The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Sensual can try (my personal ranking):
1.lucky(on leave now),
2. beibei(central),
3. tian tian (respect her boundaries)
Theres 2 beibei central and 2 tian tian bro, which one are you referring to?
Old 27-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Sensual can try (my personal ranking):
1.lucky(on leave now),
2. beibei(central),
3. tian tian (respect her boundaries)
Any idea when lucky is back?
Old 27-12-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Btw Elsa is back but still cant find any FR 🥲
Old 27-12-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 17
izakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant futureizakus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Listed as 27 and vid looks s bit milfy... in person does she look much more than listed age?
I have been returning to her for 3x from her previous ads till current one.
Age should be around 27 till early 30.
Face definitely better than the photos and video. real person is very sui.

sorry for the delay, will up all in the line. please be patient with me. Thx.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-12-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Iamfangyit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here know who is yoyo's neighbour now? Just went to visit and heard some intense action there
Old 27-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfangyit View Post
Any bros here know who is yoyo's neighbour now? Just went to visit and heard some intense action there
what kinda of intense action?
Old 28-12-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
what kinda of intense action?
probably the sound of flesh hitting flesh. yes, the clapping of hands for a massage well done.
Old 28-12-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Been a while since I FRed but have been stressed at work and with stress comes honiness which is why I'm trying to contribute back in terms of info

SLG Bei Bei - https://sglonelyguy-28.com/bei-bei-massage/

visited some nights ago, face is pretty close to her listing photos, late 20s maybe not yet 30s haha.

Had pretty good chemistry with her, not a time watcher but maybe cause I'm her last customer.

Boobs is enhanced b/c, still have soft and slurpy part to fondle, butt pretty soft and tight, have good CBJ skill, had a good release as she knows when to quicken her bobbing tempo

she's looking to return 25th Jan and considering whether to come back if the customer turn out is gonna drop somemore and she did drop hints many times that she's open to BY or marriage

Hope fellow bros have a good time with her like I did too

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

visited her couple weeks back, all the FRs on her has been pretty accurate, I just want to add her boobs are enhanced and her eyes really looks like Vivian Sung

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Have been keep this ml to myself but seems like the cat's out of the bag with another bro's FR... her boobs are fantastic, teardrop shape, completely natural but like everyone has feedbacked cannot zhut is the sad thing, areolas are between 20-50cents, her kc ability not bad as well as you don't cross her lines.

Not sure how open she is to add-on proposition but unfortunately some of the bros here have been spoiling her with extra tips for keep to the hour and giving her phones so that she has easier time calling.

The photo that matches her the most closely is the 4th picture on her slg listing
Old 28-12-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard it's Wawa but unsure cos haven't been seeing Yoyo lately.

Quote:
Old 28-12-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If referring to HC yoyo then her neighbor is wawa. The place at G no more liao.
Old 28-12-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Theres 2 beibei central and 2 tian tian bro, which one are you referring to?
Sorry bros for not being specific.

This tian tian.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tian-tian-massage/

I tried both bei bei but I'm only recommending her.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/beibei-massage/
Old 28-12-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Heibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeibaihao is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MywifelovesbigD View Post
Is angel back? Enjoyed visiting her during her last stay.
Yea . Most enjoyable and playful ML of all time .
Old 28-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
probably the sound of flesh hitting flesh. yes, the clapping of hands for a massage well done.
A lot of clapping , piak piak piak kkkk
Old 28-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any idea when lucky is back?
Sorry bro. Idk that. Shes quite uncontactable during her off.
Old 28-12-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
Jubei777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubei777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
yup if only it's her
fun times...
Will she return to SG ? 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1