The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Your observation is correct. Those indicate 30 and above is about 40 plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Ya. I thought I found a pattern. Those advertised as 22-24 can still look quite young. Those who advertise as 26/27 means over 30s. Now the gap between advertise and actual seems to be widenly even more.
Old 05-11-2023, 09:51 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
I don't believe so based on what I know and someone else confirmed that.
This one stay at the famous hill.
No dog if she is the one who was a student few years back and at The Hill

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-11-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
No dog if she is the one who was a student few years back and at The Hill
Correct Bro!
Think there is another XY who got a dog.
Not the first one asking if it the one with dog.
I missed the AMK ML one with dog previously.
Old 05-11-2023, 10:57 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

We’ve got good memory, senior bro ….. and good memories

I miss the B ML with a small dog.

Quote:
Correct Bro!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 05-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Correct Bro!
Zoya used to have a dog too.
Old 05-11-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
I dropped 1 regular ML after looking for her twice in a row when she claimed that she was on code red. She still can say "I remembered that u said u won't mind one right?". Served me iced water but prepared brewed tea for next customer. Service standards dropped drastically after 5th RTM. 1 handed massage and busy with HP after showering and no more head massage for my 90 mins session.
It is very clear cut she already took you for granted.
Actually nowadays I hardly patronised MLs more than 2 times.
In fact, many I no urge to revisit after 1 visit.
Nat was the only exception though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Actually I prefer iced water if it's a hot day.

Did you tell her about the drop in standards? If you tell her, she might take note of it. As least some do.
It is not sinkie man nature to tell off the ML. Probably don't want to get blacklisted or lambasted by the ML WKs.
As such, the MLs just become bolder and start to take advantage of certain group of customers who are mild nature.
They can reserve their best service for their VIPs / Roberts while dishing out sub standard service to the rest. As some kind of tooth filler.
This is the sad state of affair we have nowadays.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-11-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Police4495 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Visited her recently. Ample boobs look great on her lean frame and very soft too! Customer-centric and delivers a sensual BBBJ at $120, which is not very common nowadays.

Street parking there very challenging most hours before midnight. Nearest building with parking is about 150m away, $4 per entry after 6pm
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/da-bao-massage/
Ya man, I parked quite far away and when I visit her below are all the pubs and restaurants …many people and scare i met someone i know 😂
By the way I visited her place previously, then was another skinny ML but she RTC already. So that unit tends to house ML below 46kg 🤣🤣🤣
Old 06-11-2023, 12:15 AM
Samster

Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Zoya used to have a dog too.
That's the AMK ML.
Her dog has since passed on based on my understanding.
Old 06-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
We’ve got good memory, senior bro ….. and good memories

I miss the B ML with a small dog.
Attiude ML u mean. LOL
Old 06-11-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for An An & Candy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ananmassage/

Location: Road works around here condo, abit hard to navigate. Shares apartment with another ML and can hear them also lol. Got toilet in her room.

Looks/Body: Look more like here video advertisement. Slim but boobs also a small B at most. Got a few body tattoo which i find quite hot.

Massage: Short 5-10mins only but is got skill de.

Sensual: Her tounge skills good. Moaning sound also sibei seductive.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/candy-massage/

Location: She was at a neighborhood area when i visited. (She did say she will be moving to somewhere safer soon also).

Looks/Body: Same as her video. Got the demure OL vibes.
Boobs is C ba, just nice for my hand to hold. Body type not fat but also not toned. Bushy below.

Massage: Short and not memorable (honestly dun remember alr)

Sensual: tot was a bbbj but she insisted to use a cling wrap to cover my didi (ymmv). After deed can lay around to tcss while my hand continued to roam. Ymmv

Btw both have off menu items, not sure if listed on other sites
Old 06-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
Yan Yan
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yan-yan/

Her massage is really good, her foreplay and teasing is very good as well able to arouse me.

During her massage she was semi naked as well, she asked what part was sore and meticulously massaged the part.
Massage and her catbath was good, she started licking my back and was simultaneously using her boobs to rub against my back.
Her hj/hdly is quite skillful, and she kind of really gets into it. Was given a cup of lemon grass tea at the end of session(YMMV).

RTM: Definitely, for people like me who love a good massage by a sexy young lady with a cheerful personality.
hi wonder how accurate her pics are

i suspect the contractor didnt lay the tiles properly as seen in the pic so kinda worrying lol
Old 06-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

i suspect the contractor didnt lay the tiles properly as seen in the pic so kinda worrying lol
hai, nowadays worksmanship so jialat
Old 06-11-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for An An & Candy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/candy-massage/

Location: She was at a neighborhood area when i visited. (She did say she will be moving to somewhere safer soon also).

Looks/Body: Same as her video. Got the demure OL vibes.
Boobs is C ba, just nice for my hand to hold. Body type not fat but also not toned. Bushy below.

Massage: Short and not memorable (honestly dun remember alr)

Sensual: tot was a bbbj but she insisted to use a cling wrap to cover my didi (ymmv). After deed can lay around to tcss while my hand continued to roam. Ymmv

Btw both have off menu items, not sure if listed on other sites
Bro, it is not off menu item, she is a FL

Check the dome 2 link

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=955468&page=8
Old 06-11-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

The photos are stretch to make her looks taller and slimmer
Old 06-11-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Bro, it is not off menu item, she is a FL

Check the dome 2 link

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=955468&page=8
Ok bro thanks for the information, price same as what she quoted me. Anyway the fJ is not listed in her menu on slg advertisement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1