The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcarrothead View Post
She has been here for so long but attitude wise still the same old pattern. In terms of physical attributes, she is still one of the better ones now. Sadly, apart from that the rest are just like what you've mentioned. And also she can be quite defensive if you are proactive during sensual lol
Just sharing my encounter lo. Maybe if i more yantao, like yusof ishak will get better service 🤣
Slowly try more until find got gam one ba. Newer to central playground, so many more to try haha.
Old 11-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I was deciding between Kiki and XLN and after seeing all these comments about XLN and her temperament, I guess I will probably skip XLN since I am the type who will test boundaries and I definitely not want to be at the receiving end of a bad rebuke and spoil my mood.

We spend money to be entertained, not the other way round.
Loki's Kiki? She is definitely prettier though not as youthful as XLN. Similar vanilla type restrictions. She was actually rather laid back, replies were a bit slow and overslept once and I almost thought I kena-ed aeroplane. Other than that I really like the interactions with her during the session, and dig her looks. I actually first visited her and Lora b2b and was about to continue with her but she was quite difficult to book at that time so dropped eventually.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-09-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
i kenna xln outburst once(not related to her limits). but that happened when she just arrived.
since then, she has been cool for me and still in my rtm list
can u explain abt xln outburst? thinking abt booking her but im nt gg pay for this kinda outburst.tks
Old 11-09-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Loki's Kiki? She is definitely prettier though not as youthful as XLN. Similar vanilla type restrictions. She was actually rather laid back, replies were a bit slow and overslept once and I almost thought I kena-ed aeroplane. Other than that I really like the interactions with her during the session, and dig her looks. I actually first visited her and Lora b2b and was about to continue with her but she was quite difficult to book at that time so dropped eventually.
Replies are slow as she don't check her phone during the session. Just need to catch her at the 55min mark. This is what I like about her.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Replies are slow as she don't check her phone during the session. Just need to catch her at the 55min mark. This is what I like about her.
True she didn't check her phone which is good, but not the reason for all slow replies.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 11-09-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Agreed.
But man is a creature believe what they want to believe.
Let it be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
What 1st visit , 2nd visit bullshit..... for those FLs crossovers.... FJ is oredi available on 1st visit.
Old 11-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
If they said it in polite way, I think everyone will accept with open heart.

If scolding, then no no..

EQ still applicable in room..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Guess I'm not the only one who she made feel uncomfortable... SYT and all but had dropped out of my consideration list. I pay money to be comfortable not uncomfortable
Old 11-09-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

I am wondering why those sold their EP quota did not get prosecution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
HJ / FJ is not illegal
What break the law is she work as holding travel visa / work permit violating ICA law
Old 11-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Regular MLs not available, picked the biggest knockers, here’s my experience:

https://sglonelyguy26.com/yo-yo-massage

+ Friendly, tries to make small talk
+ Location is central and should be familiar to most, not very friendly for foot
soldiers though
+ Big natural knockers
+ Experience in sensual, knows what make men tick. Not your typical vanillas

- Only slight resemblance to her photos, does not score high in the looks
department.
- Ba ba body type and in the mature category. Hardcore syt/lean body lovers can
skip
- Dun expect any decent massage or post firing service here, not her forte

RTM: No, overall a mixed experience. Decent sensual and knockers combo but just dun dig her looks
Old 11-09-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
can u explain abt xln outburst? thinking abt booking her but im nt gg pay for this kinda outburst.tks
Only when she first started few months back.
Since then all good for me. no issues
Old 11-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be honest you don’t need to try do anything more than what she offer you also can kena. Kena before, don’t wanna go into details but was a little shocked that time. I still RTM her like once or twice after that la, but it did leave a not so good taste which is why although I like her nubile and young body and cute face I wasn’t really a regular.
She is quite a good one still, just not for everyone due to her outburst sometimes.
lucky nv go back 2nd time. din kenna her scolding but got the feeling that it wont be fun to rtm.

Last edited by Stenzer; 11-09-2023 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Only when she first started few months back.
Since then all good for me. no issues

No issues for me too. Looking forward to next session.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/

I hope my MR will help for some doubt here (11/09/2023)

Visited XLN today for her recent return from China. Decided to visit her again after 4 months of rotation with so much hoo-haa around here. Really dont know who should I go for at the East.

The past no need further introduction, as she already had a lot of famous story here.

As for a 4 months returnee , I was surprised that she still remember me. Probably due to rotating around their sister gang. Should have some talk and gossip around.

When I first entered she was dressed with anime kind of uniform. Just some kind of cosplay that old uncle dont understand.

As for the service she did improved from the past visit, overall vanillaness level has getting lower, light peek on the mouth, and catbath (I dont remember she provide in my previous visit). Had a great fun to play around her little panty. YMMV

Personality wise, she still same with fun and gigging around when she is doing HJ.
Slightly embarrassing but I think just that's her personality that she feel shy easily.

Anyway, still rtm if I'm need to choose from east side due to some constraints

Last edited by fs1036le; 12-09-2023 at 07:22 AM.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MetalPole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-rui-rui/

Another cutie syt is back. My weekly rtm list getting full
Old 11-09-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

she can allow people to record, for additional $30, worth?

Ive made a FR for this lady to me not worth, one of the few worst experience ive ever had and have regretted visiting her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1