The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbet View Post
Looks like Joey is going to have some fun with R
No la. Although horny, but our agreement is always to play within the limits and not to jeopardise anything especially our careers too.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

I think u shd reward R for his effort in serving u drinks the whole night by letting him hear Joey moans.
Old 08-04-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6210 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

"I went to the toilet to relieve myself and at the same time to wash up first. After 5 mins, I walked back out and saw that everything was already cleared and R was sitting next to Joey "perspiring", presumably from the clearing up."

I think he "clean up" your wife as well . 5 minutes is enough to have a taste.

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 08-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time trying with my wife. have sex in the swimming pool. and she likes it. When our bodies feel wet we feel even more horny & hot
Old 09-04-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by masters View Post
"I went to the toilet to relieve myself and at the same time to wash up first. After 5 mins, I walked back out and saw that everything was already cleared and R was sitting next to Joey "perspiring", presumably from the clearing up."

I think he "clean up" your wife as well . 5 minutes is enough to have a taste.
Sounds like you are R.
Old 09-04-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6210 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Sounds like you are R.
I guess is that this the first time someone else manage to “taste” her bro. Anyway, really2 looking forward to updates of your adventures.

Que: -

Target: 10,000

Last edited by masters; 09-04-2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
AmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of lightAmyUber is a glorious beacon of light

car sex is the best
Old 10-04-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyUber View Post
car sex is the best
Why u like car sex ??...can explain bro ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Techonwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

made me cum on the plane with her hands covered by my jacket. My head felt like it was going to explode, holding myself to holding back to make other people not suspicious . hahaha this is crazy lol
Old 14-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Anywhere also exciting. So long the mood is right.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
AstaWicked is Cool - loads of Potential

camping for more
Old 15-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Adventure#64: Short Khao Yai Trip Day 1 (Part 4)

I laid Joey in bed and closed the bedroom door and turned off the bedroom lights. As I have shared previously, the bedroom and living room is separated by a piece of see-through glass wall, similar to the toilet and bedroom. The only bit of cover we have is the wooden blinds, but it doesn't cover fully.

By then I was also feeling tipsy and horny from the night of teasing. While washing up, I began to recall the earlier scene and started wondering many questions. How come her chee bye was exposed? Is it because of her shifting around or is it because R pulled the lining aside and didn't have enough time to cover back? Why is her chee bye glistening? Is it due to the earlier teasing or maybe the unthinkable, R licked and fingered her?

The more I think of it, the more horny I am and felt hardness down below. I headed out back into the dark bedroom to check on Joey. The only dim light illuminating the bedroom is from the toilet, through the tiny slits from the blinds.

Wasted no time and pulled her FBT shorts lining apart to check on her chee bye. Since I was also fingering her and teasing her, there is no way I can tell if R did finger her earlier. However, as I bent forward towards her glistening wet pussy, I can smell a tinge of cigarette smell and that confirmed my suspicion of what R might have done earlier.

I cannot take it anymore and began licking Joey's pussy savagely.

"Don't ahh. Want liao la... Ahhh.. Tired leh.. Ahh. I thought... Just now u... Ahh already.. lick liao... Hmmmm ahh.. Later.. R outside.. Ahh. " Joey whispered as she moaned.

I ignored her, continued attacking her swollen clitoris and finger fucked her with 2 fingers, and digging towards her G spot.

"Ahh.. Ahhh... No.. Ahhh.. Ahh... Later.. Ahhh.. Wet... Again... Cannot... Ah... Cumming.... No.. You cum not... Ahh.. Enough... Ahh.. Wait... Ahhh. Can.. Hear... No... " Joey moans got higher pitched and louder.

Through the corner of my eyes, I can see some a shadow through the glass wall from the living room. Confirmed must be R trying to peep inside after hearing the moans.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

I removed my shorts and stood next to Joey while I continued the fingering. Her pussy is now fully exposed and facing in R directions. "What you mean R is outside. I am R. Your hubby is knocked out outside in the living room le. Come suck my old cock. I cannot tahan liao after all your teasing."

Joey opened her mouth and began sucking my erected. "Ah.. Feels so good. Your mouth is so warm and wet." I began fucking her mouth and continue digging her G spot. I can feel her pussy tightening, as her moans got louder.

"Just cum you horny girl, don't need to hold it." I encouraged her. With that, I can feel warm small jets of juice squiring out and dripping onto the bed. That was one of her wettest orgasms. I am sure R is able to catch the faint glimpse of it in the dimly litted room.

I turned her body towards me and position her butt at the edge of the bed and began fucking her while holding her legs high up and wide.

"Wow. You are so damn wet. Just now wet the sofa liao and now the bed. You are so horny after teasing me for the whole night right? You want me to do this right?" R should have guessed by now. It wasn't water on the sofa earlier on.

"Ahh.. Hmm no..I no...never tease. Ahh. Hmm.. Don't too.. Ahh. Loud.. Ahh.. Don't know.. Why so..... Wet.. Today. Just... Ahh.. Now.. Sofa.. Then... Again. Ahh now...." Joey trying her best not to moan too loud but apparently it is not working. "Maybe too... Ahh.. Drunk... Ah.. Then horny.. Ahh.. Holiday. Ahh.. Hmm also too ah... Relaxed"

We continued in this position for another few minutes before cumming together. I laid her back with her swollen pussy facing back to the glass wall, towards R. Then I head back into the toilet to get a towel out to clean up Joey before drying the bed.

In a hurry, I have left the toilet door opened as I wanted to find the wet spots, but in doing so, the bedroom was even better litted now. Joey's used swollen pussy is now fully exposed. After drying for few minutes, I heard a low grunt from outside before footsteps walking away. I guessed R has cummed and is probably cleaning himself too.

I washed up and rested in bed satisfied, while I am trying to recall what she means by already lick liao earlier and you cum still not enough? However it didn't took me long enough to doze off for the night.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
I removed my shorts and stood next to Joey while I continued the fingering. Her pussy is now fully exposed and facing in R directions. "What you mean R is outside. I am R. Your hubby is knocked out outside in the living room le. Come suck my old cock. I cannot tahan liao after all your teasing."

Joey opened her mouth and began sucking my erected. "Ah.. Feels so good. Your mouth is so warm and wet." I began fucking her mouth and continue digging her G spot. I can feel her pussy tightening, as her moans got louder.

"Just cum you horny girl, don't need to hold it." I encouraged her. With that, I can feel warm small jets of juice squiring out and dripping onto the bed. That was one of her wettest orgasms. I am sure R is able to catch the faint glimpse of it in the dimly litted room.

I turned her body towards me and position her butt at the edge of the bed and began fucking her while holding her legs high up and wide.

"Wow. You are so damn wet. Just now wet the sofa liao and now the bed. You are so horny after teasing me for the whole night right? You want me to do this right?" R should have guessed by now. It wasn't water on the sofa earlier on.

"Ahh.. Hmm no..I no...never tease. Ahh. Hmm.. Don't too.. Ahh. Loud.. Ahh.. Don't know.. Why so..... Wet.. Today. Just... Ahh.. Now.. Sofa.. Then... Again. Ahh now...." Joey trying her best not to moan too loud but apparently it is not working. "Maybe too... Ahh.. Drunk... Ah.. Then horny.. Ahh.. Holiday. Ahh.. Hmm also too ah... Relaxed"

We continued in this position for another few minutes before cumming together. I laid her back with her swollen pussy facing back to the glass wall, towards R. Then I head back into the toilet to get a towel out to clean up Joey before drying the bed.

In a hurry, I have left the toilet door opened as I wanted to find the wet spots, but in doing so, the bedroom was even better litted now. Joey's used swollen pussy is now fully exposed. After drying for few minutes, I heard a low grunt from outside before footsteps walking away. I guessed R has cummed and is probably cleaning himself too.

I washed up and rested in bed satisfied, while I am trying to recall what she means by already lick liao earlier and you cum still not enough? However it didn't took me long enough to doze off for the night.
while reading this my mind was there. and bad I'm at the office lol
Old 16-04-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS. I think R must have done something to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1