The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol, she decided to just simply up her price more rather than wait for tips? Really surprised demand for her so strong lol
Probably advised by some to increase. There are many gei kiang people around one mah.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried this babe call Alice?

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-alice/
Old 13-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What happened to her customer turned boyfriend? Last year she kenna bao-ed , was taken off the market, even heard she began working in an office since...then now relisted...
They broke off subsequently.
Her English improve a lot after the office stint. Have the vibes of a young OL now.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-lisa/

Anyone tried this Lisa before? For some reason, I'm oddly reminded of another ML who uses fake pic and was actually an old auntie in real life. Can't remember if it's her though.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
They broke off subsequently.
Her English improve a lot after the office stint. Have the vibes of a young OL now.
Guess many of us heard about it.

Not my type, but may visit her again to experience vibes.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Many of these SYT MLs tiok "sian" by some glib tongue Roberts who claim to want to be their boyfriends. Sadly the Singaporean concept of boyfriend is quite different from the Ah Tiong concept of boyfriend. All these relationships have limited lifespan. Nothing new. In the end still must come out to work. Financial line cut off. Emotions spent. Back to square one. Heard too many of such cases. Same drama.

*** Yawns ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guess many of us heard about it.

Not my type, but may visit her again to experience vibes.
Old 13-07-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
MRs for my recent visits:
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-bing-bing/

+ For boobs lovers, E/F sized juggs, slightly droopy as natural
+ Can zhutx2 and play with her juggs all you want
+ Friendly location, should be familiar to most on the north east side
- Plain jane, dun score high in the looks department
- Dun expect any post firing service or decent massage
Fast food style, shoot and go
- Tried to sell her full package a little too much
RTM: No, looks dun gam me

Very hard selling in her video, obviously not for massage.
Such promotion could backfired
Old 13-07-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Many of these SYT MLs tiok "sian" by some glib tongue Roberts who claim to want to be their boyfriends. Sadly the Singaporean concept of boyfriend is quite different from the Ah Tiong concept of boyfriend. All these relationships have limited lifespan. Nothing new. In the end still must come out to work. Financial line cut off. Emotions spent. Back to square one. Heard too many of such cases. Same drama.

*** Yawns ***
No need glib tougue even. Who wants to keep doing massage and HJs if there is promise of the financial line as you mentioned just to get by? However marginal utility concept applies, after a while which guy still willing to pay for something they get tired of?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 13-07-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Totally agree with you. Just gets boring with the same predictable plot line. To the ML he is just is a temporary financial backer. To the Robert she is just a rented girlfriend with a limited timeline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No need glib tougue even. Who wants to keep doing massage and HJs if there is promise of the financial line as you mentioned just to get by? However marginal utility concept applies, after a while which guy still willing to pay for something they get tired of?
Old 13-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-lisa/

Anyone tried this Lisa before? For some reason, I'm oddly reminded of another ML who uses fake pic and was actually an old auntie in real life. Can't remember if it's her though.
Yeah...much older than pics and plump. Advertising in SLG for many years already.
Old 13-07-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Yeah...much older than pics and plump. Advertising in SLG for many years already.
Yeah I remembered visiting her somewhere in central area before previously. Her JG was passable but didn't want her for sensual, so she tried to push her other housemate for fj.

That was my first and last time visiting her coz I left with blue balls. She said her housemate until so pretty and what not but end up never come in also.
Old 13-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What happened to her customer turned boyfriend? Last year she kenna bao-ed , was taken off the market, even heard she began working in an office since...then now relisted...
I heard the same that she got privatised last year and delete all contacts
Old 13-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4107 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Yes bro. Fatter and 100% aunty. I tried her JG years back and find her very hao lian also. Her JG skill so-so only but keep insisting is the best. I lazy to argue with her and let her hao lian. Come to sensual, still want more money to touch her neh neh. I see her my Didi can't even stand how to release leh. I just told her forget it and okay not to release. I got other bros say her massage is good so I believe she got her regulars since she here for so long
Old 13-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
One of my favorite ML...Lollo
Wah.. This one pretty leh.
Really looks like pic?
Old 13-07-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4107 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite JG Prostate ML is back from China
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ke-le-massage/

Looks: Milf and decent body shape and big soft neh neh
She has good attitude and most importantly horny.
She has a few costumes/high heels that u can request her to wear.
5G roaming and u can access her from head to toes. I like suck her legs but will clean off for next bro usage. Hahahaha please be considerate. Super value for money, fun and can maintenance our tools.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1