - since then I never get to try any really good erotic or nuru massage.
Same question I asked a few months ago. But no one replied.

Missed her special waterbed service.
Old 16-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

Oh and in a previous post, I had listed some ML that poke ass, just wondering if anyone can share MR for these

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage (delisted)

I also found https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sha-sha-massage does she also poke your ass?
I've tried Ke Le and Zara before, both of them can do JG and poke your ass too.

Ke Le can be more.. playful while Zara is your typical vanilla ML who happens to provide JG.

I'd recommend both if you're looking for JG and ass poking. Haven't tried Miao Miao and Sha Sha before so I can't comment on them.
Old 16-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
By any chance, does anyone know which ML uses the same database as Cai Cai/Danni? Trying to book an appt with her and she never ever replies me. So thinking of booking with another ML to get my number into that database first. I saw some bro mentioned before there is more than 1 database right?
Why not ur ask Cai Cai directly?? I’m sure u book enough other MLs.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 16-02-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Baddecisions
Yah else move on, why the die hard wanting book with an ML that is from year 2019 series already 6 years season with pepper and salt. @Baddecisions

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 16-02-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Hello bros
Beens sometime since i reentered this scene.

Any reviews on Ke Ying and MHT? Seems like both delisted? Last i saw them was last year..

Appreciate some feedbacks. TIA!
Old 16-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hello bros
Beens sometime since i reentered this scene.

Any reviews on Ke Ying and MHT? Seems like both delisted? Last i saw them was last year..

Appreciate some feedbacks. TIA!
MHT RTC for CNY. Will be coming back but cannot remember when.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Straddino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wow bro,
Kudos to you! Had a alot of session with her, progression was till 5g only. And yes, she been here for very long already
Bro can Pm me the details , wanted to try her
Old 16-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unless you tell her, you are recommending your personal friend, or else no chance lah.
LOL bro @ladyassasinato. Not to worry.
Won’t compromise our playgrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Yah else move on, why the die hard wanting book with an ML that is from year 2019 series already 6 years season with pepper and salt. @Baddecisions
Literally LOL at the part when bro @iTea mentioned “seasoned with pepper and salt” hah hah hah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1