The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold
Any idea where did one of them go? Back to her own country
Old 03-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
tried 2) recently, but felt a little commercial though hand skills are good. Tried 3) some back, but found her a little arrogant and hang up to sell...
Bro u try all the ml ??
Old 03-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 921 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by julienj View Post
tried 2) recently, but felt a little commercial though hand skills are good. Tried 3) some back, but found her a little arrogant and hang up to sell...
Seems 1 man meat another man poison so I decided to try 1 random assign Lady I. MILF Viet and saw the SYT Elsa walk pass me with huge head lamp so protruding. LOL..Anyone can pm me Elsa Fr, she look slim and yummy but very cold and sibei haolian look. Lucky never choose her but her body really tempting.

Below is Lady I FR.
Massage: 6/10. She try hard but skill not there. Still acceptable
Look: 6/10. MILF with Plump Body
Package taken: Supreme $86 at 1 hour. 1.5 hours has mosha but I no time to try.

Details FR will share with trustworthy bros. Thank you.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 03-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If you mean the market one, apparently moving to a bigger place.
Is the shop ML call Lxxx ?
Old 07-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have review on zone spa?
Old 07-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 4
TheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheWhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pero View Post
would like some review on zone spa as well, TIA!
Old 08-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
Have visited S******* Spa 3 times now.

First I want to say that I get 90 minute massages. I like long massage and find it more relaxing. Each time I took Supreme Massage because I want to get a full idea of what they do there. I have a different ML each time to see different styles. Here are the 3 so far.

1) K@r%n - walked in the first time and was assigned her. She is MILF, short hair, small. She was friendly and laughed. Immediately shorts down. Got on back and rubbed her pussy through pants on me like she was fucking me. Took my hanging arms between legs. Teased lil bro and ass a lot. In the end, great massage, great HJ. $50 tip (she did not ask, I just gave it).

2) I#y - Milf, large years, nice body, big tits. Before I got undressed grabbed my had and put on one of her tits. I don't know what it was about but this was the strangest ML experience I have had. Some ways great but I don't really like aggressive and she is aggressive as hell. Massage was good. Got to butt. Massaged deep. Inserted finger in for real prostate massage. Fucked my ass and I came without HJ. Later popped GQ. I was done though (I am too old to recover that fast). I tipped her $20.

3) Y*k* - called for appointment this time. Wanted young. She is petite and nice body (I like ass over tits). She did a great massage. Teasing once on legs. On the turn she turned it up. Teased and stroked. Eventually she popped GQ and I had no choice. Lil bro would be angry with me if no. She did HJ while stroking my asshole (outside only) for 15 min. She asked if ready to grab her ass. I did and exploded harder than anytime in a year.

Of the 3, I would RTM #3 if I did that sort of thing.

Don't PM for ctc. Everyone here should know where this is by now. I just want to provide a review. Yes... it is expensive. But very good IMHO.
Just returned from a session with Number 1,very friendly indeed. Saw someone that resembled Elsa but wasn't sure, definitely had my attention though, might try her next. Good teasing, reached in deep to massage the sensitive areas continuously. Turned around, released, tipped and left. Managed to unhook and fondle those well shaped cups.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
gdrive is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Just returned from a session with Number 1,very friendly indeed. Saw someone that resembled Elsa but wasn't sure, definitely had my attention though, might try her next. Good teasing, reached in deep to massage the sensitive areas continuously. Turned around, released, tipped and left. Managed to unhook and fondle those well shaped cups.
Hi bro, Pls share contact.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pero View Post
Some of the mls were from Wxx Xxx at 316. Should be the same as many other places. They are quite clean, anything extra depends on the ml.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Some of the mls were from Wxx Xxx at 316. Should be the same as many other places. They are quite clean, anything extra depends on the ml.
Wow if u meant wxt im gonna go for sure. Thanks.
Old 09-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, just some sharing after reading so many bros post here, i am regular at Sxxxxxxn Spa too and usually will get Axx, massage is good and solid, and give very good GF feel.....enjoy the massage and service all these while cos she nvr fail to surprise me after awhile.😅
Old 09-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post

2) I#y - Milf, large years, nice body, big tits. Before I got undressed grabbed my had and put on one of her tits. I don't know what it was about but this was the strangest ML experience I have had. Some ways great but I don't really like aggressive and she is aggressive as hell. Massage was good. Got to butt. Massaged deep. Inserted finger in for real prostate massage. Fucked my ass and I came without HJ. Later popped GQ. I was done though (I am too old to recover that fast). I tipped her $20.
i used to go this place alot, until one bad experience with this ML. she tried to bargain for more tip halfway thru the HJ
Old 10-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200
Old 10-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Went to Wxx spa, Zxxx spa, Rxxx spa, Sxxx spa all one time only and to me I feel that all ML are on number pick unless you know the ml. And most of the ml I see or happen to saw them are very normal and when you inside the room they will never pop a GQ unless you are their reg but some will ask you and the max they will do is hj that’s all !

As for these package like what hot stone, 保健 , ear candling etc all are the package which to me I don’t find a need unless you really want to go for a pure massage, Which I would said all 4 outlet I went they are quite good in massage but for any extra is really depends on the ML.

Suggestion if you want good massage can try Zxxx spa, if you want extra try Wxx spa & Rxxx spa but the price all in can cost up to $200
Old 10-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant0816 View Post
Some ML are wary and will not offer anything for first time visitors. You can set their mind on rest if you tell them you have visited before who and who.

Rxxx and Sxxxxxxn spa are too expensive, I don't understand why people continue to patronize when there are so many cheaper options in the area. And like you said, they are "normal", so there's no justification for the premium cost.

Personally I find 1 hour too rush, it's like just going there purely for the HJ, so I prefer 1.5 hours. And the most I can accept is 80+ to 90+ for 1.5 hours. I ruled out those that charge 130+ and more, like you said, it can add up to almost 200 a pop.
True that why after one visit I will never want to go there anymore

Found a place which their 保健JG is only $78 if sign up member it will be $68 for 10 time and free 1 time which I just signed up just only haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread