The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Dear Bros, best of all Jan 2010, i predict few new gals will take up H22 rooms. They come & bomb us, we do same, with payments. Haha!

Next target for me is probably H24R12 & R17. Being seeing good threads of their services. I think have to wait next Jan.
Old 13-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Mark your calendars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
1. 16 Dec (Wed), 1 day of Lunar 11 mth, where some WL eg, Pat is having prayer.
2. 22 Dec (Tue). The "Dong Zhi Festival, Chinese Bros would know is also called, "Tang Yuan". Except, the Malays WLs, Chinese 1 sure conduct prayers @hometown, alot will not turn up.
3. 25 Dec(Fri), Christma's holiday causeway jam.
4. 30 Dec (Wed), 15 day of Lunar 11 mth, prayers for some WLs.
5. 1 Jan 10(Fri). Causeway jam.
Just to add on...from what I know,most of the ex GL stay in geylang condo.
So unless they have their break,most of the time they r here.
Traditional festival whether they go back to their home town or not then i not sure.
Happy bonking to all bros.
Old 13-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
Happened to pass by Petain yesterday as I was having some shopping in the City Square mall. Since it is nearby Petain, give a try on a new girl that I never try before. Here is my FR:

Name: Janet(H12 R08) from KL
Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (Quite Slim & also nice legs)
Boobs: B plus (But Enhanced)
height: About 1.65m
BBBJ: 9/10 (This is her strongest point, good suction that made me in heaven 9)
Frenching: Yes
AR: Yes (Sharp tongue indeed, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (quite a good bonk, moan but sounds natural, can try different positions)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Maybe, as too many gals to try. Ha

Regards
Vigilant42
wow ,bro good FR !! will try )
Old 13-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

fr on h7r3 first floor..Super
ex gl 150 same name
looks 6.5/10 slim some tummy fats
hgt est 1.67
catbath 6/10
ar 5/10
french 5/10 not so responsive
bbbj 7/10
fj 7.5/10 responsive various positions
cim yes; hj till cim
attitude 8/10 frenly n accommodating
rtf yes

fr on h24r17 michelle..new from Jb
looks 7/10 slim some tummy fats
hgt 173cm
catbath 5/10
ar nil
french nil
bbbj 6/10
fj 6/10 one position onli
attitude 5/10 very perfunctory
not for gl regulars
rtf no
Old 13-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nortem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Mun Mun:
A friendly MILF who stick closely to her schedule. Average looking, short, enhanced boobs.
Highlight: use her pinky (with condom) to poke your asshole while BBBJ.
RTF: unlikely, too mechanical.

FR on Pat:
Pretty MILF. Love the chain on her waist. Intense love making session. Will french you while you hump her in missionary.
RTF: yeah!
Old 14-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
fr on h7r3 first floor..Super
ex gl 150 same name
looks 6.5/10 slim some tummy fats
hgt est 1.67
catbath 6/10
ar 5/10
french 5/10 not so responsive
bbbj 7/10
fj 7.5/10 responsive various positions
cim yes; hj till cim
attitude 8/10 frenly n accommodating
rtf yes
Agreed Sugar, from Ipoh, is one of the best in Pertain. B+ boobs and good figure.

Last edited by gerReporter; 14-12-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: x
Old 14-12-2009, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2 View Post
Saw diamond the other day, quite fair, attractive face, smoking in the corridor, not tall just average height. As i dont like smoking smell, didn't on her.
Diamond (H24R12), very pretty looking, but short, small boobs and smokes.
Old 14-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Petain seems to offer GL svc but at a budget price. I went on a spree of 3 bonks over 2 days.

H10R4 Big S
Went to H10R4 to try bigS after good reviews. She look ok from outside the room, and most importantly look ok inside the room. She look early 30s, not MILF. But she is not the drop dead gorgeous kind. Her body complexion is smooth and her boobs is B, soft. Her svc is good, she pays attention to the BBBJ with her fingers doing the sexy scratch around your groin and thighs. Shiok, she offered AR but i declined. Went on top of me, used her mouth to put on the cap and squat pump on my shaft. changed to missionary and i cummed. Overall it was an avg bonk.
Overall: 6.5/10 (based on BL scale, not GL scale)

H11R3 JJ
After BigS, i was still not quite happy with the bonk and wanted a attractive one. Pat is working (somehow her looks click with me). I walked around, H24R12, H12R15 working, saw H7R2(1st Flr) looks ok, but got tummy, so i walked ard further. Remembered H11R3 n i walked past, looks ok as she sits by the door. But in the room, realised she has aged a little. Frenly and chatty, svc not bad, GL SOP, BBBJ, AR ...room is small too. Difficult to cum, as 2nd time. eventually after pumping hard... cum and she said she also enjoyed.
Overall: 6.0/10 (Based on BL scale, not GL scale)

H12R1 Inter
The next day, still find the urge to get a good bonk. seems like budget bonks lack something. went back wanting to find Pat. But she knocked off...walked around, see H12R1 way inside is empty, went to take a look at her since i knew her name from GL days but never tried her. She looks not bad from outside. Remembered some bad reviews, walked away, but i walked back. since her looks ok why not try. She looks ok, but her voice got the "wa wa ying", baby doll kind of voice. try to be soft and "tia". Not too good, esp when she is aging alrdy. Her svc ok, but her moans with the baby doll voice not so natural. Her boobs also got artificial feel when i grab it. got some plastic bag feeling inside. She allowed some light kisses, but do watch the time. I did cum.
Overall: 6.2/10 (Based on BL scale, not GL scale)

The looks of the girls were not so good even though they were ex-GL. They are aging. But the SOP GL svcs is still there - BBBJ, AR. The room, surroundings and pitiful basin spoiled a bit of the fun. I kept reminding myself, and maybe to our bros as well, this is budget bonk, like low cost carrier, will bring you to your desired destination, but whether you accept happily the kind of svc is up to you to lower the expectations, and after all you pay less.
Old 14-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerReporter View Post
Agreed Sugar, from Ipoh, is one of the best in Pertain. B+ boobs and good figure.
bro, my fr is on super (1st flr) not sugar (2nd flr). Btw sugar is not frm Ipoh.
cheers
Old 14-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king View Post
wow ,bro good FR !! will try )

Ok, good Bro. Thanks

Regards
Vigilant42
Old 14-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nortem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After last week's unsuccessful romp at Petain, decided to give it another try today. Reached there around 2pm, already throngs of men busy walking through each house. I follow suit :-)
None of the lady looks attractive, until I chance upon Maggie @ H2R2. A petite lady with huge boobs! She was wearing this black mini short dress, showing off her huge 33D melons! Went in and paid $50....

Physical Appearance:
Once stripped, found her skin to be little to the tan side, but smooth nonetheless. Her boobs are so firm that they do look fake. I was wrong, those lovely melons are real! With cute light brown nipples to go with. Yummy! Cute face, with light make up. Not stunningly pretty, but decent looking. Height is about 1.52cm, real petite! Her small frame makes her boobs to look even bigger on her! Tight ass, with firm limbs. No stretch mark, just a little fat on the tummy... very well maintained for her age (36).

Sequence of Events:
She washed me up, even clean my torso & back. Once on the bed, she cat bath my chest - I mean really cat bath, not the half hearted kind you get from most WL. She really used her tongue to paint your torso! Then BBBJ, ball lick, and AR. More AR while I was in doggy position. Then she ordered me to knee on the bed while she BBBJ me. She then ordered me to lie on bed, more BBBJ. Slowly she offered me her pussy (69!) while giving me BBBJ. Wow! I painted her for a while, then she pulled away. I thought that's it, she is going to mount me. To my surprise, she repeated catbath on my torso followed by more BBBJ. Then another 69 position, mroe painting job... yummy! While in that position, she put on condom with her mouth, then told me to fuck her in missionary. Her pussy felt tight and juicy. Almost cum, but told her to go doggy and exploded in doggy position. She then washed me up, even offered mouth wash. I like girls with good hygiene practice.

Attitude:
Friendly girl, easy to connect to. Always smiling, and provide great service.

Plus Points:
Non-smoker
Great BBBJ
Nice big melons!
Tight body

Needs Improvement:

Frenching - I did not get any, maybe will try next time.
Allow more pussy painting - too short for my liking.
Longer AR - she only did it briefly.

Maggie is defintiely a germ! Just her fantastic body is enough to justify $50! With her friendly personality, plus superb service, no wonder she is an ang pai! Defintely with RTF...
Old 14-12-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Bear85 is Cool - loads of Potential
All Petain FR experience

Wow sound GREAt bro....
Anywyay today I went to Petain to search for Ann.... So I proceed to Petain after I shop for computer gadget from Sims Lim Square.... I park my car just beside the house&went to search for H07R01.... Lucky I found it&went up to second floor... But the door was close.... So I wait down there for almost 20min... By the way alot of guys went up to find her, but they saw me standing there&they U turn away.... Maybe my bodysize look scary.... LOL!!! Than the door open, came out a old man first than Ann.... The first look I saw her I was WTF she is damn attractive too me.... Cause I love BIG BOOBS.... Anyway I enter the room.... The first thing she ask me about is whether I taken my lunch.... I told her not yet&I ask whether she eaten.... She say she already taken lunch.... Follow by I told her I first time came&still never have sex before(virgin).... She laugh&ask me whether I have gf.... I told her don't have.... After that we undress, proceed for cleaning my didi & her meimei.... After the cleaning she commanding me to lay on the bed she start BBJ for me till my didi in UP POSITION... While she BBJ me, she ask me to touch her boobs.... So I touch&squeeze the boob&nipple.... It was dam great.... Cause her boobs is so big & smooth & nipple is so great & smooth.... When she BBJ to the most HIGH part, I use my hand to rub her ass & slowly down to her meimei.... I fingering her meimei till she let out a soft moan.... Beside my hand is cover with her juice.... Than she put CD on my didi & command me to post in DOGGYSTYLE so she can serving me from behind.... So I post my self to DOGGYSTYLE & she lick my ass & balls from behind.... But 1 thing very embrass is when she lick my ass, I suddenly say out SHIOK & she laugh.... Process for missonary.... Till to first time, she guide my didi to her meimei.... While missionary her, I rub & suck her boobs & nipple than follow by kiss her neck.... After that I ask her whether can frenching?? She say OK.... I french her like long lost gf.... Maybe never try before.... We change to cowgirl ride.... Cause my didi went to DOWN POSITION... Soon she decide to change.... But after 30min I cum in her meimei... Cause she is a dam gd cowgirl.... She pump so hard&tight till she moan even louder.... Than after that she use tissuse paper to wipe my cum from my didi.... Plus washing my didi.... We dress up&paid money to her.... She say thanks to me & I reply thanks to her too.... For teaching me.... Anyway she treat more like bf during the session.... Maybe till to I am still a virgin... =X But I will go find her & try to make friend with her.... Cause she gave me the feeling of bf&gf... =)
Old 15-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Hello Bros,

Today I had Banana Leg on my mind, with thoughts of Jolene (H11R11) in particular. You see, I saw her about 1 month plus back and I said to myself wow not bad… and since she is back from her break hehe…Lets Go!

Reached the sleazy shores of Petain and joined the hustle and bustle of horny old/not so old men walking in and out of the houses. I went straight to H11 and alamak she is occupied. Waited awhile and soon a fellow cheongster came out and there she is for the taking! BUT…I somehow didn’t find her attractive this time! Knn, its weird I thought…. Maybe it was another WL I saw the other time? Well stranger things have happened.

Within a minute, I found myself outside H10R12 (Kiko). Remember seeing a few good FRs of her and okay since I haven’t even seen her before I decided to wait patiently outside her room. When her door swung open I saw her and I was thinking, “Eh not bad and eh she just gave me a little smile …”

I found myself standing naked in her room, watching my woman (for the next 20mins) strip down. Kiko possesses a beautiful face; those big expressive eyes are her selling point no doubt! OH and she has a pair of wonderfully pink nipples! The downside though…is that she is a bit too fleshy…

SOP chitchat and here it came across that Kiko is a friendly lady and I would even call her cute. Wooo, its the familiar softness of the tongue, sliding around my nipples and simultaneously she gave a little HJ. Don’t worry the HJ consist of soft little strokes…The BJ soon followed and its really top notch my brothers…I even blurted out that I would have cum already if not for the condom I had on! She laughed it off shyly.

“PiakPiakPiakPiak” I started banging her missionary and my mouth couldn’t resist those pink nipples and I sucked them left and right. I always found it rather difficult to suck nipples and thrust my hips at the same time. A change of position and we fucked standing…. This time it was her big ass that provided most of the piakpiak sexy sounds! We took it to position no.3 (me still standing but she laid on the bed) … wow this position is good leh..I felt it was easier to thrust! I started to grunt like crazy and said things like “oh fuck oh fuck..” whilst she continued her typical moans until I sexploded!

And so, the beast walks off with a smile but without 50bucks in his wallet.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Hello Bros,

Today I had Banana Leg on my mind, with thoughts of Jolene (H11R11) in particular. You see, I saw her about 1 month plus back and I said to myself wow not bad… and since she is back from her break hehe…Lets Go!

Reached the sleazy shores of Petain and joined the hustle and bustle of horny old/not so old men walking in and out of the houses. I went straight to H11 and alamak she is occupied. Waited awhile and soon a fellow cheongster came out and there she is for the taking! BUT…I somehow didn’t find her attractive this time! Knn, its weird I thought…. Maybe it was another WL I saw the other time? Well stranger things have happened.

Within a minute, I found myself outside H10R12 (Kiko). Remember seeing a few good FRs of her and okay since I haven’t even seen her before I decided to wait patiently outside her room. When her door swung open I saw her and I was thinking, “Eh not bad and eh she just gave me a little smile …”

I found myself standing naked in her room, watching my woman (for the next 20mins) strip down. Kiko possesses a beautiful face; those big expressive eyes are her selling point no doubt! OH and she has a pair of wonderfully pink nipples! The downside though…is that she is a bit too fleshy…

SOP chitchat and here it came across that Kiko is a friendly lady and I would even call her cute. Wooo, its the familiar softness of the tongue, sliding around my nipples and simultaneously she gave a little HJ. Don’t worry the HJ consist of soft little strokes…The BJ soon followed and its really top notch my brothers…I even blurted out that I would have cum already if not for the condom I had on! She laughed it off shyly.

“PiakPiakPiakPiak” I started banging her missionary and my mouth couldn’t resist those pink nipples and I sucked them left and right. I always found it rather difficult to suck nipples and thrust my hips at the same time. A change of position and we fucked standing…. This time it was her big ass that provided most of the piakpiak sexy sounds! We took it to position no.3 (me still standing but she laid on the bed) … wow this position is good leh..I felt it was easier to thrust! I started to grunt like crazy and said things like “oh fuck oh fuck..” whilst she continued her typical moans until I sexploded!

And so, the beast walks off with a smile but without 50bucks in his wallet.
Bro Beast, fine writting skills, must say i have a hardon imagine your session with the lovely Kico. Saw her onces, she have the look of a model materials, u r lucky to kiss her pink nipples. Most WLs @BL don't allowed, i think Pat also no, cause 1WL told me, is their rice bowls, they don't want our sucking to damage it? This i'm not so sure.

Jolene (H11R11), might have change her hairstyles? I also find her abit different fr the 1st time i met her, that was 2mths ago, last saw was 8 Dec.
Old 15-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

Re: Mark your calendars

Quote:
Originally Posted by old cock View Post
Just to add on...from what I know,most of the ex GL stay in geylang condo.
So unless they have their break,most of the time they r here.
Traditional festival whether they go back to their home town or not then i not sure.
Happy bonking to all bros.
Bro Old Cock, u r right to highlight, "ex" GL gals. They r no longer @GL brothels, next yr, i think us bros have to do away this ex KS, GL things. Onces settle into Petain brothels, all WLs r equal, they do take same transports, they r their own bossess.

A problem with Malaysian r that during weekends, festivals & Chinese New Yr time they took long leaves. Some also urgent MC, leaves, what miss last train fr KL to SG thing. 5yrs ago, the 1st batch of PRCs workers @food courts we have food during such CNY periods. Althought, the PRC charged higher & below std stuffs.

Is about time commercial sex workers keep to schedule, i was kind of pissed cause Malaysian WLs applied "yellow cards", permits to operate their trades. However, an attitudes of happy come, no than customers eat themselves. WTF! Many bros did support their favourable gals, but the gals failed to checkin for work. Perhaps we were correct to release such cards to PRCs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1