The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-09-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Bro, you probably think too much. I think many of us here don’t even have WeChat account to begin with.
Hahaha half joking bro. I will just ask especially for those I want to rtm.
Old 25-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
DaKid is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubuchachalol View Post
Her body quite hot but not much of a looker. I think first or second time is can go cause of the excitement but you will realise after a few times it's very much the same thing.
I went not much breast leh
Old 26-09-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
I always ask for their WeChat no matter I intend to RTM or not. I find it interesting to see what they are up to after they RTC, and sometimes they'll advertise for their 姐妹 who just came over
Actually it depends, sometimes the wechat they gave us is only used in Singapore, so when they RTC, they don’t update the pengyou quan already
Old 26-09-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Ruanruan roommate looks hot too. But petite girl. Wonder who is it.
why dont just ask her ?
Old 26-09-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Finally got the chance to meet Amei after reading so many good review on her. True enough, she’s really pretty with a figure to die for (especially her long leg). Skip the massage as sensual started as soon as I exit shower. Made me real high with the teasing. Her gfe really gao gao. Never look at Hp only at the end of the session. Gonna put her on my rtm list.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/
there is another housemate ML with amei, any idea who is she?

amei say they dont talk and she dunno her advert name.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
But MP quite risky, no?
Yes, it’s the risk and lack of privacy that pushed me to try condo massages.

But in condo massages, it’s a given that the ML will take her top off and give you a hj, at the minimum, at the agreed price. They know it and you know it.

It’s not as clear cut in MP, so the ladies will use different ways to entice and seduce you. Some will do sexy heavy breathing while they are exerting in their massages. Some will straddle you and grind their pussy on you buttocks when massaging your back. They could slide their fingers deep into your crack when kneading your butt, or the very common accidental brushes against your precious while stroking your thighs. Some will whisper dirty stuff when their head is near your ears. And also because of the lack of privacy, their may have to stifle or pretend to stifle their moans.

I guess it’s all these and other KC strategies they employ that makes me wanna go back.
Old 26-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

She gave me the same answer too. Any bros who have the answer can PM me pls?

Last edited by qwertysbfsg; 26-09-2023 at 10:50 AM.
Old 26-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for xiao bei

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-bei-massage/

Location/Environment: Room and toilet clean, has a big bed. Has a mirror wardrobe next to the bed to bio her ass during massage. Condo no security guard.

Looks/Body: looks is the 5% discount from her advertised video. Boobs are big B but zhng (can zhut but ymmv). Body not fat but not bones skinny also. She was in bra and panties during massage, and bra came off during sensual. Panties is translucent one.

Massage: Massage trained, MP level, pressed all the sore area correctly. Body massage was about 20-30mins ba. Gave me a head massage at the end and also requested for a ear picking. (Ymmv) session ended slightly later but she didn't say anything and is still all smiles.

Sensual: HDLY, catbath and also abit of juagen. Slow handjob while she smooch u all over. Does not speak french (ymmv)

RTM: Yes
Old 26-09-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for xiao bei

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-bei-massage/

RTM: Yes

My review is for bros to use as a reference only as everyone has different standards.

Same for my RTM standard. To me looks is only one of the criteria but not the most important criteria for RTM.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post

Not sure. Never ask also. No chance to see as she’s on lvl 2
Old 26-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Just asking, do you guys usually just ask to add the ML's wechat after sessions and do they usually give?
Usually only those with rtm potential, else skip .
Old 26-09-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Actually it depends, sometimes the wechat they gave us is only used in Singapore, so when they RTC, they don’t update the pengyou quan already
Normally they will have different WC accounts.
Some of them will give both their work & personal WCs if they trust you enough or want to KC you.

I have a few RTC ladies who gave me their PRC WCs and ask me to look them up if I ever fly to PRC.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
But MP quite risky, no?
The day you decided to chiong. No such thing as privacy. Your mobile number used for booking ML working in condo, SPA and MP. The CCTVs in condo, SPA and MP. The neighbours who is in the same lift (and suay if same floor) keep on looking at you or high foot traffic outside MP and SPA ETC. chances of seeing friend or relative in condo that you are not aware. The car that you drove parked at some places that you need to explain why you are there during office hours. No end..

Raiding can happen any place that you chiong too. Both condo based and MP and SPA have equal chance to be targeted by Vice team. Really depends on luck, the customer (how careful) and ML
Old 26-09-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Normally they will have different WC accounts.
Some of them will give both their work & personal WCs if they trust you enough or want to KC you.

I have a few RTC ladies who gave me their PRC WCs and ask me to look them up if I ever fly to PRC.
Most of them share only work WC. For personal WC, if they share with you, you must be one of their VVIPs
Old 26-09-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
The day you decided to chiong. No such thing as privacy. Your mobile number used for booking ML working in condo, SPA and MP. The CCTVs in condo, SPA and MP. The neighbours who is in the same lift (and suay if same floor) keep on looking at you or high foot traffic outside MP and SPA ETC. chances of seeing friend or relative in condo that you are not aware. The car that you drove parked at some places that you need to explain why you are there during office hours. No end..

Raiding can happen any place that you chiong too. Both condo based and MP and SPA have equal chance to be targeted by Vice team. Really depends on luck, the customer (how careful) and ML
Correct this hobby is definitely a risky one.
But I would say cos in HC they tend to have quite a few girls and the traffic is high, given the high amount of customers in and out I would say the risk is definitely higher. More often than not you get noticed by people nearby, just a matter if they have their own people around checking for dangers diligently or not. And I don’t know if they would still use fish and bait to target the HC but surely almost anyone can go in without being checked (good for us customers but less so for safety).

In condos, unless the girl stays in a condo with many other working girls, or if neighbors and management are Hawkeyes and found something fishy, if not it is generally safer I feel. End of the day unless some residents report I don’t think anti vice will move based on one single ML, Vs going to HC u one shot clear a few girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1