The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-09-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Learnt my lesson the hard way.
Will research MRs b4 I book girls.
Experience heaven and hell in a single day.
Read on……

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Yes AnQi is quite special. A little feisty character, but genuine and straight. Somehow I love sliding my hands along her curves and maybe it is her skin texture that gets me excited. Or maybe that is what people meant by chemistry, physically and mentally.
Regular @ GL booked for the whole day. Sian.
Took the plunge and decide to venture into condo based MLs

Saw this name Anqi popped up a few times in the forum.
Her looks fits me to a T so made an appt down.
She gave the deets over WC and I parked outside condo.
She resemble fotos. Killer figure. Small waist ample bobbies.
Good services. Polite. She is dope. Her sensual gets me high af. Cloud 9
Will RTM. she is going back very soon. https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-an-qi/

After a quick meal decide to find another ML for another round.
Anqi sensual got me high af but she has her boundaries.
So found another FL/ML for a round of FJ.
Baoer has since delisted from SLG
Her ad is still on t t v I p as Ke Er
Area B next to big public carpark
Foto is her no doubt albeit more mature looking.
Since already there decide to proceed and upgrade to FJ
Sensual pales in comparison to Anqi. Complained my tool is big.
Complained I’ve good stamina but taking too long.
Can’t wait to shoot and leave this hell hole. Caveat emptor.
https://t t v i p -25.com/girl.php?id=4246
Old 14-09-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
has it occurred to you that she has entered some remarks on her phone for your number? i believe some ml does this.
Some MLs indicate "飞机” or “不好” so that they will not accept you again.

But to record down what you say in prior visits is indeed effort. Some MLs just left ear in right ear out.
Old 14-09-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-yoyo/

Tried her and gonna give some FR

Location: B (no mrt, but got bus stop as per what other bros mentioned)
Looks: Does resembles the picture, minus a bit, but also not very fat. 3rd/4th picture most accurate, and wearing the same black dress. For me a 6.5/7 not that it's bad but maybe I dig more into looks. But I didnt walk out so is acceptable
Boobs: Bo wei gong, as per ad, big ass melon, esp when she kneel down and suck ur dick the tits hanging in mid air, but she wants to be gentle
Sensual: Got boob rub on back and front, her tongue quite powerful like motor like that lick ur nipple
BBBJ: also quite shiok CIM like a champ. she really a lot of tongue action
cons: Room is not a room, they forced it into a room the partition of the room only done 3/4 only, if have brother next door trying out the other lady, convo all sure can hear one. so have to talk very soft but she talks fairly loud, maybe becaue I am the only one in the shop apart from her partner...

Verdict: for people who like bbbj, can go. for me maybe once is enough as i dig looks more, nothing wrong with section but just me ba

she is also very chatty, no dull moments
Old 15-09-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
has it occurred to you that she has entered some remarks on her phone for your number? i believe some ml does this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Some MLs indicate "飞机” or “不好” so that they will not accept you again.

But to record down what you say in prior visits is indeed effort. Some MLs just left ear in right ear out.
I agree, most won’t even bother to check what they have talked to you about or make any remarks. Usually they will just put down memorable things, the good and bad. Like people who will help to get meals la, nice guy, bad guy or 垃圾客 to remind themselves don’t pick up their appointments anymore. The ones like 铁飞机 will be lower on priority but if they don’t have customers they can’t choose they will still take.
But ok la for her I don’t think it’s remarks cos can’t be she put remarks for every little small thing la, then she jin busy.
Old 15-09-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Sometimes its always a gamble, wouldnt know if service is good.
My first meeting with XueEr also made me wait for maybe 5-10 mins.
Subsequently i ended up being her regular for about 4-5 years.

Are you referring to this Xue Er?
She has been here for so long?

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xueer-massage/
Old 15-09-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Shout out to XiaoXi who is back and for those looking for a good massage from a trained pro. She knows her stuff. Same location, RV area. Enjoy!
Old 15-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia3510 View Post
Shout out to XiaoXi who is back and for those looking for a good massage from a trained pro. She knows her stuff. Same location, RV area. Enjoy!
Same location is RV or B?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 15-09-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When is Anqi returning home? I hope to squeeze a sess in with the legend before that.

Last edited by Oldbox; 15-09-2023 at 11:11 AM.
Old 15-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
This xiaoxi? Never visited her at RV before

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-xi-massage/
Old 15-09-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Does she use a proper massage bed? When the bed is too soft, it’s not possible to apply much pressure no matter the skills.
Old 15-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nice. Also for Nuru massage ladies. Got chance to do more and price range also 200-250.

For me, 1st visit is intro, 2nd build rapport, 3rd try my luck to piak. Hahaha. If fail, then move on
lucky you. some don't want to piak piak. Cheryl is one of them.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for OMM,

Looks: 9/10 mixed blood looks
Body: 9/10 sexy body
Massage: 10/10 a lot of strength as always. Very relaxing.
Boobs: perfect size and shape
Pussy: shaved
Fake FJ: 10/10

Will RTM after I get back from my business trip.
Old 15-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 23
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same location is RV or B?
This one. Yes. https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-xiao-xi/
Old 15-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poiuy12345 View Post
MR for OMM,

Looks: 9/10 mixed blood looks
Body: 9/10 sexy body
Massage: 10/10 a lot of strength as always. Very relaxing.
Boobs: perfect size and shape
Pussy: shaved
Fake FJ: 10/10

Will RTM after I get back from my business trip.
her charge still same @150/70mins?
Old 15-09-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Okok... as I guessed.

The other xiao xi I visited at area B is also just back.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1