The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Yup. But she is fully booked till Saturday afternoon when I texted her this morning
Hi Bro just checked with her and she mentioned she is not fully booked today and tomorrow, are we talking about the same person?
Old 18-08-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Any reviews for this? Looks young and cute anyone can confirm?
There was a review day or two ago.

Her pics like don't gum me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Hi Bro just checked with her and she mentioned she is not fully booked today and tomorrow, are we talking about the same person?
You booked her? Do give your comments if you do visit.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 18-08-2023, 09:47 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pochinki View Post
Weird, she gave me an alternative time slot at 2pm tomorrow when I requested for 11am today but I rejected as I dont do weekends. That was about 7am this morning. Anyway, told her I will set an appointment when I can find the time slot. Maybe wait for more reports before cementing my decision.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:16 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So there still many Commandos forces behind with quiet mission
The quiet force bros are indeed commandos. Really fast and furious.
Old 18-08-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Any reviews for this? Looks young and cute anyone can confirm?
Tried to arrange for a slot in the afternoon for either tomorrow or sunday but was told no more slot in afternoon. Only left early morning or late night which doesn’t suit my schedule
Old 19-08-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
To be fair, shes not that bad lah. Real person definitely darker than the photos. Not as fresh looking, but still OK lah

I won't rtm though..
yea i also don't think she's that jialat. i also didn't rtm after trying months back as i was only impressed by her conversation skills. her regulars probably enjoy chit chatting with her.
Old 19-08-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Layla and Shi Shi both gone? RTC or just break - anyone knows?
Old 19-08-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

No leh, she's not decent looking, really quite ugly to be honest. It's not like those average looking girls that you'll walk pass without noticing. She's the type you'd walk pass, turn your head and wonder to yourself wah so ugly also can ah that type.

To each his own i guess.

To me, she rates a low 2-3/10. Never been afraid of telling the truth in my MRs/FRs. Those who are unhappy can zap me all you want like i give a fuck lol.

The standard of girls on offer on SLG at the moment is seriously at an all time low.

I'm not even comparing it to the good ol times, just simply comparing it to 2021 covid period where there were limited choices. omg, it was low quantity but quality was still pretty decent.

These days, i see any ad that doesn't have a selfie pic, only those professionally taken photos i don't even bother to search for past FRs cause confirm landmine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
To be fair, shes not that bad lah. Real person definitely darker than the photos. Not as fresh looking, but still OK lah

I won't rtm though..
Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
I will not described her as ugly. She is better looking than many gals we meet on the street.

She works long hour back to back and stay up very late. She deserve the respect and I am emphatic. As a customer, I just don't like the offering. Move on and happy cheonging!
Old 19-08-2023, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-xue-li/

Looks : chio syt

Nice and cosy place near rv area. Sweet looking and petite size. Was dressed in a red kimono when open door for me. Massage was ok , got back stepping which was good. Sensual wise she will remove her kimono, revealing her sexy black lingerie. No nude no top less. During hj will talk dirty as she looks at u. Had a sneak preview of her sm , will try the full version next visit, she can do foot fetish, slapping, sit on u, bb, role playing, personally I felt she was confident n had the domineering feel, no sm tools though for those hard-core sm, no golden showers.overall session was OK, am looking forward for my next visit soon, missing her tight body and ass now.
Old 19-08-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 5
Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!Tras is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-yan-yan/

After seeing her back leg hand fast book an appointment with her.
Good playability and Sensual with Best massage skills.

She has moved to a new location, which is good for me.
After finishing, can walk out to the eat fried hokkien mee or Ban Mian.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:39 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tras View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-yan-yan/

After seeing her back leg hand fast book an appointment with her.
Good playability and Sensual with Best massage skills.

She has moved to a new location, which is good for me.
After finishing, can walk out to the eat fried hokkien mee or Ban Mian.
This one looks really familiar.

Update: as I guessed, friend of the girls who operated around there... that's why recommended b4.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 19-08-2023 at 08:53 AM.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post

Nice and cosy place near rv area. Sweet looking and petite size. Was dressed in a red kimono when open door for me. Massage was ok , got back stepping which was good. Sensual wise she will remove her kimono, revealing her sexy black lingerie. No nude no top less. During hj will talk dirty as she looks at u. Had a sneak preview of her sm , will try the full version next visit, she can do foot fetish, slapping, sit on u, bb, role playing, personally I felt she was confident n had the domineering feel, no sm tools though for those hard-core sm, no golden showers.overall session was OK, am looking forward for my next visit soon, missing her tight body and ass now.
Look syt ! Can zhut zhut ? Thanks
Old 19-08-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jansen82 View Post

Is the photo her? It seems like she uses some well know china influencer photos.
But if she is pretty then its good la.
Old 19-08-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is the photo her? It seems like she uses some well know china influencer photos.
But if she is pretty then its good la.
Just browsed thru her SLG reviews, one commented her new pics doesn't look like her and another wrote she FC...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 19-08-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
No leh, she's not decent looking, really quite ugly to be honest. It's not like those average looking girls that you'll walk pass without noticing. She's the type you'd walk pass, turn your head and wonder to yourself wah so ugly also can ah that type.
Just normal looking not pretty also not very ugly. Definitely not a syt compared to the east side ML and not my type. Boobs does felt enhanced too. Only thing that make up was her sweet voice.

Prob the cosplay make up for it but she didnt cosplay the one time i visited.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1