The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-07-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I stepped on this mine so that you guys don’t have to.
I dunno which bros here say she’s thicc…. FFS…
She’s not thicc…. She’s fucking fat. Hippo alert!!
Dunno why people can’t just say this out loud in FRs knn… this is why I have trust issues with FRs on this site
She kept messaging me for the past few days to go visit her. Her boobs do look enticing but many bros have already gave warning. Good thing I heeded their advice.

By the way, her last day extended to 31 July. Those adventurous bros still got time to check her out yourselves. Lol.
Old 28-07-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
A lot of people say she thicc only sia. How fat is your fat? Got picture example?

I also wanted to try her service cause E cup sia.
Hmmm
Hard to describe. Maybe imagine Amy Schumer?
Just know that all those pics on the site, she looks nothing like that. Even just the face, her face so big and wide…. Jeez
If you got fat fetish pls go ahead, no judgement
Just warning the guys who might get fooled by those pics
Old 28-07-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh maybe my response a bit confusing.
No issue for me, only thing is I did not realize she moved to another unit in the east. Prefer her old place to be honest.
Okok... cos that day you also ask ilovehebe something similar so I thought you looking for someone to share grievances...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 28-07-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hmmm
Just know that all those pics on the site, she looks nothing like that. Even just the face, her face so big and wide…. Jeez
Amy Schumer said she nearly go act Barbie leh... or something else that reads the same

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 28-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 21
MalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud ofMalcomX has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stepped on this mine so that you guys don’t have to.
I dunno which bros here say she’s thicc…. FFS…
She’s not thicc…. She’s fucking fat. Hippo alert!!
Dunno why people can’t just say this out loud in FRs knn… this is why I have trust issues with FRs on this site
Finally a frank review. I second this.
Old 28-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Torso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Giving you heads up that she might call you to remove this post. 😅
how would she know who posted the FR?
Old 28-07-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 15
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Angelbaby. RTF No.

Look exactly like photo
Hard boobs with sensitive nips. Skin around nips seem and touch to be peeling.
Able to rub outside cb but cannot insert
Very rough and mechanical HJ, my cock nearly tug off by her. Not enjoyable at all. Rush service

Pro is good legit massage with all the cracking.
Up you bro, had the same experience too…
Old 28-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainwater123 View Post
I'm actually quite eager to try Amei but I'm also considering the message I'm sending by trying her at $130
If you never tried before, I think she is worth the 130 in the present market.
Assume the Bros are accurate and truthful in their MRs.
Got Bro say her is 2 storey apartment, so I also curious how it looks like.

But hor, I was her regular 4 years ago, paying her 110.

I wanted to try her this time. But I don't like hotel so was waiting for her to move to condo. Then came the bombshell.

Anyway, my thoughts is she is 4 years older. So likely not as 'fresh' as last time lor. And also she older, don't see why I have to pay more.
She not ginseng, okay?

Ai yah, you know lah. Gals go out of shape pretty fast. Just 1 year can make a lot of difference.

I might revisit her if she lower back to 120.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 28-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Visited this Yunan lady Zara aka Mango

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/zara-massage/

Location: Can wait at nearby eateries. Unit was spacious, tidy and clean. Shower was too warm (or maybe I didn't know how to use it properly).

Looks: Not a head turner for me but attractive in her own ways, especially when she speaks.

Body: Petite with a very beautiful figure. Tits were not huge but those mangoes were a sight to behold (coming from a boob lover).

Massage: All actions happened on the massage bed, including the sensual part. Hard massage, which was very thorough. Head massage after the deed until time was almost up.

Sensual: Stripped to sexy panties. Bros please remember to wash your ass clean as she did this hand sliding thing between my butt cheeks, which was very shiok. Limited playability as she was standing beside the bed throughout.

HJ: Mechanical, up down, and rather rushing to finish me off. Didn't follow through after release.

GFE: Very hardworking and service oriented lady but the GFE was lacking.

RTM: Only if I yearn for a hard massage as little bro was not sextified although other parts of my body was satisfied.
Old 28-07-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
If you never tried before, I think she is worth the 130 in the present market.
Assume the Bros are accurate and truthful in their MRs.
Got Bro say her is 2 storey apartment, so I also curious how it looks like.

But hor, I was her regular 4 years ago, paying her 110.

I wanted to try her this time. But I don't like hotel so was waiting for her to move to condo. Then came the bombshell.

Anyway, my thoughts is she is 4 years older. So likely not as 'fresh' as last time lor. And also she older, don't see why I have to pay more.
She not ginseng, okay?

Ai yah, you know lah. Gals go out of shape pretty fast. Just 1 year can make a lot of difference.

I might revisit her if she lower back to 120.
I agree. That's why lor. I think as a society we often don't stand up to the standards that we think we deserve and always find ourselves victims of the situation. These MLs also know this that's why we see so many of them flocking here and giving half f*** services and getting away with it. Money damn easy to earn from Singaporean men.
Old 28-07-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just to clarify also that I'm not implying Amei not worth it. Just the rise of the other $130 MLs of recent
Old 28-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hmmm
I dun mind bah bah cause I fat myself. Eh Amy Schumer I think still okay range for me. Im just curious why others say she looks the same, then some same too fat HAHAHA.
Old 28-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
how would she know who posted the FR?
If not many new customers can guess from the MR details.

Anyway, not rtm material for me as well though she was ok.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 28-07-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Up you bro, had the same experience too…
in the past she was pretty okay, havent visited her in awhile not sure why her sudden change in attitude.. maybe gonna ORD soon?
Old 28-07-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
She kept messaging me for the past few days to go visit her. Her boobs do look enticing but many bros have already gave warning. Good thing I heeded their advice.

By the way, her last day extended to 31 July. Those adventurous bros still got time to check her out yourselves. Lol.
How come you never go before she got your number sia?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1