The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Visited my regular long-term popiah SYT girlfriend at ace today. Spent an hour with her since no rush for her to see other customers. But usually even before mco her service has always been good. Price also still the same at 100. Super worth it compared to some of the PRC that I've been trying from jiaoyi forum in the last few months.

In terms of ace itself, only around 10 girls come down to cafe level. Others wait upstairs to get regular customers thru wechat etc. My WL said most girls work until midnight only. Others change to daytime and basically work until sunset. But apart from that it's business as usual. Nobody checking temperature, some customers wearing mask, some not wearing. Girls and the jagas all not bothered to wear. Cafe stalls operating as usual. Downstairs mart, mamak, massage all fully operational til midnight.
This process seems never end: open --> raid --> open --> raid --> open --> ..
Old 02-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
this is the type of info i like... true battleground fr... not some bullshit story from friend or friend de friend...
Take it easy bro. The content quality is more important. I found bro anthonysoon's info is trustworthy !
Old 03-09-2020, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkery View Post
Take it easy bro. The content quality is more important. I found bro anthonysoon's info is trustworthy !
really so quality & trustworty?
okie...
Old 03-09-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
woonkl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Long time never been there
Old 03-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
really so quality & trustworty?
okie...
Well, at least anthonysoon wrote reports. Whether, u, like or believe his reports.....liked all puyings said......up to you.

Prince of Persia report.....very good report from him but
each man, has his own ideas of ladies, their service, etc. The same goes to your reports, which you do not write about nowadays.

No need to be up and mighty uptight and be sarcastic.

Maybe, got typo mistake up there, so you can correct that, english teacher dyelock.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Well, at least anthonysoon wrote reports. Whether, u, like or believe his reports.....liked all puyings said......up to you.

each man, has his own ideas of ladies, their service, etc. The same goes to your reports, which you do not write about nowadays.

Maybe, got typo mistake up there, so you can correct that, english teacher dyelock.
Very lucky, PRC, Vietnam and Thailand not on the list, effective next Monday...
That means still got chance for Popiah, Tom Yam and China doll to slip in using "fake" legit reasons... But no russians doll to fuck... ultradoll888 used to have lots of russians

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/artic...-covid19-cases
Old 03-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkery View Post
As a bonus to all my cheongtter brothers, I am revealing the details of Golden. But fuck at your own risk! It may be raided a second time. No girls to mirror but OKT will show photo on HP.
Happy fucking!

Old 04-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

cibai you... why suddenly float post?
nothing against him... just that he's giving info not related to thread and spreading fears too...
Old 04-09-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
and too much location sharing in the open too... thats why i label him Mr Knows It All...
Old 04-09-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
As a bonus to all my cheongtter brothers, I am revealing the details of Golden. But fuck at your own risk! It may be raided a second time. No girls to mirror but OKT will show photo on HP.
Happy fucking!

Just for update.is the fine still 1000 rm or has it increase to 10000rm?
Old 04-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Just for update.is the fine still 1000 rm or has it increase to 10000rm?

You want to go but scared? It's still RM1K!

Go early in the afternoon at around 1:00 pm and you should come out safe.
Immediately after work, around 6 pm -- heavy traffic time -- is also lull time.

Most dangerous periods to go -- for all ports -- are Friday and Saturday nights, prime time, 8:00 pm to 3 am.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Went to fuck this PRC FL mainly for safety reason. 100% safe cos she's using own apartment. When i fixed appointment, she refused to give address, asked me to go to a famous restaurant in Kepong. Once I was there, I called again and she gave me directions. Very easy to locate her apartment.

Date: 04, September 2020
Name: Xiu Xiu 秀秀
Origin: PRC
Age: Refuse to reveal when I asked her but I suspect early to mid-30's. ("Is that important to you," she replied.)
Face: 7/10 (Resembles HK actress Shirley Yu (pixs below) who often acted in nude roles in the 1970's)
Body: 8/10 (Curvy. Got tattoo on right side of belly and left side of chest)
Boobs: C (Natural coz I squeezed them hard! They're soft and bouncy though a bit saggy))
Skin: Fair, smooth
Hair: Long
Height: 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 7 inches. During missionary, it was cheek-to-cheek.
Shower: Together but no action
Catbath: Nipples
Catbath (Me on Her): Nipples can be sucked, thighs can be kissed and caressed
Massage: N/A
BBBJ: 6/10 (Shakes her head, reminding me of Yuen Yuen of Ace, but cannot Deep Throat, though balls licked)
DFK: Didn't attempt (bumped into customer coming down the staircase)
DATY: Didn't attempt for same reason above
FJ: 8/10 (Very deep pussy, not loose, not tight but can contract like a vise! She has super strong pussy muscles, like a crab's pincers! I pounded like a pile-driver and she thrusted her hips forward to receive the heavy pounding). Did the usual 3 positions, with she writhing, arching her back and moaning during missionary. I was panting like a tired dog after cum.
GFE: 5/10 (Reserved person, don't talk much. To her credit, she undressed me, hung my clothes.)
Environment: 7.5/10
Room: 7.5/10 With attached bathroom, queen bed.
WIR: Unlikely. A bit rushed and pricey.
Damage: RM 200
Clientele: Accepts CKT only. Threesome (FFM) available together with her flat-mate, according to her. [When I was there, her flat-mate was out, so dunno how she looks like]
Language: Mandarin
Overall: 100% safe from raid, 99% safe from COVID.

Old 04-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GG1198 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Interested to try
Old 06-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
this is the type of info i like... true battleground fr... not some bullshit story from friend or friend de friend...

thank alot...
Did you hear the latest? Ace was raided again one or two days ago?
They even went upstairs to force open doors!!!!
My chicken-worm frenzs are reliable, they don't talk cock to me!
You can call up your regular Popiah to check whether it's true or not.
As one DPF member has said, it's a vicious cycle:

Raid, Close, Lull, Re-open,Raid, Close, Lull, Re-open, and so forth...
Old 06-09-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Did you hear the latest? Ace was raided again one or two days ago?
They even went upstairs to force open doors!!!!
My chicken-worm frenzs are reliable, they don't talk cock to me!
You can call up your regular Popiah to check whether it's true or not.
As one DPF member has said, it's a vicious cycle:

Raid, Close, Lull, Re-open,Raid, Close, Lull, Re-open, and so forth...
Luckily I not feel safe these days so I didn't come to Ace or around area !

Your suggestion Golden got almost Popiah. Waiting for some Thais in next time.

I just found this site sexkl.net. Duno it is reliable or not. Also got Russian. All girls publish their phone numbers and some show decent prices ! Anyone ever tried before ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1