The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Wow
Just say shan shan (nice boobs one) post that she is starting work tomorrow!

I wonder she will be vanilla or be like her spa days ..
I thought who, this one attitude one. Don't think will change, can pass.

Current batch getting a bit stale... the ones that I kinda miss and not even going too long back have to be Jing Jing and Nicole. Jing Jing of course for her bosom and Nicole for her sultry figure... but most of all both being rather laid back...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-06-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping, points returned.
Thanks bro @Naka_Timo

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I thought who, this one attitude one. Don't think will change, can pass.

Current batch getting a bit stale... the ones that I kinda miss and not even going too long back have to be Jing Jing and Nicole. Jing Jing of course for her bosom and Nicole for her sultry figure... but most of all both being rather laid back...
Hey bro @derrickboy
Nice to see you around again.
I miss you leh.

As for bros who have PMed me about the SYT
Don’t want to jump the gun since bro @apiasap shared first.
But if you look through the list of SLG MLs she is a new addition and quite sure it will be LOVE at first sight. ** Spoiler Alert **
Old 14-06-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey bro @derrickboy
I miss you leh.

But if you look through the list of SLG MLs she is a new addition and quite sure it will be LOVE at first sight. ** Spoiler Alert **
Haha you can always PM me lah...

Lol so obvious, think she gonna be very busy. Her pics look a bit off though...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro @Naka_Timo

Hey bro @derrickboy
I miss you leh.

Oh nice. Her services are a tad expensive though, I guess cos it includes the BBBJ. How’s the session for you?
Old 14-06-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ai-massage/

Who does not love SYT? I believe she is the only one inflated her own age! She is 19 going 20.

Looks- She is not just young, looks young, but beautiful too. The photo belong to her. She is more pretty than the photo. Her looks is comparable to XH and XB. With the help of her age, XA won hands down.

Basically 150 bought you vanilla services. Tops can be removed but not even HN. The menu is 60 for zhut and 100 for BJ. Did not opted for the upgrade, but still can use the dick to rub her tits. Everything is unlockable, as long as wallet is fully loaded.

Location - Near to MRT like 5 minutes walks. A lot of good restaurant in one of the old neighbourhood. Free parking along road side available too. Discrete location and not sensitive. There is another housemate but she does not know her name.

I have been the pioneer to try out the new gal, and I have been handsomely rewarded!

RTM? Yes, please leave a slot to me!
Old 14-06-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post

Who does not love SYT? I believe she is the only one inflated her own age! She is 19 going 20.

Looks- She is not just young, looks young, but beautiful too. The photo belong to her. She is more pretty than the photo. Her looks is comparable to XH and XB. With the help of her age, XA won hands down.

Basically 150 bought you vanilla services. Tops can be removed but not even HN. The menu is 60 for zhut and 100 for BJ. Did not opted for the upgrade, but still can use the dick to rub her tits. Everything is unlockable, as long as wallet is fully loaded.

Location - Near to MRT like 5 minutes walks. A lot of good restaurant in one of the old neighbourhood. Free parking along road side available too. Discrete location and not sensitive. There is another housemate but she does not know her name.

I have been the pioneer to try out the new gal, and I have been handsomely rewarded!

Can try doubling to get the advertised full service
Old 14-06-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

Basically 150 bought you vanilla services. Tops can be removed but not even HN. The menu is 60 for zhut and 100 for BJ.

So the listing is quite misleading since BBBJ/CIM is not included for $150.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 14-06-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh nice. Her services are a tad expensive though, I guess cos it includes the BBBJ. How’s the session for you?
Basically it’s a Upsell to FJ. Hence the costly HJ.
Yes she got youth on her side but otherwise nothing extraordinary that warrant a RTM/RTF.
Hence U didn’t see me writing any MR/FR for her even after trying.
So for MLs yes one of the rare SYTs.
But in terms of FLs such SYTs are not uncommon.
Old 14-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her on another site as FL quite ex but may vary with others with spending power.

Quote:
Yes she got youth on her side but otherwise nothing extraordinary that warrant a RTM/RTF.
Old 14-06-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Eh what $150 is vanilla meaning not even inclusive of BBBJ? And what do you mean by $60 for zhut and $100 for BJ? On top of the $150? Wah condo ML operating like spa liao ah?
Old 14-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
So total will be 210 to zhut zhut and 250 for bbj. Thanks bro I skip and stick to my favourite vanilla XLN kekeke
Old 14-06-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
So total will be 210 to zhut zhut and 250 for bbj. Thanks bro I skip and stick to my favourite vanilla XLN kekeke
Bro cannot be so ex 250 for BBBJ. She listed in TT site $300 for full service la…
Old 14-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Saw her on another site as FL quite ex but may vary with others with spending power.
Yes bro. $300/shot. FL on other websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Yes bro @ilovehebe stick to your XLN.
Basically won’t make sense to TopUp
Either go for the basic $150 if U like the vibes then TopUp to FS
No point going for anything in between if you ask me.
All or nothing. But I’ll stick to my regular MLs and my JB SYTs for now.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-06-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Slideitoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@cheongster_11 spoiler was pretty obvious, tried my luck to message Xiao Ai and was rather shock that she is already fully book for 2 days?! Seems like many brothers out there willing to pay $150 for the vanilla services hahah.. She is also listed as FL on another site at $300/1/1, so no point paying $150+100 for bbj.
Old 14-06-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slideitoff View Post
@cheongster_11 spoiler was pretty obvious, tried my luck to message Xiao Ai and was rather shock that she is already fully book for 2 days?! Seems like many brothers out there willing to pay $150 for the vanilla services hahah.. She is also listed as FL on another site at $300/1/1, so no point paying $150+100 for bbj.
LOL sharing is caring.
But need to respect bro @apiasap and wait for him to officially share his MR since he is the bro that alerted the community to this ML/FL.
For me nothing memorable hence no MR/FR from me. Not a landmine but my mantra is “nothing good to write then don’t write”.
Let the hype die down first. This is the shiny object syndrome.
In JB u get the same (if not better) quality for half the price.
But as usual YMMV some bros may enjoy her services. U never know.

Moving onto other News….
Yu Er and SS are back.
XX has shifted.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1