The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 15-02-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: Kovan massage

Being promoted in many places.

Go and check some real Frs first.

ML description is very accurate... Other services less so. Spa is open concept as well. No privacy.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansolo001 View Post
Pls share contact pls... Boob lover here. TIA
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 15-02-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kljm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster2019 View Post
I would like to second bro!!!!

Had an excellent time with her. She had been sensual and what matters the most is she also did very good massage.

If anyone needs her info, contact me
Can share ctc? Thanks in advance.
Old 15-02-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kljm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
I shared my FR in USSC thread, since it is around/nearby the same area, I share it here again

Here comes my contribution and much learning from bros here. Please don’t flame me and forgive my poor English.

Contact a ml on MiChat, and arrange for a session.

Name: XxxxMx
Look: 7/10 not bad, with mask cannot really judge, mid 20s
Figure: 7-8/10, slight tummy but I’m not choosy. The natural C-D cup is really a killer for me, soft and more than handful, highly recommended for boob lover
Attitude: friendly and willing to please and not a time watcher.
Damage: 50+50 (hj)

Curtain type shop and common toilet, I’m fine with it as I’m the only client and door was locked. Massage was solid and not piano type. Right strength at the right place. After flip over, auto GQ, and I also auto slip my hands underneath to play with the naturally D mountains, super soft and smooth and fragranceful. I could say these pair is the best neh neh I played so far. Best thing is she auto zhut zhut my neh neh, making me exploded in no time.

After some simple cleaning, she walked me to the common toilet while my hands still glued to her neh neh, very reluctant to let go.

RTM: very likely when OC’s eyes are not so tight on me.

Bros who keen to know more, can pm me. I’m more than happy to share, if can up my point laggy best. Here wish all bros happy chiong-ing. Chiong happily, chiong safely
Old 15-02-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 17
bry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybry288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
today went for a message because body feeling abit tired.
read through the forum and decided to try out bro RotiPrataMan MP at upper serangoon. name atas one.

tried to contact selina but didn’t reply. so instead booked Lxxx

good for foot soldiers, busstop and mrt nearby. drivers parking abit hard to find. but still not so bad.
went in, paid cash. Lxxx guided me straight to the massage room.

looks is not bad, vietnam lady. probably late 20s.
around 1.6m height. petite. my type. good figure. shared shower rooms. toilet and rooms are nicely done up. super good and chill ambience.
massage also not the piano type. got use strength and even asked me if it was hard enough. body feels super light and refreshed.

really good at tickling and teasing. massaged about 40mins before asking for if i wanted hj. didn’t go for the it because i was really tired and wasn’t in the mood. told her i wld come back next time. she agreed and continued to give me the full 1hr massage.

overall would definitely rtm for the price $58/hr HJ $50.

update: selina just replied me. shall try her next time
Hi Bro, can share contact
Old 15-02-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Being promoted in many places.

Go and check some real Frs first.

ML description is very accurate... Other services less so. Spa is open concept as well. No privacy.

https://sbf.rocks/showpost.p...postcount=2019
There are mixed reviews. Likely u know why, cos too many bros start visiting this place and ML services start to decline.

Now place is too hot liao, not only MLs start to get greedy but also will attract unwanted attention soon, this one no need to spell out clearly. Then eventually place close, MLs disperse and cycle starts again elsewhere.
Old 15-02-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Boeing69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeteo21 View Post
Got contact from Bro and went down to try. Everything is the same per describes by Bro. Only thing is the place have no private room, you can hear the girl in the next partition moaning while doing HJ for other customers.
Hihi, don’t mind sharing the location plsssss
Old 16-02-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
There are mixed reviews. Likely u know why, cos too many bros start visiting this place and ML services start to decline.

Now place is too hot liao, not only MLs start to get greedy but also will attract unwanted attention soon, this one no need to spell out clearly. Then eventually place close, MLs disperse and cycle starts again elsewhere.
The location itself if u al bros check it out, change how many hands all even before butterfly…. Lol.
Old 17-02-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
joegoldberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can intro good one that open past midnight? Thanks in advance.
Old 17-02-2022, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro can intro gd massage.. as i having bad body aches with or without gq is ok
Old 17-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabaraba85 View Post
Finished workout at new gym at YCK/Kovan about 8pm and saw neon lights. Went up to take a look. Was assigned Anna. MILF. C or D cup. Excellent massage. Very good HJ, taking the time to get all the senses tingly. 50 + 50
Is this Anna Malay milf is she still around ? Can pm the contact ? If this is the same Anna
Old 20-02-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboringguy View Post
Any bro can intro gd massage.. as i having bad body aches with or without gq is ok
pm you bro. This gem is good.
Old 20-02-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, can share with me too? have a good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
pm you bro. This gem is good.
Old 20-02-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 19
SeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud ofSeoKarn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboringguy View Post
Bad body ache go for proper massage leh ...

😜
Old 21-02-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
Sgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySgboringguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeoKarn View Post
Bad body ache go for proper massage leh ...

😜
Yes i did when for 1 proper and 1 gq .. haha
Old 21-02-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

hi, please PM me this spa shop address and the girls L*** /Selina contacts. I love to try test her thanks, uncle Steven

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbingg View Post
today went for a message because body feeling abit tired.
read through the forum and decided to try out bro RotiPrataMan MP at upper serangoon. name atas one.

tried to contact selina but didn’t reply. so instead booked Lxxx

good for foot soldiers, busstop and mrt nearby. drivers parking abit hard to find. but still not so bad.
went in, paid cash. Lxxx guided me straight to the massage room.

looks is not bad, vietnam lady. probably late 20s.
around 1.6m height. petite. my type. good figure. shared shower rooms. toilet and rooms are nicely done up. super good and chill ambience.
massage also not the piano type. got use strength and even asked me if it was hard enough. body feels super light and refreshed.

really good at tickling and teasing. massaged about 40mins before asking for if i wanted hj. didn’t go for the it because i was really tired and wasn’t in the mood. told her i wld come back next time. she agreed and continued to give me the full 1hr massage.

overall would definitely rtm for the price $58/hr HJ $50.

update: selina just replied me. shall try her next time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1