The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, “I thought it was free based on gfe”, does that mean you pay for that or you get it for free?
I paid her 5 blues for 2 hours. 2 CIM.

At first the next guy cancelled on her so she told me to rest longer. But the rest seems to be quite long and then somehow she started to talk dirty and became very horny herself. There was no clock so i lost track of time. At this point i thought might as well just proceed even though no one mentioned about time or money.

But having said that it is always best to ask about the service before proceeding as this is purely transactional to the ML. I believe the gfe is strong that i forgot about money. But of course if its free then why not.
Old 18-11-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
I paid her 5 blues for 2 hours. 2 CIM.

At first the next guy cancelled on her so she told me to rest longer. But the rest seems to be quite long and then somehow she started to talk dirty and became very horny herself. There was no clock so i lost track of time. At this point i thought might as well just proceed even though no one mentioned about time or money.

But having said that it is always best to ask about the service before proceeding as this is purely transactional to the ML. I believe the gfe is strong that i forgot about money. But of course if its free then why not.
usually i bring exact amount, later she charge for 1 more hour, cant bring out the remaining money lol
Old 18-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Just trying luck here.

Anyone still in ctc with a fei fei that has tattoos n huge rack, she was previously on SLG working at farrer park spa?

Would love to visit her again if she still in this line
Fei er. Tattoo on her arms right? I text her on WhatsApp but no reply.
Old 18-11-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 890 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward to Love AKA Xiao Ai coming back in early Dec if all goes well …
Old 18-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Perfect body and skin. Unfortunately with bad breath.. Maybe a face mask can solve the problem.
Don’t be DH and circulate someone naked photo without her consent..
I do know that you like to do underskirt and love to take share naked photo and video…
FYI

�� Look at this post on Facebook https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...61B ehSBPfMiI

Last edited by helium_diokside; 18-11-2023 at 05:37 PM.
Old 18-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
choiix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros anyone can recommend a ML who can do BBBJ and boobs fuck? Cum on the boobs haha.

No need super pretty face and perfect body, age in 30s is okay. Must be good service attitude type.. thanks in advance
Old 18-11-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Back after some time away with a MR for https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Location: Central, green line; limited parking is available. Apartment is nicely kept and clean. Good view of the city.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s, looks better IRL than photos, figure well maintained with natural Bs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist.

Shower: Ownself.

Massage: solid massage on bed (i opted for massage + JG). Detailed and well-covered.

JG: yes i am here for this; have experienced JG for quite a while and her skills are there, with a softer and gentler touch. All the steps i could recall from my sessions with Demi, Anqi, etc. are there and well-covered. She picked up the skill in Thailand.

Sensual/HJ: Vanilla; HJ is done SN; not really an issue if you know what you are looking for.

The good: well-maintained package, good massage and JG, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher.

RTM: Yes, been back a couple of times.
Old 18-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppailover13 View Post
Hmm my Fr got deleted it seems. The price quite cut throat. Massage really hard. Quite painful haha.

The boobfuck abt 100-150 can’t rmb. Shirt also never take out fully
Thanks bro. boobfuck and never take out shirt sounds like maximum scammy.
Old 18-11-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone have any pretty ML that wear specs to intro?
Old 18-11-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Anyone have any pretty ML that wear specs to intro?
Nanxing. 10char
Old 18-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxvincexx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Nanxing. 10char
Thanks bro, i tried her b4 but not really my type. Haha, trying to look for new excitement.
Old 18-11-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Thanks bro, i tried her b4 but not really my type. Haha, trying to look for new excitement.
You can always buy your regular ML specs to wear.

I am sure they be okay to wear it for you.
Old 18-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
irvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
sounds like you are servicing her instead. yes, she can be quite a keeper to enjoy if you can get past the boobs.
Bro, can I ask what it means “can get past her boobs”? Cause website states natural C cup boobs. Wondering if you might mean it’s enhanced and quite hard instead?

Curious cause kinda dig her looks
Old 19-11-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Once awhile I do miss a simple quiet session with 77 and her magical fingers. Does anyone know if she will return?
Old 19-11-2023, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
humpfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been lurking on this forums for a while, but have surfaced to ask bros. Are there recommendations for heavy flavour MLs who are good with their hand techniques for sensual?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1