The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

To the bro that I had met just now while you were walking towards Rado Hotel this evening, glad that you had remembered me. Though I did not know whether your stand as allied or foe during the war against TV, however welcome back to this city after so many years.

Have fun
Old 09-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AzerothJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just asking does the girls in hadyai do threesome? Like 2 guy and 1 girl.
Old 09-04-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
PRCs are not new in Hatyai...... they first appeared there some years ago but mainly went to ply their trade in Dannok as the money is there. Now that Danok has quieten down these PRCs are moving back to Hatyai again.
Yes correct.
The PRC migration from Dannok to Hatyai might have something to do with the Dannok bombings earlier this year.

Happy Songkran to all Thai cheongsters!
Old 09-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Will give it a try if the PRC my cup of tea. With high price, we the bro expect good service, nothing less than that. I will visit Hatyai end of June just before the Muslim fasting month, will be good timing for me to try.
So far I still find the ladies from Kiss Lounge@Garden home more pretty. ST 2.5k LT=depend on yr bargaining skill .
Old 09-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ngkokeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
there will b at least 50% price increase over the hotel rate for all hotels. if u still not book any rooms now, I doubt u can get any now.. or mayb u can try ur luck when u reach there lol..

for gals in the farm, there might not hv many gals for u to choose during this period of time as they wanna enjoy songkran too.. n sure the price will increase at least 500 to 1000 bht for each booking of gals... HAPPY SONGKRAN!!!!
Songkran is from 12 to 15 April. For me, I am touching down on 12 April and my friend on 15 April. Will the price of farm gals and hotel become normal after 15 April or it continue to be high for another week? For gals, will they return on 15 or 16 April or will they take long breaks?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai/Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes correct.
The PRC migration from Dannok to Hatyai might have something to do with the Dannok bombings earlier this year.

Happy Songkran to all Thai cheongsters!
Where do you find China gals? Are they from farms?
Old 09-04-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
To the bro that I had met just now while you were walking towards Rado Hotel this evening, glad that you had remembered me. Though I did not know whether your stand as allied or foe during the war against TV, however welcome back to this city after so many years.

Have fun
I ploughed through all the pages. TV is really a legendary figure and also a very controversial one. So many good men support him and also so many people hated him. Is TV still station in Hatyai? I don't mind paying a commission to him if he can introduce me really great chicks. Bro Cupnoodle, I just pmed you. Hope that you will reply to me. Thank you.
Old 11-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Service is always good for SC girls but lookwise...above average..don't expect Model type.
The OKT will be bring in PRC May/June..... price:6-7KWTF!!!!!!!
Bro, I like your nick - sibaysong4u. Thank you very much for the response. I may try one SC gal in this trip but it is damn expensive. Maybe can try threesome with this price but dunno where to get threesome in this town, otherwise I sure make the 2 gals, sibaysong for me.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkokeng View Post
Bro, I like your nick - sibaysong4u. Thank you very much for the response. I may try one SC gal in this trip but it is damn expensive. Maybe can try threesome with this price but dunno where to get threesome in this town, otherwise I sure make the 2 gals, sibaysong for me.
Any bros got info on Hatyai Sport Fishing?
i) Cost of fishing (how much per hr/day}
ii) Is it catch and release?

I can't find the latest info. Any bro recently just went? Thanks for sharing.
Old 14-04-2014, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
the next day seek justice from the OKTs. That will stop their stupid craps. Instead of tipping the fls tip the OKTs instead. Be friendly with the okts and they will let u know the problematic ones.
Ya, agree.. anything not happy with the puying just call the OKT. (Rem to take the house tel no!). Either she get a earful to treat u better, or the OKT will change the girl... but not always la.. some OKT also try to pull a fast one n ask u to take another girl, n treat this current one as a ST. Thats why I ask OKT clearly if the girl play punk then how? before take any girl... and its true to treat the OKT better (maybe tip them) and any problem will be minimised for us.... enjoy HDY ... chok dee!
Old 14-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, agree what u say. up 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Ya, agree.. anything not happy with the puying just call the OKT. (Rem to take the house tel no!). Either she get a earful to treat u better, or the OKT will change the girl... but not always la.. some OKT also try to pull a fast one n ask u to take another girl, n treat this current one as a ST. Thats why I ask OKT clearly if the girl play punk then how? before take any girl... and its true to treat the OKT better (maybe tip them) and any problem will be minimised for us.... enjoy HDY ... chok dee!

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,

Anyone know one Okt in Tangsao, by name Frankie Sut. He look like Indian man. Thank you. Haven't been to hatyai to party since 2000. looking to venture there soon. Miss the pink lady and shopping for lady.
Old 14-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Any 1 been balihai restaurant? Coz I found that there is a Karaoke there, jz wonder is it like KTV or farm which can find gal.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tanboonlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody going to hatyai on monday?
Old 19-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkalberry View Post
con't......

After seeing the changes in the way the Thai puyings ply their trade in hatyai.... I have also changed my strategy in ensuring that I have a good time in hatyai with them.

I still visit the farms to choose my puying and once back inside the hotel room...... I will hand over about 10K baht to her and tell her she is the boss for that day. She has to plan the day's program and I will just go along with it. This tactic has work fine with me and ensured that I get good gfe service from the puying..... and the other advantage is that since she is the one making the payments..... the prices at the places we frequent are often cheaper at the local rates.

Any amount left over I normally let them keep as tips...... and they remember me on my next trip.
Bro, if you're reading this, thanks very much for your invaluable tip. Normally is we lead and the puying follow, and can see she Sian Sian .. but now is we let the puying be the boss, and she can bring us to where she thinks is nice n we just relax and tag along.. Think this is win win for both parties.. of course we Hv to keep an eye on the money and exps, in case she gobbled some secretly.. haha..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1