The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywarmer View Post
My FR on W:

1) Looks: 6/10. Claims to be 21, looks closer to 31.
2) Body: 4/10. She’s not 45kg. She’s closer to 54kg
3) Massage 7/10

My idea of an “SYT” is a petite, pretty young girl. W is not petite. She is big sized. To me, she is not a SYT. Don’t go in expecting a lithe young nubile.

My FR for Juan Zi:

Looks: 5/10. Claims to be mid 20s, but looks closer to late 30s
Body: 6.5/10
Massage: 7/10

RTM on both: No. If anything, I’m quitting the freelance massage scene cos of how dishonestly these pics have been shopped and how obviously 99% of rave reviews are fake. Mostly OKT “reviews” here. Money/honey traps.

wow bro think its the 1st time im seeing a realistic review- wanted to booked her and after seeing ur review- i put a stop
Old 26-08-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

saw that this Yu er is back? anyone tried before?
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yu-er-massage/

any bro can confirm that its a diff gal- she look abit like yu er? now im wondering if its the same person?
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/happy-massage/
Old 26-08-2023, 06:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterjuice798 View Post
Fully agree that Fei Fei is a great choice. High playability and good massage too. She advertised as nude massage and was FN when I visited her.
Hi bro we are talking about sha sha not fei fei.
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/sha-sha-massage/
Old 26-08-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She looks like she really slim down a great deal based on her advertisement pics.
Friendly gal as and very chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Sha sha was here for a pretty long time before. She went back for a holiday and is now back. She’s one of those consistent performer, can massage pretty decently and usually will offer bbbj to her regulars (ymmv as usual). Other svcs depends on chemistry. Overall is good but the only critical and fair thing to highlight here is.. her photos is around 20% off so if you’re expecting someone so super cute, might be slightly disappointed as i always considered her as 实力派 instead
Old 26-08-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15907 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post

any bro can confirm that its a diff gal- she look abit like yu er? now im wondering if its the same person?
It is time for you to go try and contribute some FRs
Old 26-08-2023, 08:02 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeAppleIce View Post
Such a sad week. Most of my regulars rtc for holiday and one went mia/delisted till now no news. Haiz.. Hope the juicy fruit is fine. So decided to randomly pick one ml to try. As usual, ymmv.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Loc: nearby can park. Need poker face entering though
Looks: she’s someone that will definitely turn heads while walking down orchard road
Body: smooth skin and nice body ratio but like bros said on top man made but i wasn’t disappointed as her service and flawless skin made up for it.
Massage: sop
Sensual: think this week really bad week for me, her auntie came so only can sn. She still did her best giving a nice catbath and neh rub. I opted for hj to finish it off. Not too bad with some stereo with twist n turning of head.
Overall: i would give her another try when she comes back from her holiday.

Ps. Why is everyone going on holiday. :/ If anyone has news on the fruit do pm me. Tiv.
Think we have mentioned in this forum. There are a few reasons
Holiday
Visa due
Settling banking/remittance
Other personal reasons
Some undesirable reason (like caught)
Old 26-08-2023, 08:05 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:

For happy, two things.
1) Her number is not aligned to other sites. So if you want to book her, use the number in momo.
2) her pricing differs in from other sites(slg prince is upped) so you may want to check
Old 26-08-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
He’s really stalking me. I need to wear sunglasses already
Lol... sunglasses won't help lah... you watched too many dramas liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-08-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
she is back in business already meh? listing still not up since booking kena cancelled almost 2 weeks ago...
Apparently yes. Actually after my session got cancelled, I msg her one week later but no reply. Suddenly got a reply from her almost a week later saying the slot is available. Her listing in the massage forum still there, although not on slg.
Old 26-08-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberlightman View Post
you are largely right on the photoshopped photos. i shake head when i look through the list and I cannot see one natural looking face. they might as well go mosiac on their faces.

your reviews are a tad critical but not totally off although i must say your definition of syt belongs to yourself only please. who say syt must be petite and pretty....

W is not exactly that slim but no way she looks 30 and her service standard is quite good.
Quote:
wow bro think its the 1st time im seeing a realistic review- wanted to booked her and after seeing ur review- i put a stop
It's good to have critical reviews. It's only natural that people have different expectations and criteria. Much better than seeing repeats of 9/10 and 10/10 for one gal.
Old 26-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1489 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2339 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Happy actually good name, because everytime I see her listings, it makes me smile and laugh.

On isyou site - $99 for FJ
On momo site - $80 for HJ
On SLG site - $120 for HJ

For the first time, we get more for less! Lol. Also it makes you wonder how SLG customers are viewed and treated.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1055 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bingo. Buy already. 1122
Wait for this weekend to collect our prizes.
We really good bros now.
Can read each other minds.
Next level is to becomes eskimo bros.

I’ve just contributed 19 points already.
You wait for another senior Bro to give 21 points
Then we will Huat big big this weekend.
I bought a little 2B2S... if kena we use the winnings go JB.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-08-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My FR on W:

1) Looks: 6/10. Claims to be 21, looks closer to 31.
2) Body: 4/10. She’s not 45kg. She’s closer to 54kg
3) Massage 7/10

My idea of an “SYT” is a petite, pretty young girl. W is not petite. She is big sized. To me, she is not a SYT. Don’t go in expecting a lithe young nubile.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/

My FR for Juan Zi:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/juan-zi-massage/

RTM on both: No. If anything, I’m quitting the freelance massage scene cos of how dishonestly these pics have been shopped and how obviously 99% of rave reviews are fake. Mostly OKT “reviews” here. Money/honey traps.
ur expectation n requirement very high . if u hv good review on certain ml, i will definitely visit her also. haha
Old 26-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Todoornot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
Revisited Anqi over the weekend.
She has shifted. Regulars will find this place familiar.
Very convenient with kerbside parking and nearby MRT.
She is getting used to the new place so slots will be limited.
But she is leaving our shores very soon so will refocus my attention on this Gem.
Just tried to contact her but her whatsapp picture looks very different to the posted pictures on her website, which one does her more justice?

Thanks!
Old 26-08-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My FR for Juan Zi:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/juan-zi-massage/

Have to manage your expectations a bit, Bro.
All the gals use meitu or other filters to make them look more appealing.
As long don't overly done, still acceptable.

I visited Juanzi before and I do admit i was a tad disappointed as she looks older than her posted pics. But is her alright.

What she wins was her service and attitude. Big plus she is very polite and no black face. And she don't touch the phone during session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1