The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/feifei-massage/

Commando her recently decided to write a review for her. Cause she said if still no business going back China

Location : Central near BU**S. Its a hotel but in and out of the hotel is hassle-free.
Looks : 8/10 I think she look better in person.
Body :8/10 IMO she got one of the best ass in the market right now. If you look at her video on SGL the ass really very nice.
Massage : Massage is not bad but there are better one out there. Her handjob is quite skillful tease me for quite a while before letting me shot out.
Attitude : 10/10 Patient and very hardworking person also not those that rush you as she understand she is new and need to have good service to have more customer.

RTM : Definitely
Hi Bro does she smoke any smell of smoker. Thanks
Old 24-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Saw one with 1xx RMB account locked 🔒 ... Money is as good as gone.
I think can resolve but they probably need to do it in person means go back China settle
Old 24-07-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No longer at Mt Sensual?
Yea no longer there so if you want to visit do check her new location.
As far as I know this new location is temporary.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think can resolve but they probably need to do it in person means go back China settle
ML back in China oredi, tui sim gua situation ah.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea no longer there so if you want to visit do check her new location.
As far as I know this new location is temporary.
Ok, will wait for her reply. Seems easier to get her in earlier stint. Maybe too many bros very hungry ah.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/

100% her playability is no horse run. U can request her to bathe with u and action starts there.
😛 didn’t know. Thanks bro, shall try next round.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benrazer View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/qian-xi-massage/ Anybody manage try this girl yet?I got tried msg her but she like very reluctant to work like that.infact she aeroplane me today.Was just too curious 100/90min and commando her but in end no avail as she kept dodging like that.Wonder what she is even here for 😂
She ignored you when you reach the place ah?
Old 24-07-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Legit question, when you all say older ladies ah.... its like 30 to 40s?

Im in my late 30s now so when I see MILF its always 40 and above in my mind.
For me 35 and above(last yr of my twenties). Actually I see face one. Anything looks like jav milf actor like maki hojo vibes. I label them as milf. Jiejie SYT Lor. So far all the ML I visited all can confirm older than me, except maybe KK.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Benrazer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
She ignored you when you reach the place ah?
Lucky I never go there.Last night got msg her timing she never reply and today she just msg forgot to read msg then I tried rebooking her but she never reply liao.Last thurs I got ask her about pricing and she said is really 100/90min so I tried booking her but the way she reply you back is really she not interested to work 😂
Old 24-07-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Her fl listing is still up though, maybe can contact her thru that and ask for massage?
Hi Bro can PM me her link for FL listing
Old 24-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Previously they called back can resolved liao, but lately seems like they need to go back in person then can.
Some or most of them have multiple accts in case a couple got freezes.
First world problem that I won’t encounter. Lol

Quote:
Ok, will wait for her reply. Seems easier to get her in earlier stint. Maybe too many bros very hungry ah.
Place is temporarily and time limited. Need to fast hand fast leg.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-07-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Sorry want to rant abit and I am not trying to spam reply but it seem like the submit abit laggy so I thought never go thru. Nowadays quite sad that alot of girls do not reply you and also harder to different between syt and milf , gilf as it seem that those milf , gilf are charging 120 also wah liao eh.Last time any girls with 120 I would know is syt about 80% hahaha.Now everytime I want to book will come here read first haha.
Old 24-07-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tianxin-massage/

I seldom write FR, when I do. it's either very good or very bad.
and in this case. it is the latter.

long story short, was having a hard day at work and want to find a good place to relax and maybe get a good massage. was around Central area, so saw tian xin ad and drop her a text and she reply ok. she was very friendly in her reply.

when I reach, it's indeed a syt that greeted me.
dress sexily.

went to shower and there is bad smell in the bath room.

then after shower. lie face down. waited 5 minutes for her to text other bro.
After that give me a 1 hand 0 strength massage for maybe 2 to 3 mins. then reply messages again. then use her finger tickle me for 1 more min. and turn around for a machenical HJ. only can roam upper body. NOTHING ELSE. force myself release after 5 min.
wash up and go off.
in and out. less then 30 mins.

damage 120.

look : 8/10
body 8/10
service 1/10
gfe 1/10
massage 0/10
location 6/10
cleanliness 3/10
Ok guys I know I damn mafan keep asking. But is this Tian Xin the current Tian Xin in SLG?

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/tianxin-massage/
Old 24-07-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
SMS has a registered phone number which they will check against the database. Subsequent session will be via WeC but one needs to ask for it.
Yea, but WhatsApp also have to use phone numbers ma. Wah, so far no ML gave WeC yet. Only got WeChat of FL..
Old 24-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Tried booking her around last week for today session which I said would try to confirm on the day itself.Then last night I decided to send her msg to confirm the booking never reply till this afternoon saying she forgot to read the msg.Then after seeing the msg I tried to ask her can book later anot and she never reply liao.I later just deleted the msg as no more mood liao.Normally is either they dun reply you totally or they reply you on day itself but this Qian Xi reply you like she do not want any business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1